Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906045 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
DangFlour
- testing N7 resistance . . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm of the opinion that the market is slow to respond to price correction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
@currentprice, so far, do you think the market is obedient to price correction?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
very encouraging signs...stock is slaying the 30 day moving average too just checked on easykobo started to follow the stock

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
nascon #14.33k
Afriprud #3.84k
dangote flour #7.15k
fidelity bank #1.55k
cscs #7.10k
no new 52 week lows

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

nascon #14.33k

Afriprud #3.84k

dangote flour #7.15k

fidelity bank #1.55k

cscs #7.10k

no new 52 week lows

Technically true, but really Forte oil and Mobil are doing 52 week lows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
veecovee:
I'm of the opinion that the market is slow to respond to price correction
I'm just thinking that people probably don't have money to invest. You can see a lot of neutral in daily price list. No buy, no sell. Market at standstill.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
2zona:
Technically true, but really Forte oil and Mobil are doing 52 week lows.

both didn't make any new 52 week lows today sir.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
NSE AL SHARE INDEX SHOWED STRONG REBOUND- GOOD DOJI REVERSAL YESTERDAY

i an enjoying this market. The reality is that the market can be scary, there is no free lunch. Even a stock that will go up will 1st experience what seems like some downtrend, as a way of making the inexperience traders to release their stock.

Good season to play the earnings release game. For this I will be looking at transcorp for now. A move above the price of NGN1.53 (buy timing is the second day price goes above this figure). The stop loss will be NGN1.32.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why We Challenged SEC Action Against us in Court—Oando
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/10/24/challenged-sec-action-us-court-oando/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Mpeace:

The same dang. or another

Mpeace:
What makes you think its fair price is N11, the esp is just 1naira 15kobo.

Mpeace:
So after every, the said dang flour finished on red. That earlier volume at 5.55 must be crying by now. I know say when them see result (without reading deeply) them rush go buy, thinking of hw them go sell at 11-15 . Well an old man once said "the market has a mind of its own" Loco might just be correct. One thing I noticed since buhari is that price moves before the result. They all take position them release result and then dump on pple.

Mpeace:
Some pple will hurry and sell fbnh tomorrow, then on monday market will make them regret. Those pple that took fbnh price to where it is today are not expecting an excellent result at this time, if not you for see volume. FBNH's excellent result will come when they stop taking impairment for certain loans and when provisions already made are written back. The men in black know when this would happen. You and I do not kw, we only feel its soon thus we move by the volume. I know that when the said events occur FBNH would really pay so I will wait for the sellers to conclude, then I will enter and stay long term. They took impairment of 62billion and still made a profit. Pls dont compare Dang flour with fbnh. Dangflour will not survive that.
That not withstanding, and with all due respect, my heart is with Mr ihedioramma at this very moment.

Mpeace:
So I sell part of my DANGFLOUR in the morning, and now the thing decides to move. No problem. Make them just dey do.

Mpeace:
I am not willing to chase. He better come and pick me from where he left me, lest I board another.

Mpeace:
The stock had been in a particular place for too long. Just wanted to raise some small cash for jijo, then suddenly every thing began to rise (even oando moved from 7.5 to cool

Mpeace:
same thing that happened to me yesterday after selling Dangflour

Mpeace:
embarassed Dangflour don leave me go ooo

Mpeace:
Fear no more, it wont get to 10 this year.

Mpeace:
As I said earlier, fear no more, Dangflour will not get to 10 before year end. It will soon come back to 6 and park like FBNH.

Mpeace:
Dont take it personal. The stock will definitely hit 10, but not this year. That is my opinion. I also think it will finish below 7 tomorrow. That is also my opinion. You may be loaded, that is ur own b*** but that does not mean investors cant take profit or that things cant go their normal course. Oando, FBNH, Transcorp, FCMB, Diamond, Fidelity etc all went up and pple who were "heavily loaded" kept shouting km20, km10, km5 etc, but could not stop them from retracing. I have nothing to lose if it gets to 50. And even if I am not heavily loaded I am not estopped from expressing my opinion based on trends I observed. Whether it turns out true or false, what matters to me is the lesson learnt from observing the trends and patterns of NSE since I am not good at reading graphs. I no even get money to bet.

Mpeace:
Same way pple wonder why its too easy to buy Diamond bank with only 1.2billion units in float. But wait oh, dangote flour should be eyeing km10 by now na abi de dream done fade?

Mpeace:
They are just pumping Dangflour. For the sake of its faithfuls, my prayer is that they don't do a lafarge on them.

Not hard for the wise ones here to discern. Mpeace has a personal vendetta against this golden stock just because he sold too early. Beefed it during the last rallly, will still beef it during the oncoming rally. But only a fool will fall for his antics.

The indomie sale has been added to the financials and I'm really keen to see how nse will react.

NB: Heavily loaded here. Not a recommendation to buy. Do your DD

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Thanks @Cadillac. His battle with this dumb stock no get part 2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Coolcash1:

What is the best price you think one can enter this stock...I placed bid for it at N45 but couldn't get any unit to buy... grin

still breaking 52 week highs !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Cadillac15:

Not hard for the wise ones here to discern. Mpeace has a personal vendetta against this golden stock just because he sold too early. Beefed it during the last rallly, will still beef it during the oncoming rally. But only a fool will fall for his antics.

The indomie sale has been added to the financials and I'm really keen to see how nse will react.

NB: Heavily loaded here. Not a recommendation to buy. Do your DD

This guy, u see me for dream? Lets just wait for the result and see. If the indomie deal had been paid for, then that must have been in q2, and if so then they actually made a loss in q2. The deal is not yet done. The stock will only hit 10 once the deal is done. Thats my own.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nkwachiabel(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2017
Good day all. please is there any way i can get historical prices of stocks on the nigerian stock exchange in excel format??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=fxuser
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2017
As much as we have always talked about how dubious and fraudulent Oando management is, the powers that be, refused to give us a listening ear...I have a few questions for the authorities?

- How come its now that they decided to have a forensic audit
- If the complains came from minority shareholders would SEC have acted accordingly
- SEC cannot deny that it has not received petitions on Oando from minority shareholders prior to the happenings in recent times
- If the majority shareholders continued in their parley with the management, who would have spoken out for the minority shareholders.

It is obvious that minority shareholders would continue to be disenfranchised in the Nigerian Stock Market, worst is if the major Shareholders decide to connive with the management then, doom awaits minority shareholders.

Oando is just a tip, compared to the rot going on in many Nigerian companies.

The authorities are sleeping and until they wake up to their responsibilities there is zero hope for the common investor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2017
If NSE and SEC should obey the Courts injunction, then Oando share price should start the python dance from today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Manonamission:

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock---Analyst-Updates/Oando-Secures-Court-Injunction,-restrain/36915

I didn't see this coming, gaskiya! Gonna be a protracted battle

loll
we need more pop corn
#Season2 loading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Interbank drama !
- rates closed at +120% , heard it jumped to as high as 300% !
- some scary stuff , CBN seems to be pulling the rug
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2017
Mpeace:
This guy, u see me for dream? Lets just wait for the result and see. If the indomie deal had been paid for, then that must have been in q2, and if so then they actually made a loss in q2. The deal is not yet done. The stock will only hit 10 once the deal is done. Thats my own.

The indomie deal has been effected in qtr 3. The result will be out anytime frm now

(1) (2) (3) ... (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hogwarthtrades, Buzochi, Princkez, Megapower and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.