Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876356 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:37am On May 25, 2017
Mpeace:
FBNH wey dey market(offer) no plenty again e be like say the stock go soon run o.

on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:41am On May 25, 2017
NSE always disappointing the nay sayers.

People are not Selling in May.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 11:41am On May 25, 2017
Fidelity

Total offer qty 3.5M
Total order qty 6.1M
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:42am On May 25, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
NSE always disappointing the nay sayers.

People are not Selling in May.

dem refuse to sell oh !
even d bears don tire loll
we wait
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:47am On May 25, 2017
Revibe:
Fidelity
Total offer qty 3.5M Total order qty 6.1M
Pls introduce yourself lets endorse you? Seems you are among the prophets(fxuser,bullbear & co)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On May 25, 2017
Second half results will be wonderful. looking forward to see interim dividends from various companies..... i see prices soaring the more then....... Holding my fcmb shares tightly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On May 25, 2017
locodemy:

Pls introduce yourself lets endorse you?
Seems you are among the prophets(fxuser,bullbear & co)

Bros locodemy what ur portfolio doing..Am actually out of the market but regreting ..How about you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:52am On May 25, 2017
GTB
- breaks N33
- will crack N40 in weeks or months to come
- buyers no even take water break sef . . na wa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:53am On May 25, 2017
fxuser:
GTB
- breaks N33
- will crack N40 in weeks or months to come
- buyers no even take water break sef . . na wa

oil flows form the head lol
fear not
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:58am On May 25, 2017
Tritri:

Bros locodemy what ur portfolio doing..Am actually out of the market but regreting ..How about you?

Bros,stop rushing in and out of the market with margin profits/loss.
For me i am busing gathering more fcmb shares as the lord giveth me strenght.i will only sell the ones i bought with dividend money but i have a price target(1.20 and above) before i bail out.
Bros,fcmb,fidelity even diamond bank and sterling will push further in price o........
Use GTB to know what i am talking about.How many shares are you seeing in offer these days?Is it not in the month of May we use to see plenty offer?Shine your eyes o and take position in good stocks now you can afford to buy.Time will come when they will be expensive and you cant use one million naira to buy a reasonable units of stocks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:03pm On May 25, 2017
Tritri:
STOCK MARKET IS REALLY A PLACE WHERE YOU REAP WHAT YOU DID NOT SOW.

I WAS IN FBN /ZENITH FOR GOOD 8 MONTHS . Before i left it now see ooh..

I hope i get compensation from FCMB or else i will contact veecovee ..Make we use fasting & PRAYER bring back ALL SHARE INDEX TO 24,500 REGION ..make we all RESTART.

The thing sef tire me....

I just dey look... make the thing pull back ...Na lie...he no gree come down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 12:03pm On May 25, 2017
locodemy:

Pls introduce yourself lets endorse you?
Seems you are among the prophets(fxuser,bullbear & co)

I am a young investor who wants to share his growing knowledge of the market. Ive been a long time follower too, just been observing. My investing style is a mix of technical and fundamental analysis. Nice to meet everyone. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 25, 2017
Revibe:

I am a young investor who wants to share his growing knowledge of the market. Ive been a long time follower too, just being observing. My investing style is a mix of technical and fundamental analysis. Nice to meet everyone. cool

So which area will you like to concentrate?
we have fxuser,intendy and bullbear doing great work here.
You are welcome............bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 12:18pm On May 25, 2017
locodemy:

So which area will you like to concentrate?
we have fxuser,intendy and bullbear doing great work here.
You are welcome............bro.

I'll concentrate on adding value on areas relevant. BullBear,fxuser and co are fantastic analysts.

