Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922209 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
At least all of una don sell
Una go allow my diamond jejely cruise to 6

No comments from the FMN monkey hunters grin

Please don't let them remember our diamond oo. Let their attention be on FMN.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
stocks with new 52 weeks low
cornerstone #0.47k
sovereign #0.48k
unity Kapital #0.48k
mutual benefit #0.48k
prestige #0.44k
ABC #0.40k
Africa alliance #0.44k
lasaco #0.38k
stocks with new 52 week highs
aiico #0.74k
ccnn #18.60k
unity bank #1.59k
learn Africa #1.10k
dangote cement #275.00k
npf microfinance #1.89k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
The people offloading ACCESS are NOT from this planet.... grin
It seems they have limitless qty..... grin
I'm telling you.. wicked set of people grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

N6 kee. When we the passengers are waiting at 2.10 bus stop. Leave today's gara gara. Let's see how tomorrow and next week go be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
mendes911:

N6 kee. When we the passengers are waiting at 2.10 bus stop. Leave today's gara gara. Let's see how tomorrow and next week go be.

We will join you in prayer to load more at 2.10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Yayira:

Please don't let them remember our diamond oo. Let their attention be on FMN.. grin grin

What diamond has joined together..........Let no husband.......

#Bike
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

cheesy grin
PATIENCE my dear. ...Just a little more PATIENCE !!
So u won't be amongst the last to be thrown out before the ACCESS route to the top.
I know ur heavy here, and my sincere advise is; continue to be even more heavy and never lose sight of what's to come.
...otherwise u just might be the last set of persons shaken off the door just before it closes.
Remain unshakable. ...For 'Mr TIME is already on his way down here' !!

#THERESULT
#BELIEVE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
onegentleguy:

cheesy grin
So u won't be amongst the last to be thrown out before the ACCESS route to the top.
I know ur heavy here, and my sincere advise is; continue to be even more heavy and never lose sight of what's to come.
...otherwise u just might be the last set of persons shaken off the door just before it closes.

#THERESULT
#BELIEVE

Access Bank is now a Noah's Ark. No one knows when the rain will start.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

What diamond has joined together..........Let no husband.......

#Bike

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Access Bank is now a Noah's Ark. No one knows when the rain will start.

The rain has already started albeit 'like a light brisk shower' wink cheesy
...But maybe, just maybe u are currently positioned under a shade and so did'nt 'get the feel on when it actually started'
Pahaps a heavy downpour would make things a bit more clearer to u.
...However only Mr TIME can put things in their right perspective !!

#THATSTRONGACCESSROUTE
#BELIEVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
chipa:
You can not compare they are not in the same sector.
Thanks! I meant which one will pay higher dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

My dear....them no gree at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
mendes911:

Flourmills closed at N34.00, from a high of N37.35. From tomorrow, some people that merely ran after the train without asking questions will be forced to start selling.

NSE I hail thee.

Rule Number 1, be careful when running after a moving train. You fit wound.

Oga Agba has vowed that since dem kee diamond, he must kee anything that they have brought.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
sellydion:

Thank you , thank you grin grin grin

They almost kill FMN. the 14:29 guys

Iroko stands even if motor jam am. It will only peel the bark. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You mean N1.20

Yes definitely, it will get to N1.20

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Na has vowed that since dem kee diamond, he must kee anything that they have brought.

grin

You be confirmed Agbaya..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
onegentleguy:

cheesy grin

#THERESULT
#BELIEVE

There was a point their unrelenting offers reached that I had to start refreshing my account every minute to be sure that they were not bringing out the offers from my account..... grin
I almost phoned Wigwe to confirm if his shares were still intact.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
9free:

Yes oooo..... My expectation is to harvest FMN at N60.00 before the last day of the new month.
Am with you brother .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is why Fidelity will eventually visit N3.00.... grin

#Time&Chance

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
This why Fidelity will eventually visit N3.00.... grin

#Time&Chance
bia prof,if na play you bera sad stop it there.you want send people go village.fidelity has paid its dues,#5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good day brother's and sister's in the LORD and happy new month , the flour month . If you never make money this year or you want to make more buy flour mills befor monday . Buy livestock feeds with your change .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by R0LL0N(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good evening everyone. Happy new month. Please i have some questions to ask.
1. How does x-gen trading platform as used in nigeria stock exchange works i.e its process flow and mode of operation
2. What are the strength of x-gen trading platform cos i heard I that it is usually upgraded.
3. What are the disadvantages or shortcoming of x- gen trading platforms.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
mendes911:

Flourmills closed at N34.00, from a high of N37.35. From tomorrow, some people that merely ran after the train without asking questions will be forced to start selling.

NSE I hail thee.

Rule Number 1, be careful when running after a moving train. You fit wound.

I said it before, it will move slowly, gradually, because their final year result/ dividend declaration is expected to come up on August, long way to go.
Access, Zenith,UBA,Eterna, UCAP, Afriprudent will pay dividend on or before June ending, thereby keeping FM pending.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
ihedioramma:
Good day brother's and sister's in the LORD and happy new month , the flour month . If you never make money this year or you want to make more buy flour mills befor monday . Buy livestock feeds with your change .
Why before monday? There are still enough time to buy before August.
Has they change their financial year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
This is why Fidelity will eventually visit N3.00.... grin

#Time&Chance
Fidelity is still one of the stocks that still trade below their fair value, meaning at the current price, they are undervalued.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Intendy:

cornerstone #0.47k

sovereign #0.48k

unity Kapital #0.48k

mutual benefit #0.48k

prestige #0.44k

ABC #0.40k

Africa alliance #0.44k

lasaco #0.38k

aiico #0.74k

ccnn #18.60k

unity bank #1.59k

learn Africa #1.10k

dangote cement #275.00k

npf microfinance #1.89k

Since, I expected aiico to move front, because they are the stock with the lowest PE.
I don't have their share, because they are insurance company. But if their PE is genuine, they suppose to be above #2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Yayira:

I am laughing and yimu-ing at you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
I have made more money in the stock than anywhere in 2017 - follow my journey on http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/ as I share my trading secrets that net 10-20% monthly profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Intendy:

cornerstone #0.47k

sovereign #0.48k

unity Kapital #0.48k

mutual benefit #0.48k

prestige #0.44k

ABC #0.40k

Africa alliance #0.44k

lasaco #0.38k

aiico #0.74k

ccnn #18.60k

unity bank #1.59k

learn Africa #1.10k

dangote cement #275.00k

npf microfinance #1.89k

52 weeks high is getting thinner grin

February, March and April will be zero - naught
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
ogedanny:
I have made more money in the stock than anywhere in 2017 - follow my journey on http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/ as I share my trading secrets that net 10-20% monthly profit.

grin chai....na only you waka come?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

52 weeks high is getting thinner grin

February, March and April will be zero - naught

Naught as in Engr. Ezeh or Engr. Achi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.