Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10920044 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) ... (7765) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
leo1234:

The octopus infected that stock.
Buy at your own risk. grin
Na joke o. cheesy
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
Wanted to transfer one of my accounts from CSL stockbrokers to Fbn securities, but CSL said I MUST pay administrative charge of N2000 in cash.

I told them to debit the sum from my account balance with them, they I had to bring cash, I asked for the bank details of where the money ought to be paid to, they told me thatthe only acceptable mode of payment for this administrative charge was cash.

People who have done inter-member transfer through cscs is this the norm or an exception?

When I did mine I was charged N2,500 and it was taken from my brokerage account. I don't know of this cash payment. Hope someone is not trying to use your money chop nkwobi.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
Wanted to transfer one of my accounts from CSL stockbrokers to Fbn securities, but CSL said I MUST pay administrative charge of N2000 in cash.

I told them to debit the sum from my account balance with them, they I had to bring cash, I asked for the bank details of where the money ought to be paid to, they told me thatthe only acceptable mode of payment for this administrative charge was cash.

People who have done inter-member transfer through cscs is this the norm or an exception?

I did my own transfer some years back.
The whole process was handled by my new stockbroker and I did not pay a dime.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good evening I noticed that for past two days, trading volume of shares of multiverse PLC.
Also deap capital, pls what is going on, any news
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Coolcash1:

When I did mine I was charged N2,500 and it was taken from my brokerage account. I don't know of this cash payment. Hope someone is not trying tko use your money chop nkwobi.... grin

Who was your stockbrokers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

When I did mine I was charged 3k which I paid in cash. I don't think it goes into any account....it's admin fee subject to individual handling grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NaijaAI: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
currentprice:

NOTE ; i have no nascon in my portfolio but if i have i will SELL it now and move on

it is my own opinion not recommendation to BUY/SELL check my signature below

Wetin you come get for portfolio??!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

No one knows the mind of Mr. Market
Today is example .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Don't use the size of your pocket to judge others. grin

I won't mention those who post here that have deep pockets.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
leo1234:

The octopus infected that stock.
Buy at your own risk. grin
Na joke o. cheesy

Chai who says bad luck no dey. Just imagine how he boldly enter Wapco and the ship begin leak
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Don't use the size of your pocket to judge others. grin

I won't mention those who post here that have deep pockets.

We know them and those who have no portfolio grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
safepaulooo:

When I did mine I was charged 3k which I paid in cash. I don't think it goes into any account....it's admin fee subject to individual handling grin grin

Was it Csl stockbrokers? CSL stockbrokers didn't initiate the transfer, FBN Securities initiated it on my behalf. I don't pay for anything that doesn't have a record, such payments are not official and won't issue a receipt for such.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Who was your stockbrokers?

Mutual alliance Inv and securities ltd.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Was it Csl stockbrokers? CSL stockbrokers didn't initiate the transfer, FBN Securities initiated it on my behalf. I don't pay for anything that doesn't have a record, such payments are not official and won't issue a receipt for such.

Pa go hire lawyer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

You mean Ogboni
No. Illuminati
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
currentprice:
Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

Base on Q3,,, Nascon is selling at premium at Today's price of N20 plus. it will not be bad idea to SELL high for re-purchase of more unit later shocked

sometimes Mr mkt may want to take into consideration the likely Q4 GOOD numbers in advance and continues moving the price higher. if this happen price may likely fully/partially reflected the future numbers . this is the situation that happen when a Good audited report release and price fail to move grin grin

NOTE ; i have no nascon in my portfolio but if i have i will SELL it now and move on

it is my own opinion not recommendation to BUY/SELL check my signature below
I get your logic.
To the effect that, the way nascon is rocketing like a ballistic missile, is suspectious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Pa go hire lawyer

I don't have a problem with paying the money. But I have problem paying in cash, instead of paying into the stockbrokers account and making payments that won't be receipted.

I just wrote a mail to CSCS, copied SEC, CSL stockbrokers and FBN Securities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I don't have a problem with paying the money. But I have problem paying in cash, instead of paying into the stockbrokers account and making payments that won't be receipted.

go with police or friendssss grin grin shey dem won kill you then take your money ni ? undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
https://www.easykobo.com/News.aspx?id=19879

GTB, DANGCEM send NSE down 1%

Dec 13 (Lagos) - The Stock market declined 1% today as investors took profits from the incredible rally over the past month.

Today's decline is mainly a result of 0.49% fall in DANGCEM & 4.77% fall in stock price of GTB ( GUARANTY ). These two Companies represent Nigeria's largest manufacturing Company and Bank respectively.

Investors will be worried by the sharp decline in stock price of GUARANTY and ZENITHBANK today. They should not worry because it is about time that investors took their profits as these stocks have almost doubled this year. Or

Banks are yet to impress on important metrics such as dividend increase or Profit before Tax. Their profits are mainly a result of high treasury yields and foreign exchange rate effects. Are they truly growing as commercial banks is another question entirely
. Its a good point to lock in some profits in our opinion with that kind of price appreciation. Next year, we expect interest rates to go lower and that is never good for banking stocks.

