Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10924015 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) ... (7767) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
samguru:
I guess something good is brewing in Japaul oil and Gas PLC

Japaul ko, Japaul ni...you are looking for escape root because you've been trapped.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mybusinesss(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
phemmie06:
I hope good people of this great forum will help me out this time around.
I have been trying to mandate my edividend form for more than a year now, but anytime I get to my bank, I was told that ETI is not in the section of companies found in gtl registrar of NIBSS portal, even the one of the bank staff who attended to me last in Access bank printed the screenshot for me.
When I tried sending it to GTL-Registrars I was told they don't have my signature specimen,
Please is there anyone that has been able to get it done through banks?

Try getting a signature confirmation letter from any bank you have an account with addressed to the registrars in question, scan or mail it to them in addition to your mandate form.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
chinedusamson:
Hi, how can one buy stocks from the NSE. Please I've been aspiring to know, invest and trade stocks. I believe I'm in the right forum. Please any good info will be well appreciated.

Visit any stockbroking firm of your choice and register to open an account with CSCS through the stockbroking firm. Account opening takes 72 working hours. Then you make deposits into the stockbroking firm's account and you start trading. It is that simple.
If you don't yet know any stockbroking firm you can search them out on Google and then choose any one that catches your fancy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
samguru:
I guess something good is brewing in Japaul oil and Gas PLC

Thanks for the info but more clarity, detail and source will be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
2018 loading.....

THE YEAR OF THE GREAT BULL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
jossy26:

Q4 result of lafarge is expected to be good since cement sales peaks around this quarter unless village people open the books of the company grin, have picked up my rights hoping for a good rally by march/april 2018...

I filled the forms and scanned back to my Brokers, saw funds debited and hope it will be approved. They better turn out a good result as the stock's current performance on the floor is really poor. Anyways already in this for the long haul so we watch and see how it goes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Passwell long time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 12:31am On Dec 18, 2017
thanks all, will keep tryin
RabbiDoracle:

Call Veritas registrars. Without that it will not be uploaded. Call them till they pick. Monday will be a better time to call.

Also be ready to give them your address( the one you used to register either for dividend collection or for rights) because they will have lots of shareholders having your name, middle name and surname. So they use address to differentiate them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:51am On Dec 18, 2017
mybusinesss:

Try getting a signature confirmation letter from any bank you have an account with addressed to the registrars in question, scan or mail it to them in addition to your mandate form.
Thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2017
@ coolcash and et al,

I have not heard any positive news about Japaul oil but the trading volumes and deals are catching my attention
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Any news on Deap Capital, multiverse PLC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2017
PETERiCHY:
For those that lack spiritual insight. The spiritual meaning of LAFARGE/WAPCO is a LIVELY MOVING TRUCKS...

May God in his infinite mercies keep us alive....

*ThE OcToPuS*
you can write without pics sir, pls save our data

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2017
valentinenwoko:
Any news on Deap Capital, multiverse PLC

DEAP Capital's accounts are still largely in the red zone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
stcool:
PENNY STOCK THAT WOULD MAKE YOU SMILE 2017 - MY TOP 3 PICKS

1. FIDSON
2. FIDELITY
3. AFRIPPRUD

This is based on expected dividend and capital appreciation. Shikena!

Those that followed must have made a killing from Fidelity...Good to be back. My week of investing again. grin

I have just one stock in mind today...would reveal once I buy. I hope to buy in 3 tranches, in case market still decides to go lower during this festival/ January school fees grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
stcool:

Those that followed must have made a killing from Fidelity...Good to be back. My week of investing again. grin

I have just one stock in mind today...would reveal once I buy. I hope to buy in 3 tranches, in case market still decides to go lower during this festival/ January school fees grin

You want us to help you push up the price

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2017
leo1234:

You want us to help you push up the price

grin I don't want to drag price with Oga's here. The stock is an open secret, you just need to greedy when others are fearful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2017
PETERiCHY:
For those that lack spiritual insight. The spiritual meaning of LAFARGE/WAPCO is a LIVELY MOVING TRUCKS...

