Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900736 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
this lafarge result calls for serious scrutiny.how can you go claim pat of 20billion in half year and 0.9b in nine months,though it was unaudited but then.

Maybe they reduced their debt. I hope the French guys are not trying to discourage shareholders from taking their rights.

They should have tried to audit the half year result, let us see what the audited full year result will look like.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tscholar(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Hello everybody,this is pythondjango also know as valuetrader.The crypto trading has steal me from my first love.How is the market since i left it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017

Am over 2M naira in RED...dont ask me how..i bought FBNH at 3.50.......zenith at 15 naira....transcop at 1.04...UACN at 12.64....NESTLE at 580.....my brother i just wish i can reverse everything ....
I just came across dis post of march 2nd 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Maybe they reduced their debt. I hope the French guys are not trying to discourage shareholders from taking their rights.

They should have tried to audit the half year result, let us see what the audited full year result will look like.
that angle of trying to discourage people from taking their right is very strong.OK,how do you explain the fact that they gave updates on the upcoming right,knowing that their result is not good oo,and then hit the market with this bad result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2017
Access has already done 15 million units as at 10:40 GMT. Is all well?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
that angle of trying to discourage people from taking their right is very strong.OK,how do you explain the fact that they gave updates on the upcoming right,knowing that their result is not good oo,and then hit the market with this bad result?

The French guys have been strategically increasing their holdings in the last 4 years or more, hopefully most shareholders will not fully take up their rights which will give Lafarge the opportunity to increase their holdings. We need to see the full year audited financial report.

The company acquired Ashaka cement, Atlas cement and Unicorn, the funds from the right will be used to deleverage the company.

The company is a 9 to 18 months play.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Pls does anyone have an idea why Nascon is on full bid this morning?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2017
NASCON is on steroid no going back. The results is superlative.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2017
chunkuli:
oga current are you still in c&i leasing, is it okay to jump in at this stage

Check the EPS before jumping in.

147 -2016
138- 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Check the EPS before jumping in.

147 -2016
138- 2017

What you quoted is for CAP , he was asking about C&I leasing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2017
nio68:

What you quoted is for CAP , he was asking about C&I leasing

OH, Sorry.

Its on full-offer this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayotan: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Do you know your financial profile? Do you understand how your mind works when it comes to spending money, savings, investments and borrowing? Find out here!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6Y3LZWW
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Fidelity building support around N1.50 before zooming!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
They are just pumping Dangflour. For the sake of its faithfuls, my prayer is that they don't do a lafarge on them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mpeace:
They are just pumping Dangflour. For the sake of its faithfuls, my prayer is that they don't do a lafarge on them.

I no wetin DangFlour do you o. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Manonamission:

I no wetin DangFlour do you o. cheesy
I just dey fear de thing. Nothing else. I want use am as a case study to learn how NSE works.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Anyone getting CSCS text alerts for other people's trnx ?? �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mpeace:
I just dey fear de thing. Nothing else. I want use am as a case study to learn how NSE works.

Hum! ' learning case study indeed' grin grin. May I follow you learn grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
fxuser:
My broda I am gettiing adebisi tolulope's alerts and that of 2other persons. Adebisi just sold a huge amount of zenith bank. How I wish they will also drop the proceeds into my account.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mpeace:
DF will end today on bid. It is a promising stock.

DD pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mpeace:
My broda I am gettiing adebisi tolulope's alerts and that of 2other persons. Adebisi just sold a huge amount of zenith bank. How I wish they will also drop the proceeds into my account.

I also got x-alerts that are not mine. I hope someone has not hacked into cscs system.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Diamond bank is also being pumped. I am in this one bet its a bet thing, not really expecting much. I will sell if result is so bad that it falls to 1.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
kolaish:
DF will end today on bid. It is a promising stock.

DD pls.

Coolcash1:

Looking forward to much awaited Dangote flour's superlative performance that will send the price to N12... grin

We don dey shout since nah..... grin grin grin no be today bros.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
fxuser:

Ah ah.
What I got was upside down,sell alerts for buy order and buy alerts for sell order. O ga Ju!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by monopolistic: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Who own's dis number 08168195777 , The person bin gettin my alert for a while , morgan capital made a mistake but refuse to correct except i fil a form. so i left it dat way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bookz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND GET ACCESS TO WEALTH REGISTER & GET PAID ON EVERY ADVERT WATCHED You don't need to pay on registration or be a graduate to gainaccess to wealth. With your device (phone, tablet, laptop computer) You are just a step into wealth. All you need is to be
connected to the internet. (Use this link on your browser and start

http://wjredrtovj.bid/3323189535514/

making extra income in dollars) STEPS TO
INCREASE YOUR PAY & WITHDRAW After clicking on the link above:
1. Click Registration to register in the following -Create a 'Username' e.g lois22 - Type in your 'Email address' - Create a 'Password' -
Submit
2. Click on the 'User area' on the
menu and...
3. Click on 'START WATCHING
PAYED ADS'
4. Input the DIGIT displayed on
the space provided and press enter key The more the DIGIT Ads input unit, the higher your amount. (e.g 8612) The DIGIT
represent Display of advert you are being paid for.. YOU CAN MAKE $50-$300 DOLLARS
A DAY BEFORE WITDRAWER Click "Withdraw
money", to receive your cash sent to your
account once You have Earned $150 for a
start. Subsequently, you can withdraw
from $5 minimum. Also Share your
REFERAR LINK to friends to gain 50% of
their UNIT.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
fxuser:
I got someone's sell alert an hour ago.
Yesterday, I got a sell alert over a stock, after I bought it yesterday. I was alarmed and I called meritrade immidiately and they told me they were not aware.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mpeace:

loll

I got some too !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
pluto09:

Ah ah.
What I got was upside down,sell alerts for buy order and buy alerts for sell order. O ga Ju!

I got this type yesterday . . WAS perplexed
Then today .. got different names and all

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), Learnwithgrace, Ginalex(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.