Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877993 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Don't tell me it's not vexing u say bull come before you money come. Just hope the money can fly in by that 14 otherwise na inside january bear you go swim grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
tritritri:

Seems loco really hurt you the last time?

Not at all Bro. I know the people I care to listen to their advice on this forum. What I hate most is people making noise when they know nothing or have any facts. I only feel for newbies that might take their word for granted.

To me, there's seemingly no difference between Loco and Peter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
tritritri:

Seems loco really hurt you the last time?

What is my concern with him.
I am cooling my head with some drinks now.
I promise to offer you guys 5 bottles of life/star if I come back to Naija for xmas holiday.
Just make a request,I will send it into your bank account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
PETERiCHY:
FEW will make MONEY while PAPER PROFIT will CONSUME MANY.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Haba! Please stop all these negative prophesies.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Toluway:

What stopped him from joining the bus last Wednesday, Thursday, last Monday, yesterday or even today? Or has the bus packed?
People here are fund of saying they missed a bus! Missing the bus is not in my lexicon, I enter any bus I want at any time. I'm a man with authority.

Bros ur mouth dey sweet...No be ur fault ooh ,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
happy risky bullish market grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Toluway:

What stopped him from joining the bus last Wednesday, Thursday, last Monday, yesterday or even today? Or has the bus packed?
People here are fund of saying they missed a bus! Missing the bus is not in my lexicon, I enter any bus I want at any time . I'm a man with authority.

I pray you won't learn the hard way cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
currentprice:

63m unit volume with full bid of 50m plus

anyway fairprice is N12 base on Q3 let see how it end grin

Again, what formula are u using to calculate fairprice pls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Toluway:

People here are fund of saying they missed a bus! Missing the bus is not in my lexicon, I enter any bus I want at any time. I'm a man with authority.

brov is not that easy for person that bought DF with 100% capital at N3 plus mistakenly sold at N4 because of econimic & political policy miscalculation to buy back at N9 plus which is 200% of initial buy grin

guru self will think twice
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Viewing this topic: chunkuli , yanmiri( f), emmanuelewumi, selade ( m), hyness , currentprice , oseodile , Jejebaba, Mpeace
(m ), jamace( m), Teeonly , Mascotlawman, Infinitisi( m), Benjacky48 , Oloro29 ( m), Ovamboland( m), bigjay01( m), Toluway,
Manonamission , mendes911, PETERiCHY( m), BullBearMkt ( m), tritritri , Standardguy (m), samguru , locodemy( m),
Willie2015 , lancee ( m) and 5 guest(s)

Una too much because of money.
Too much drinks on my head now.
Meet you guys again tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
please how do you know a company's close of register
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
no matter the highs of UBA, access will still come and overtake it- fundamentals never lie. On the basis of this, I stand with Access Bank!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
locodemy:

Viewing this topic: chunkuli , yanmiri( f), emmanuelewumi, selade ( m), hyness , currentprice , oseodile , Jejebaba, Mpeace
(m ), jamace( m), Teeonly , Mascotlawman, Infinitisi( m), Benjacky48 , Oloro29 ( m), Ovamboland( m), bigjay01( m), Toluway,
Manonamission , mendes911, PETERiCHY( m), BullBearMkt ( m), tritritri , Standardguy (m), samguru , locodemy( m),
Willie2015 , lancee ( m) and 5 guest(s)

Una too much because of money.
Too much drinks on my head now.
Meet you guys again tomorrow.

Locodemy we go show for your house this christmas ,atleast everybody knows what you are worth now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
currentprice:

you bought wapco with the believe price will repeat what Guinness price did b4 and after the right. now you have change to wapco will fall to 43 for 2018 year of it new down
grin grin grin

Wapco right issue is N42:50 and it will close on Dec 15th how then do you expect the price appreciate b4 closure date

Incase you don't know the game the price will start flying after a successful right issue and there will be a repricing after allotments are enlisted few months later..

So I need you and your colleagues to put more effort in pulling down WAPCO price BTW now and Dec 15th.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benjacky48: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Guys with this bull season any possibility of bonus Q4?. Experts come in
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
tritritri:

Bros ur mouth dey sweet...No be ur fault ooh ,

I'm giving you a very sincere advise. Recall that I've been asking you to buy Danflour for many days since 2 weeks ago? Why didn't you take the advise instead of continued lamentation? Recall that I also take your advise on this forum. I learn from everyone. No hard feelings. One love.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Toluway:

I'm giving you a very sincere advise. Recall that I've been asking you to buy Danflour for many days since 2 weeks ago? Why didn't you take the advise instead of continued lamentation? Recall that I also take your advise on this forum. I learn from everyone. No hard feelings. One love.

I once took that advice...Bought FO at 42..sold at 58...bought again with extra money at 60...only to come down and i finally sold at 45 with a net lose of 2.8M ...I currently still have 2M unit of DF which am planning to sale at 12 naira or more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Manonamission:

I pray you won't learn the hard way cheesy cheesy
I've learned through all the hard ways sir. I've been trading for over 10 years. I enjoyed 2008 bull. I had gtb oando and zenith at that time. I left oando unharvested until it was gone, due to inexperience. My recent mistake was I abandoned nse with frustrated annoyance after the last bear, while you guys, like fox, were meticulously positioning yourself in the market.
I've been learning a lot from you guys. Thank you. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mi
PETERiCHY:

Wapco right issue is N42:50 and it will close on Dec 15th how then do you expect the price appreciate b4 closure date

Incase you don't know the game the price will start flying after a successful right issue and there will be a repricing after allotments are enlisted few months later..

So I need you and your colleagues to put more effort in pulling down WAPCO price BTW now and Dec 15th.

The right offer may be extended by a week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na was oh, so stock still de do all this "respect your senior bro things" even when its not necessary.
UBA HAS A LOT OF RESPECT FOR ACCESS undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
It would have been more profitable if this Bulls picks one stock at a time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
locodemy:

I promise to offer you guys 5 bottles of life/star if I come back to Naija for xmas holiday.
Oookaaayy, I can now see why veecovee is always chanting drink drink drink, any time he sees you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
valacious:
no matter the highs of UBA, access will still come and overtake it- fundamentals never lie. On the basis of this, I stand with Access Bank!
Na lie! I dey uba. This one no be analysis matter. Na fasting and prayer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
locodemy:

alcohol is a mocker! shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
mendes911:

Shebi you be powerful man of God, cast the witch out nawww. If you can't do these little things for us, of what gain do we have a man of God in the house for?

To collect tithe grin grin grin grin grin Dividends of spirituality, Nigeria style grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jejebaba:

Again, what formula are u using to calculate fairprice pls?

jejebaba,,, you can develop the way you price stock from here. it not same as BVPS
https://www.gurufocus.com/news/171624/methods-for-arriving-at-the-fair-value-of-companies

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yes ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Zenith
- last call
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Well the big boys are warming up to take over, hope Onyema will not trigger circuit breaker
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
fxuser:
Zenith
- last call

grin grin grin 1.42pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
fxuser:
Zenith
- last call

a likely close above N26
umm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
fxuser:

a likely close above N26
umm

After GTB move

(1) (2) (3) ... (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zegra, Willie2015, SetrakusRa(m), Jonwest, ogoo4real, sterlingD(m), Mpeace(m), Adinije(f), ndept, Audacius, chykeking, SonofElElyonRet, Boshins, Prolificlife(f), cocolacec(m), Saybal(m), abimcdssi, ositadima1(m), bolton08(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.