May God in his infinite mercies keep us alive....

*ThE OcToPuS*

The FRENCH GUYS has finally succeeded in HIJACKING their company LAFARGE. So the journey to 1EURO starts now... grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2017
bigass:

Why is this here?
to help all of us meet in heaven after making money here, on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2017
veecovee:
to help all of us meet in heaven after making money here, on earth.

who says you will even make the heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria’s Inflation Eases to 15.90% in November
**As Food Index Slows to 20.30%
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/18/nigerias-inflation-eases-15-90-november/

Market Looks Forward to N136.4b Maturing T-Bills This Week
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/18/market-looks-forward-n136-4b-maturing-t-bills-week/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2017
bigass:

who says you will even make the heaven?
what ever any say, God has the final say smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Any news aftermath EGM of CI LEASING share reconstruction. When will the share reconstruction take place
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2017
veecovee:
what ever any say, God has the final say smiley

carry your over religiousness away from HERE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2017
This is to notify all Participating Institutions that the following disciplinary action(s) have been taken by the NASD OTC Market against erring Participating Institutions in 2017:

Name of Participating Institution Infraction Committed Disciplinary Action Taken 1. Pivot Capital Limited Failure to settle trade executed on the Market within the stipulated time frame in breach of Rule 2(cool(3)(c) and Rule 2(cool(6) a. Fine of N824,500.95 (Eight Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira, Ninety Five kobo) b. Suspension from trading on the NASD OTC Market until payment of fine 2. Bestworth Assets & Trust Limited Misstatement of information in breach of Rule (2)(5)(cool a. Fine of N900,000 (Nine Hundred Thousand Naira, only) Non-remittance of proceeds at effluxion of trading cycle in breach of Rule 2(cool(6) 2. Refund of interest on withheld proceeds from sale of shares amounting to N52,908.19 (Fifty Two Thousand, Nine Hundred and Eight Naira, Nineteen kobo, only). 3. Traders Trust & Investment Company Limited Misstatement of information in breach of Rule (2)(5)(cool Non-remittance of proceeds at effluxion of trading cycle in breach of Rule 2(cool(6) 1. Fine of N340,000 (Three Hundred and Forty Thousand Naira, only) 2. Refund of interest on withheld proceeds from sale of shares amounting to N19,039.83 (Nineteen Thousand, Thirty Nine Naira, Eighty Three kobo, only).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2017
holm:

I hope so. Are you trying to buy into Japaul? I hope not grin grin grin

Fear of the 1k rule

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2017
chinedusamson:
Hi, how can one buy stocks from the NSE. Please I've been aspiring to know, invest and trade stocks. I believe I'm in the right forum. Please any good info will be well appreciated.

Start by reading a book on stock !!!

Don't open any account yet. Read a book first. Understand what you want to go into. Know the techniques and after that, You can open an account.

Most of the people you see on this forum are masters of their craft (stock trading/investing). It is more like an art to them. They do it freely, easily and intelligently because they mastered the art of investing through knowledge acquisition and constant practice (and loss though grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2017
stcool:

Those that followed must have made a killing from Fidelity...Good to be back. My week of investing again.

I have just one stock in mind today...would reveal once I buy. I hope to buy in 3 tranches, in case market still decides to go lower during this festival/ January school fees

I think Fidelity will almost hit N4

DS is going wild grin N25 is around the corner...after that N40. I wish I entered early in this stock. Foot dragging no good ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2017
PETERiCHY:

The FRENCH GUYS has finally succeeded in HIJACKING their company LAFARGE. So the journey to 1EURO starts now... grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

One rule about the French be say dem too like their umunna and umunne!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Fear of the 1k rule

My Oga from the other side. Japaul is too expensive at 1k. It should be sold Free of Charge at this yuletide period.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) ... (7767) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kaykehin, BabsO2(m), owolabi5 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.