Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10919110 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) ... (7764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
yom2:
if u are really in need of that service,and everything is at a stand still at that moment. u have no choice than to pay that token and bone story and long grammer. my Yoruba brothers ll say: won o ran ewa!!!

Bros, we are saying the same thing in different ways....unfortunately that's why it will be difficult to kill corruption in Nigeria. Simple things that are done easily/smoothly in other climes always have artificial road block in Nigeria because some wicked/lazy fools needs to dupe others of their hard earned money! #SAD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Na Manonmission

Lol. No be me o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
So bear/beer don turn una to pussy hunters grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Guys, what are you doing with your TB loots nah? No alerts yet? Invade this market biko. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
currentprice:

...and follow by below post grin grin grin 1 + 1 =

mendes911:

So you are supporting the rubbish that person is spewing here. Have you seen the kind of person you are?

Does any member of this thread know this pastor in person
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alexo68(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=currentprice post=63273794]

the quoted post below was even before Q3 released i.e opinion based on Q2 and i still stand on it grin

the Q3 result even worse. with about total browing of 280b. no single operational cash

as for the fairprice, based on Q3 it below N30

pls note: new report may comes out 2morrow to value it above N100 but as at today based on my system i can't buy it more than N20plus

it better i miss it than buy to hold on HOPE against my system

grin grin grin grin
CP, keep up the good work and God bless.What metrics do you use in arriving at the intrinsic value. Is it DCF or other metrics?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
leo1234:

Does any member of this thread know this pastor in person

Pastor kee. Leave that fraud..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Manonamission:
Guys, what are you doing with your TB loots nah? No alerts yet? Invade this market biko. cheesy cheesy

Today got alert around 12pm now waiting for those paying their tuition fees to finish so we can launch into a vintage position. cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

From your post, you wrote in 2016 Dec 25th that in 2017 NSE will tank like never before. Let's assume it tanked and people bought at rock bottom prices and are waiting till 2018 the NEW DAWN, how will the NSE collect tuition fee when people bought when the market tanked??

You have always been wrong amigo!!!

I'm predicting a green today!

Guess you now know better angry

More 6 trading days to pay up NSE 2018 1st semester Tuition fees. NEWBIES TAKE NOTE!!!

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Guess you now know better angry

More 6 trading days to pay up NSE 2018 1st semester Tuition fees. NEWBIES TAKE NOTE!!!

*ThE OcToPuS*

PETERICHY exiting guy.... grin grin e go do you like film for eye the way matter go change. No body times the market. A boss of its own
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
There's someone here to deny a pastor from spreading word of the lord during this time of Christmas and I am abused for objecting to that.

Such ppl are carrying out satans work for him on this thread.

We need more pastors to come here and bless with group with sermon regularly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Is there no moderator in the house?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
And I also insist that Veecovee should earn a ban on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ewahhh: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
A wonderful afternoon to the gurus in the house...
Please which original stockbroker can you recommend for a small amount of 100k to buy stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
veecovee:
shocked No wonder Jesus said that the harlots go first us enter heaven

Only on the condition that the harlot repents. An unrepentant harlot that refuses to be sober when his double speak is pointed out to him is a hypocrite and has no place in heaven. To underscore how disgusting hypocrisy was in the eyes of Jesus you need to recall that only the sin of hypocrisy could elicit curses from him.
So please let us stick to the original intent of this thread. There are adherents of different religions here, and if everyone decides to choke this place with his religion's literature, you will obviously not like it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Deadlytruth:

Only on the condition that the harlot repents. An unrepentant harlot that refuses to be sober when his double speak is pointed out to him is a hypocrite and has no place in heaven. To underscore how disgusting hypocrisy was in the eyes of Jesus you need to recall that only the sin of hypocrisy could elicit curses from him.
So please let us stick to the original intent of this thread. There are adherents of different religions here, and if everyone decides to choke this place with his religion's literature, you will obviously not like it.