Money to be made this year. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:19pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:19pm On May 25, 2017
fxuser:

on full bid
i advised one guy to buy FBNH yesterday...dont know if he still bought....sir Ihedioramma i dey see u ontop FBNH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:21pm On May 25, 2017
Revibe:

I am a young investor who wants to share his growing knowledge of the market. Ive been a long time follower too, just been observing. My investing style is a mix of technical and fundamental analysis. Nice to meet everyone. cool

ur welcome
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:24pm On May 25, 2017
FCMB
- umm i see u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 25, 2017
Princkez:
i advised one guy to buy FBNH yesterday...dont know if he still bought....sir Ihedioramma i dey see u ontop FBNH

Baba FBN..........once i count your posts on FBN and it reaches one hundred,i will begin to call you CHIEF FBN.

I hope everyone has taken position in the banking stocks.
Imagine FBN to be on full bid at 4+..............

heeeeeheeeeee....................fcmb.............kiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiii..........the race is about to..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:26pm On May 25, 2017
Intendy:
http://www.businessdayonline.com/breaking-opec-extends-oil-cuts-nine-months/

Emefiele will be smiling
30 billion for account
Oil above 50
Prod > 2m bbl
Devalued via NAFEX without political and public back lash codedly

#WeyDonSir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:28pm On May 25, 2017
locodemy:

Baba FBN..........once i count your posts on FBN and it reaches one hundred,i will begin to call you CHIEF FBN.

I hope everyone has taken position in the banking stocks.
Imagine FBN to be on full bid at 4+..............

heeeeeheeeeee....................fcmb.............kiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiii..........the race is about to..........
no ooo i cant be chief of FBNH wen we hav our G.O. sir Ihedioramma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 12:28pm On May 25, 2017
fxuser:
FCMB
- umm i see u

diamond bank last bus loading, look well before you enter sha. grin grin grin

k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 25, 2017
Princkez:
no ooo i cant be chief of FBNH wen we hav our G.O. sir Ihedioramma

Ihedi is only but a conductor for fbn............controls only hundred units

You wey go AGM.............No be 1m+ units you get?
Na you go be chief fbn jare.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 25, 2017
kentoto:

k

There is nothing to fear hence other banks are on the move........money must be made in june july.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:35pm On May 25, 2017
locodemy:

Ihedi is only conductor for fbn............controls only hundred units

You wey go AGM.............No be 1m+ units you get?
Na you go be chief fbn jare.........
haaa oga Loco u wan kill ur boy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 25, 2017
Most brothers here hardly comment these days.The reason be say.......they rush go sell last week when the market was down hoping to buy back cheaper than what they sold.Now they are finding it difficult to buy back and if they manage to buy back now,the little profit they made in the last sales will enter for the new purchase.............Tritri & co,i am talking to una.............

Imagine one who sold his fcmb last week at 1.15 hoping to buy back at 1.10 or 1.05 is now buying it back at 1.15 with i beg o.The least it attained was 1.10 and the number of offer at 1.10 wasnt much............so whats the gain?stop panickkkkkking brthren
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2017
fxuser:

Emefiele will be smiling
30 billion for account
Oil above 50
Prod > 2m bbl

#WeyDonSir

U got it sir , he has the power now to defend the $$
Most stock dey go back to their original value
It's very important to watch thses stock if one can still enter at the current price , uba may go back to 8 , Access to 9/10 , ucap may climb 4 and zenith may go back to 22 ..few weeks time will decide
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:51pm On May 25, 2017
kentoto:

k

dd versus ss tug of war
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:52pm On May 25, 2017
fxuser:

Emefiele will be smiling
30 billion for account
Oil above 50
Prod > 2m bbl

#WeyDonSir

My Oga no be small tin ooo

Stars are aligned for this Economy

My prayer is that no pin (bad news) should come and burst this bal/oon now

if non den d only way for the ballonn is up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 25, 2017
my bank and i on fire......plzzzzzzzzz no look back ooo........Tritri dey dey for your back dey shout.....wait make i enter........abeg speed on.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2017
funny guy
locodemy:
my bank and i on fire......plzzzzzzzzz no look back ooo........Tritri dey dey for your back dey shout.....wait make i enter........abeg speed on.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 25, 2017
locodemy:

Seems ur happy..I still have substantial amount in FCMB so...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hajicairo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.