Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10983102 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
ihedioramma:
Good day brother's and sister's in the LORD and happy new month , the flour month . If you never make money this year or you want to make more buy flour mills befor monday . Buy livestock feeds with your change .

Are you looking for market for your own? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
phemmie06:

Thanks! I meant which one will pay higher dividend?

On a per share basis, Eterna will most likely pay more than Fidelity bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chibuking81:

Fidelity is still one of the stocks that still trade below their fair value, meaning at the current price, they are undervalued.

AGM is a bit far away.
Smart money will make sure the DY look great by forcing price lower!
Then aggresively push the price beyond expectations about result release period, by then people will forget the reason for entering the stock, which was dividend, and start price speculation, refusing to exit even though capital gains must have far exceeded announced dividend.
Smart money will then quietly alight from the bus and cut the fuel supply pipe, next will be like three days of FULL OFFERS with many trapped with added positions along the bubble path close to the peak..... grin
This happens EVERY DIVIDEND SEASON..... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin chai....na only you waka come?

False confidence wey bull dey give people grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hello house, please what impact will Etisalat loan has on the reports of the banks that finances the loan.
Should we be worried about the impact on the banks report since they have not been able to secure a deal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=DeRuggedProf post=64702713]

AGM is a bit far away.
Then aggresively push the price beyond expectations about result release period, by then people will forget the reason for entering the stock, which was dividend, and start price speculation, refusing to exit even though capital gains must have far exceeded announced dividend.
Smart money will then quietly alight from the bus and cut the fuel supply pipe, next will be like three days of FULL OFFERS with many trapped with added positions along the bubble path close to the peak..... grin
This happens EVERY DIVIDEND SEASON..... grin[/quotenow ]I feel like crying. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
TLAX:

On a per share basis, Eterna will most likely pay more than Fidelity bank.

I agree with you.

Eterna may give 50kobo.

Fidelity will give 30 kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

AGM is a bit far away.
This happens EVERY DIVIDEND SEASON..... grin

grin grin and the smart money guys will be sitting close to their radio to listen to news of crash after finishing 4 nkwobi and 4 Heineken.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
mendes911:

Naught as in Engr. Ezeh or Engr. Achi?

The latter na my Supervisor for final year project o.

Nice man.

He must be very old now. His half past 4 eyes must have been "to six" by now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
onegentleguy:

The rain has already started albeit 'like a light brisk shower' wink cheesy
...But maybe, just maybe u are currently positioned under a shade and so did'nt 'get the feel on when it actually started'
Pahaps a heavy downpour would make things a bit more clearer to u.
...However only Mr TIME can put things in their right perspective !!

#THATSTRONGACCESSROUTE
#BELIEVE

I think Access is being controlled so that when they pay dividend, it will be close to 10%.

If it is allowed to go to 15, any dividend will give a yield far away from 10%.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apiakason: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hahahhahahhahhahhhaa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
R0LL0N:
Good evening everyone. Happy new month. Please i have some questions to ask.
1. How does x-gen trading platform as used in nigeria stock exchange works i.e its process flow and mode of operation
2. What are the strength of x-gen trading platform cos i heard I that it is usually upgraded.
3. What are the disadvantages or shortcoming of x- gen trading platforms.
Thanks

It is a broker that will answer this question ooo. Or someone on the floor of the exchange.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I think Access is being controlled so that when they pay dividend, it will be close to 10%.

Access wey go pay 45kobo final dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chibuking81:

Fidelity is still one of the stocks that still trade below their fair value, meaning at the current price, they are undervalued.

Ogbanta!!! Jirie nwanyo. grin

It is a good stock though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I agree with you.

Eterna may give 50kobo.

Fidelity will give 30 kobo

Eterna 35kobo

Fidelity 25kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
THE Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, President, Mr. Amaju Pinnick, recently showed what it means to be one’s brother’s keeper.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/kudos-rehabilitation-efforts-wilson-oruma/

Please be careful on what and whom you invest with....Africa especially Naija lacks almost everything a modern society need to prosper especially rule of law. #verypathetic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Eterna 35kobo

Fidelity 25kobo

There is improvement in their results. So dem go wan settle well. Make people happy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bianco1:
THE Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, President, Mr. Amaju Pinnick, recently showed what it means to be one’s brother’s keeper.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/kudos-rehabilitation-efforts-wilson-oruma/

Please be careful on what and whom you invest with....Africa especially Naija lacks almost everything a modern society need to prosper especially rule of law. #verypathetic

This is a learning point for all. Don't go into any business you have not mastered. He trusted that people could do the business for him. Now the people are picking their teeth with Oruma's money. Very painful.

Omo, this stock market, financial instruments investing na my business. I no sabi anything else. So read about it well and follow it.

Oruma should have concentrate on what he knows best. Maybe opening an academy, getting young guys, training them and featuring them in matches abroad and being the agent. If he did properties, he should concentrate and learn more.

But people wicked sha ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

none of d tier 1 bank can go near 10% DY at todays price

the best they wld do for final DY is 4-6.5% at todays price

nd cumulative DY of 4.5 -8% at todays price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chibuking81:

Since, I expected aiico to move front, because they are the stock with the lowest PE.
I don't have their share, because they are insurance company. But if their PE is genuine, they suppose to be above #2.

First bus stop is 1 naira. The PE was too good to be true!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Looks like things did not go very well today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
"7UP Declares N10.29bn Loss in Q3''18
Results,(SP:N101.97k)"

how come some foreigners are trying to buy up the company at N125 per share with such losses?

"FLOURMILL Declares N13.25 bln PAT
in Q3''18 Result,(SP:N30.85k)"

flourmill results are making dangote flour shares look cheap, dont you think so?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Momoney54:

First bus stop is 1 naira. The PE was too good to be true!

Before you buy any insurance stock, insure the money you are going to use in buying first..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
CILEASING share reconstruction any news.
Transcorp board meeting any news
Npf mcrbank any news on Dividend.
Can npf microbank get to 3 naira.pls can someone calculate PE based on Q3 result.
Now that Fidelity bank meeting on 6 March, will bull run continue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=Momoney54 post=64705107]

First bus stop is 1 naira. The PE was too good to be true![/quote]

P/e of an unaudited result of an insurance stock is like poisoned apples... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
If CILEASING Q4 EPS is 83k.can they give ,35k DPD.is it possible.based on that can share rise to 5 naire.comment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
valentinenwoko:
Can npf microbank get to 3 naira.pls can someone calculate PE based on Q3 result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
valentinenwoko:
me I just tire for that cileasing crap. I thought they said d process will start by January. uptill now we are still in d dark
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jinnyz: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
This link is not opening on my phone. Pls summarize the content of the message.

DeRuggedProf:
This is why Fidelity will eventually visit N3.00.... grin

#Time&Chance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
valentinenwoko:
If CILEASING Q4 EPS is 83k.can they give ,35k DPD.is it possible.based on that can share rise to 5 naire.comment

cc NoMoney

this guy patient pay grin grin

CP still love cileasing but doing nothing until reconstruction news done

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
valentinenwoko:
how many marks. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
but i don't see how cileasing Q4 eps will come 83k grin

but with cileasing q3 free cash they can pay better dividend if they want to

cc NoMoney

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boshins, kdaddy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.