Other stocks to decline today include CADBURY and CAVERTON . The first one is going to return to profitability this year but is that going to be enough to warrant such a high stock price[[/b]b][b] while the second Company's corporate governance is not to be envied, not to mention the IPO price that they somehow managed to get in 2014 and never touched it again
. [/b]

From the look of things it seems safe to say that Decem-bear has arrived and investors who made massive gains this year are not in mood to take a chance with their earnings. We cant blame them.

reporting for easykobo.com on Wednesday, Dec 13 2017 from Lagos, Nigeria

NB: OPINION THEIRS, Emphasis mine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Chai who says bad luck no dey. Just imagine how he boldly enter Wapco and the ship begin leak

Don't worry he will sell off before January. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
https://www.easykobo.com/News.aspx?id=19879

GTB, DANGCEM send NSE down 1%

Dec 13 (Lagos) - The Stock market declined 1% today as investors took profits from the incredible rally over the past month.

Today's decline is mainly a result of 0.49% fall in DANGCEM & 4.77% fall in stock price of GTB ( GUARANTY ). These two Companies represent Nigeria's largest manufacturing Company and Bank respectively.

Investors will be worried by the sharp decline in stock price of GUARANTY and ZENITHBANK today. They should not worry because it is about time that investors took their profits as these stocks have almost doubled this year. Or

Banks are yet to impress on important metrics such as dividend increase or Profit before Tax. Their profits are mainly a result of high treasury yields and foreign exchange rate effects. Are they truly growing as commercial banks is another question entirely
. Its a good point to lock in some profits in our opinion with that kind of price appreciation. Next year, we expect interest rates to go lower and that is never good for banking stocks.

Other stocks to decline today include CADBURY and CAVERTON . The first one is going to return to profitability this year but is that going to be enough to warrant such a high stock price[[/b]b][b] while the second Company's corporate governance is not to be envied, not to mention the IPO price that they somehow managed to get in 2014 and never touched it again
. [/b]

From the look of things it seems safe to say that Decem-bear has arrived and investors who made massive gains this year are not in mood to take a chance with their earnings. We cant blame them.

reporting for easykobo.com on Wednesday, Dec 13 2017 from Lagos, Nigeria

NB: OPINION THEIRS, Emphasis mine.

One very lazy market analyst doing what they know how to do best; Predict Nonsense

2018 is going to be a bumper year for stocks in Nigeria and whoever sells now will envy those that held tight. When interest rate goes lower, it only favours the stock market and real estate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
surely an exeption.
emmanuelewumi:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Good job Bros! I wish most Nigerians will have the patience to follow up issues this way, lots of fraudulent activities will be cut-off. However, this is Nigeria everyone is in a hurry to nowhere, thereby emboldening the wicked perpetrators. #TOOBAD

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2017
MY XMAS GIFT FOR ALL FOLLOWERS OF THIS THREAD
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE PDF BOOK AND BRIGHTEN YOUR DREAM OF BEING A MILLIONARE

www.pdfdrive.net

book title THE MILLIONAIRE NEXT DOOR

ENTER BOOK TITLE ON THE SEARCH
THEN CLICK DOWNLOAD
OTHER RARE BOOKS THAT COVER ALL DISCIPLINES ARE EQUALLY AVAILABLE FOR FREE

CHEERS
HAPPY XMAS IN ADVANCE

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:46am On Dec 14, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...NSE Banking index has done really well this year with over 67% (year-to-date) price appreciation. Banks like Fidelity (174%), IBTC (174%), FBNH (160%) and UBA (113%) are leading the pack while the laggard are WEMA (26%) and FCMB (5%). Story yet to end...
grin grin grin grin grin

a bumper year in Naira terms . Decent in $ terms, devaluation effect plus oil stability is a good recipe
We shud see different leaders next yr if oil holds up its gains and fuels d FOMO !
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

Berger paint #8.09k
dangote flour #12.59k
nascon #20.00k
dangote sugar #21.95k
ubn #8.00k
Nestlé #1462.50k
no new 52 week lows

aaargh . . been waiting for d 3rd child to join the week highs !
#GetInThere
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:00am On Dec 14, 2017
FCMB
- still trading in shadow of last week candle
-
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:02am On Dec 14, 2017
AfriPrud
- bullish on d weekly , tired on d daily

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Diamond
- trading above last week close shud count for sumfin
- where will it close dis week ?
- needs to hold 1.50 and above for a breakout to occur
- if u hv taken all your profits , no shaking still
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:07am On Dec 14, 2017
Ucap
- trading above last week close wt weekly macd buy sig
- good set up for dividend plays

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Transcorp
- still setting up nicely , not a breakout but i like d weekly chart build up
- price has moved from pref buy region

dis:
loaded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:11am On Dec 14, 2017
FBN
- last week was mental
- this week is consolidating its support
- next week will make things clearer

(1) (2) (3) ... (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) ... (7765) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: allabouttolu, Princkez, yMcy56(f), hayyawithme, ProphetUtuocha, IamR, Oloro29(m), eziokwunwoko(m), otomatic(m), kontrolbuoy(m), Raider76, Mfunkynation(m), Terver90 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.