That is how fanatics have no regards for the constituted authority. Jesus that you all follow held authority in high regard.
The rule here is clear, let's stick to stock market and market only

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jejebaba:
Good day Bnstil,

I will appreciate a discussion on Wapco at its current price as we all know that, it rights issue will close tomorrow. Is it worth investing in? Let the TA and FA guys give us their opinion on it. Between whats the plan for the money generated from the offer, is it to pay debts or for business expansion. CP, what is the fair price of Wapco please.

CC: BBM, FXuser, Pa Emma, Currentprice, YOK and others.
...Technically WAPCO has breached a major rule, i.e it was showing daily accumulation while the weekly is bullish. With this, the price suppose to rally, howbeit small. Now the SP is below the accumulation price (dotted line) and it most likely going to test the next trading-zone which is shown on the chart to be between 37 and 39. Failure to hold at the level will mean Currentprice will be happy to welcome the stock below 30. However, I think it will put on a good fight at 34/35 if the major shareholders still love the company.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
seplat #540.05k
Nestlé #1464.05k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Intendy:

seplat #540.05k

Nestlé #1464.05k

This one lean o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yanmiri(f): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Intendy:

seplat #540.05k

Nestlé #1464.05k

Ihedioramma e nor go work for you ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
yanmiri:

...but sometimes it's good - more stocks available at a cheaper price
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Domestic IPO by African Issuers Rises 19.5% to $1.4b in 2017—Report
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/14/domestic-ipo-african-issuers-rises-19-5-1-4b-2017-report/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...Technically WAPCO has breached a major rule, i.e it was showing daily accumulation while the weekly is bullish. With this, the price suppose to rally, howbeit small. Now the SP is below the accumulation price (dotted line) and it most likely going to test the next trading-zone which is shown on the chart to be between 37 and 39. Failure to hold at the level will mean Currentprice will be happy to welcome the stock below 30. However, I think it will put on a good fight at 34/35 if the major shareholders still love the company.
grin grin grin grin grin

Dangote cement should just buy the company... I have posted severally on the wapco that nothing interesting about it for now...Its purely a long term stock like 2years horizon... grin

My fair value of the share based on current financials is N25.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks boss, well appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hi @fxuser please can you explain what you mean when you say +ve divergence and -ve divergence and the general implications for both.

@BullBearMkt and other TA faithfuls can also put in a word.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bianco1:

Bros, we are saying the same thing in different ways....unfortunately that's why it will be difficult to kill corruption in Nigeria. Simple things that are done easily/smoothly in other climes always have artificial road block in Nigeria because some wicked/lazy fools needs to dupe others of their hard earned money! #SAD
am not in support of mediocrity but dats just d system bro. a times opposing it is like swimming against d tides. I ve been a victim too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...but sometimes it's good - more stocks available at a cheaper price
grin grin grin grin grin
For the people that has the money to enter grin That is why me/peterichy always say (MAN WITH MONEY IS A .......... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
yanmiri:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin E Done they work now or can you stop time ? next week NO MERCY cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
MARKET ABOUT TO BREAK A TRENDLINE ON THE WEEKLY CHART.

For the week it has been difficult for the uptrend to continue. A close below 37,706.62 will mean a definite notice from the market for us to slow down.

The closest support level is at 36,440.20. The chart below gives further explanation.

On the trailing of the MSCI additions, there is no major change. The recent regular doses of Diamond, FBN, Dangote Sugar etc. Continued. Contrary to most of our expectation the Fund have sold most of the initial holding where there are rights, and taken up the rights only in some companies that we consider to be cheap. See the details of the movements in the fund holdings as at 13 December 2017. I believe you will see something of note in it.

For FBNH a close below 8.63 is a yellow card- saying don't join the party yet. But tomorrow closing figure will tell if there will be a bounce or the temporary decline will continue.

The charts below/comments are very important to get the embedded in this post. Especially the comment on the NSE All share index, picture speaks better.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently. You can check data at https://www.globalxfunds.com/funds/nge/ for the movement in the MSCI Nigeria fund

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) ... (7764) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Frangel, Teeonebaba(m), TsarZed, SonofElElyonRet, Boshins, Jerekre(m), vacanci, Choiceguy, dapix, eziokwunwoko(m), Prolificlife(f), Ghost01(m), Mpeace(m), ernie4life(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.