Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11083480 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

Story.

Am waiting for them. tongue. How will the reversal happen? Cancel all trades done today?

The trades were 11m + now it is around 5m with reversal in price.

Man mi, NSE no get business with you. Na your broker. They will debit your broker, then broker will debit you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kemi22: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
What is going on with Unilever
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yayira:
I understand NOTHING ! This is cheating to other big stock.. NSE needs to do something. I think all stock below 0.50k should loss or add 1% by day not 10% or else we go drag all those nonsense coys trading above 10 naira down to 0.50k so we can make good money.
Mtchew Divided you can not pay, 10% you can not do in a day. Big for nothing

This one don vex o!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yayira:

I know what exactly what the 1k rule means.. I’m saying they should redefine it.. You don’t have a system of 10% or 5% and you expect that rule to work! .. They have to adjust the % too else what happened to would repeat itself.

I don't think what happened today had to do with 10% or 5%. I believe this is programming error. Maybe there's no explicit definition on how a stock will behave once it's below 19k. They need to just adjust a line code somewhere.

If........
Then..............
Else.............................

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kemi22:

doing what others hv done before
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

Well, I get your point though. That means they will void all UNIC BUY/SELL trades that went through today.

They can do that but it's not right though.

It's like saying they will cancel all trades of Japaul since it went on full bid if it turns out that Milost was never going to inject any funds..... (Information Glitch grin )

This is different.

Japaul was a clear case of people buying while the limits were ok. But unic case is that the system gave wide spread. Hence a system issue. The system issues allowed traders to key in wrong trades. Root cause na system issue. So all buy and sell will be void.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yayira:

Lol I’m watching live action film menh

People should know today that such can happen when you buy and sell in a glitch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

I don't think what happened today had to do with 10% or 5%. I believe this is programming error. Maybe there's no explicit definition on how a stock will behave once it's below 19k. They need to just adjust a line code somewhere.

If........
Then..............

Please just agree with me that an adjustment in percentage needs to be done once a 0.50k stock fall to a certain price and let go watch film in UNIC cinema..

Is it on full offer now ? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apiakason: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
My good people and elders of the house is there any info on lasaco?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

The trades were 11m + now it is around 5m with reversal in price.

Man mi, NSE no get business with you. Na your broker. They will debit your broker, then broker will debit you.

Make we dey watch them naww.

They can only correct this by cancelling all trades done today for Unic. Anything short will bring about more confusion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yayira:

Please just agree with me that an adjustment in percentage needs to be done once a 0.50k stock fall to a certain price and let go watch film in a UNIC cinema..

Why should the percentage be adjusted?

The essence of the 1k rule is to either force management to perform better or bring about forceful takeover of the company.

By reducing the 10% margin, this will have opposite effect on the desired outcome of the 1k rule.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

Why should the percentage be adjusted?

Oga bye bye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
FXUser,

Please, what sayest thy chart on Zenith?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
rationalmind:

You seem to know too much for a railway staff grin

grin

Imagine NSE system transferred all units of unity capital to traders when you place order for Unity bank. And they tell you to manage it. That is what oyibo has seen and they will void all transactions. Same goes for stocks that open at a wide spread not defined by the system.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

They can only correct this by cancelling all trades done today for Unic. Anything short will bring about more confusion.

All trades before the wide spread I believe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

NSE wants to accommodate gamblers..... innovation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:
FXUser,

Please, what sayest thy chart on Zenith?

- very weak short tern posture (same wt UBA , Access , GTB )
- RSi making lower highs on short term time frame (hrly , daily and even weekly)
- N32 resistance remains intact gidigba
(- for those who like breakout... a close above N32 on d weekly is consideration time , else just watch d drama )
- over 6bln traded in d last 5 days and its even struggling to hold N30 #yimu
- prev daily low this yr was 28.50 , closing low was 29.20 (shud find good support here)
- too much drama in range bound / support entry trades mkt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
FBNH

- shaking off the sellers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Investnow2017:

Are they into investment or they are just buying and selling What a great hobby undecided

That's "portfolio" aka briefcase investing for you and why some love it....once yawa gas, you pick up your "portfolio" and board the next flight home. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
mendes911:

If........
Then..............
Are you PA Migiet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Volatility galore....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kemi22:

The market makers think its going to do well. Scroll some pages back.

Note to all NSEMPA members. There will always be that odd stock or two with rising price trend even in a bear market. I suspect many of us know this already and are studying the scene seriously.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tolktob:

Are you PA Migiet

No Sir.

I worked for Pa Migiet when Mama Ejiro was still in existence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
fxuser:

- very weak short tern posture (same wt UBA , Access , GTB )
- RSi making lower highs on short term time frame (hrly , daily and even weekly)
- N32 resistance remains intact gidigba
(- for those who like breakout... a close above N32 on d weekly is consideration time , else just watch d drama )
- over 6bln traded in d last 5 days and its even struggling to hold N30 #yimu
- prev daily low this yr was 28.50 , closing low was 29.20 (shud find good support here)
- too much drama in range bound / support entry trades mkt

Me thinks a pointer to what to expect...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yayira:

Please just agree with me that an adjustment in percentage needs to be done once a 0.50k stock fall to a certain price and let go watch film in UNIC cinema..

its a real Unic movie
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
people that bought at 18 kobo and sold at 33kobo don enter am ooooo. Only the buy order will be valid for them

Dear Dealing Members,

With reference to our earlier notification on the observed abnormal behaviour in the trading price for Unic Diversified Holdings Plc, kindly be informed that all trades in the security that matched at prices outside the price band for today (N0.18 ?N0.20) are considered invalid and therefore will be cancelled.

All inconveniences are regretted.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
With the technical suspension slammed on UNIC, I feel for those who have been trapped in the stock since 2008 and wanted to start collecting their school fees back as from today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
rebekah2011:
people that bought at 18 kobo and sold at 33kobo don enter am ooooo. Only the buy order will be valid for them

Dear Dealing Members,

With reference to our earlier notification on the observed abnormal behaviour in the trading price for Unic Diversified Holdings Plc, kindly be informed that all trades in the security that matched at prices outside the price band for today (N0.18 ?N0.20) are considered invalid and therefore will be cancelled.

All inconveniences are regretted.

Thank you.

Na commonsense na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chai!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Na commonsense na.

You think say people no know... Na why I scream reversal as I saw the first update. The travel to 40k starts now. grin.

On a second thought, NSE herd mentality no get part 2. Who are those that willingly bought at 47k today? What was their plan? Sell at N2.00?

#ButThatSpeedLaneShaaaa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SAK, xezoid(m), talk2me2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.