Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11083447 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Don't mind them. It is NSE system problem. NSE will debit the broker and the broker will debit the customer. If Mendes has withdrawn his money, they will find him and declare him wanted. grin

Bad belle ooo. Go and hug your pillow. tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

Story.

I didn't force the guys that bought at 40k and above. They all thought Milost was coming for UNIC as well. They willingly bought the shares on offer at that price. Am sure NSE will not cancel all the transactions already traded. They only need to go and work on their system.

Very interesting times.

LOL.

Just wait and see.

Make we first dey use your gain dey drink beer before the news comes. When your broker calls you, we will say we are at nkwobi joint.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/03/08/trading-anomaly-unic-diversified-holdings-plc/

NIGERIAN STOCK MARKET ANALYSIS
TRW DAILY FUNDAMENTAL AND TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF THE NIGERIAN STOCK MARKET
TRADING ANOMALY – UNIC DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS PLC
Posted by TRW STOCKBROKERS LTD on March 8, 2018
Posted in: NIGERIA STOCK MARKET ANALYSIS. Leave a comment

Message from NSE

Dear Dealing Members, Please be informed that we have observed an abnormal behaviour in the price of Unic Diversified Holdings Plc. Currently, it allows input of prices outside the price band for today which is based on the reference price of 19 kobo. As such, the security has been placed on a ‘Suspension’ to ensure market integrity. Further updates will be given in due course, as we progress with further investigations. All inconveniences are regretted. Thank you.
Loool!

So would they reverse all the trades that had gone through?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yayira:

Now they are talking.. any stock below 0.50k should not lose or add 1 kobo by day..
Truly people wey dey NSE dey sleep. This shouldn’t have happened in the first place.. now some people are stuck there till further notice.

grin grin grin
We even appreciate that they came out early to disclose it and suspend trading in the shares.
By the time CP would have located his missing bell, we would have seen a quality mess of BIDS/OFFERS in UNIC with many WOUNDJUREMENTS... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin
We even appreciate that they came out early to disclose it and suspend trading in the shares.
By the time CP would have located his missing bell, we would have seen a quality mess of BIDS/OFFERS in UNIC with many WOUNDJUREMENTS... grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Just wait and see.

Make we first dey use your gain dey drink beer before the news comes. When your broker calls you, we will say we are at nkwobi joint.

As the trade went through, na so I call Cynthia book her for the weekend.

We are wasting this money. You cannot trade with this profit. It's never done.

I go halla at you once I land for Mobi S. Hope say you no dey railway this weekend.

LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

System glitch didn't force a trader to bid for a stock at 47k.

Abi?

It was system glitch that permitted it in the first place. Normally they should not be able to place the order
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yayira:

Now they are talking.. any stock below 0.50k should not lose or add 1 kobo by day..
Truly people wey dey NSE dey sleep. This shouldn’t have happened in the first place.. now some people are stuck there till further notice.

A 48k stock can lose 4k in a trading day........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

It was system glitch that permitted it in the first place. Normally they should not be able to place the order

They saw the prices and with their eyes wide open, bought at those prices. Who's fault is that? Think am through....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Are you bigger than NSE. Your broker will be debited and they can easily sell your shares to pay for it if you don't pay willingly.

Rabbi, i believe you know that, the person that bought and sold was not done under duress. They both saw the bid and offer price and agreed to make the transactions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ucap

- closure : 9 - 15 March

#reminder
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
fxuser:
Ucap

- closure : 9 - 15 March

#reminder

This one will do full offer today. Guys are not willing to go for the dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

As the trade went through, na so I call Cynthia book her for the weekend.

We are wasting this money. You cannot trade with this profit. It's never done.

I go halla at you once I land for Mobi S. Hope say you no dey railway this weekend.

LOL.

No....but no come ask me to pay for my nkwobi ooo because your trades will be voided.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

They saw the prices and with their eyes wide open, bought at those prices. Who's fault is that? Think am through....

The system na. grin

If it works for you guys, then enjoy your loot. Normally such trades should be voided.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Jejebaba:

Rabbi, i believe you know that, the person that bought and sold was not done under duress. They both saw the bid and offer price and agreed to make the transactions.

System issues , followed by super greed....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
davide470:
Loool!

So would they reverse all the trades that had gone through?

Mendes knows and that was why he quickly said they should not reverse the trades ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

The system na. grin

If it works for you guys, then enjoy your loot. Normally such trades should be voided.

Well, I get your point though. That means they will void all UNIC BUY/SELL trades that went through today.

They can do that but it's not right though.

It's like saying they will cancel all trades of Japaul since it went on full bid if it turns out that Milost was never going to inject any funds..... (Information Glitch grin )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

A 48k stock can lose 4k in a trading day........

I think 1kobo rule should mean lose or add 1kobo by day till it gets to last bus stop which is 1kobo. NSE should redefine that their rule again oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Mendes knows and that was why he quickly said they should not reverse the trades ooo.

Remember the day shares of Bank PHB was suspended, did they cancel all trades that were executed that day? I no go vomit this profit oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

Remember the day shares of Bank PHB was suspended, did they cancel all trades that were executed that day? I no go vomit this profit oooo

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yayira:

I think 1kobo rule should mean lose or add 1kobo by day till it gets to last bus stop which is 1kobo. NSE should redefine that their rule again oo

1Kobo rule is that a stock can lose it's nominal value down to 1k (earlier it was 50k).

While gaining/losing it's value, it can only gain/lose a total of 10% daily (5% during pre-trade, 5% during trading), rounded off to the nearest N00.00.

A 48k stock can lose 2k (5% of 48k) during pre-trade) and a subsequest 2K (5% of 46K) during trading, bringing the total to 4k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
big banks
- weak short term posture

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Reversal ongoing. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oloro29(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
NSE already reversing unic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Reversal ongoing. grin
You seem to know too much for a railway staff grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yayira:
I understand NOTHING ! This is cheating to other big stock.. NSE needs to do something. I think all stock below 0.50k should loss or add 1% by day not 10% or else we go drag all those nonsense coys trading above 10 naira down to 0.50k so we can make good money.
Mtchew Divided you can not pay, 10% you can not do in a day. Big for nothing

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Reversal ongoing. grin

Story.

Am waiting for them. tongue. How will the reversal happen? Cancel all trades done today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

1Kobo rule is that a stock can lose it's nominal value down to 1k (earlier it was 50k).

While gaining/losing it's value, it can only gain/lose a total of 10% daily (5% during pre-trade, 5% during trading), rounded off to the nearest N00.00.

A 48k stock can lose 2k (5% of 48k) during pre-trade) and a subsequest 2K (5% of 46K) during trading, bringing the total to 4k.

I know what exactly the 1k rule means.. I’m saying they should redefine it.. You don’t have a system of 10% or 5% and you expect that rule to work! .. They have to adjust the % too else what happened today would repeat itself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Reversal ongoing. grin

Lol I’m watching live action film menh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
rationalmind:

You seem to know too much for a railway staff grin

grin grin grin

He is working as undercover agent.
He is planted there to facilitate teh easy movement of mattresses of money from NSE.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Reversal ongoing. grin

If there was a system glitch then that's the right thing to do. Folks should be thankful the reversal is being done same day so that you can have immediate access to your funds and disgorge phantom profits immediately.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
Oloro29:
NSE already reversing unic

NSE na cinema today. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: unite4real, SonofElElyonRet and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.