Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11066935 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
1. Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure."

2. "Some traders are born with an innate discipline. Most have to learn it the hard way."

3. "If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading."

~ J. Welles Wilder Jr.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

When it gets to 19kobo that is when you will know that they have registered, paid school fees, paid accommodation fees and have started receiving lectures.

19k Kee. If Fidelity gets to 19k, won't that be the end of the world?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
1. Letting your emotions override your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure."

2. "Some traders are born with an innate discipline. Most have to learn it the hard way ."

3. "If you can't deal with emotion, get out of trading."

~ J. Welles Wilder Jr.

You know the set under the highlighted. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You be real clown. I tranfer my title to you grin

Nooooo. Na you i wear that crown. Its not transferable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

That was the exact method Access bank employed.... grin
The volume kept rolling in.
When they discover guys want to decode, they leave it as if they are done and resume the following day until Mendes911 became annoyed.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cadillac15:

Nooooo. Na you i wear that crown. Its not transferable.

this guy just day vex anyhow on top of access bank

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
currentprice:

grin

Expecting stone back. no shaken. today Na Saturday
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yayira:

Stop trying to put enmity between us here.
Rabbi or CP are free to say anything they want cause before all these their heart slicing comments, They teach, advice, warn but you, your post are just jejune.. stop tagging yourself along.. you no follow..
using “they” “them” “some people “ in most of your posts makes you come across a gossip.

My lady. grin
You made a point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin

U wouldn't be such a bad comedian my dear !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good results bring bear
Expect the bad results to bring bull grin
Na nse paradox o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
;
onegentleguy:

U wouldn't be such a bad comedian my dear !! wink cheesy grin

Thatz my 2nd job now

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
leo1234:

My lady. grin
You made a point.

?? Yariya na so you dey wakabout?
I go soon remarry o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
fxuser:

um Transcorp
been adding little more btw N2 to 1.90 oh ... taking my avg cost up to 1.44 to 1.50 on different accounts
the yeye just pulled back further on some kind of low vol
very bearish posture , hv to hang on , because the volume traded are very low .. even d bids were very low

oga a whole u for transcorp? U no dey sale ?

Let me copy your words .

um!
what do i know self.
interesting days ahead.
more patience.
and many more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I go soon remarry o

currentprice:
;

Thatz my 2nd job now

grin grin

..and it looks like Sir Agba is even the Chief Comedian !!
U guys will not kill me with bouts of laughter. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
tritritri:

oga a whole u for transcorp? U no dey sale ?

Let me copy your words .

um!
what do i know self.
interesting days ahead.
more patience.
and many more.

fx is a tech man, a tech man can even buy japauoil when chart show him breakout

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
currentprice:

grin

Had the opportunity of selling at 13.6 but changed my mind. Its the risk inherent in my trades and its my money.

Good thing is if access falls to N7, i will still be in a very good position compared to my opening balance as at jan 1st. So not angry at all.

If only you are opportuned to see my trade sheet, you will understand. If i had sold access at 13.6, i would have made 5M+. But just like i refused to sell DF when you were all making noise, i have made up my mind to see the result b4 selling and so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I go soon remarry o

You na side boy friend.
You can't even write her name accurately. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin

I no go stone you yet. Except you begin do like menses419

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
currentprice:

fx is a tech man, a tech man can even buy japauoil when chart show him breakout

grin

loll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
leo1234:

You na side boy friend.

wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
mendes911:

19k Kee. If Fidelity gets to 19k, won't that be the end of the world?

Japaul not Fidelity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cadillac15:

Had the opportunity of selling at 13.6 but changed my mind. Its the risk inherent in my trades and its my money.

Good thing is if access falls to N7, i will still be in a very good position compared to my opening balance as at jan 1st. So not angry at all.

If only you are opportuned to see my trade sheet, you will understand. If i had sold access at 13.6, i would have made 5M+. But just like i refused to sell DF when you were all making noise, i have made up my mind to see the result b4 selling and so be it.

this has been the worst week for banking index in 2 years
the last time the index lost over 8% in 1 week was first week of Jan 2016 (wen oil crashed to ard $30)
it started from that zenith huge volume sell off

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
fxuser:

this has been the worst week for banking index in 2 years
the last time the index lost over 8% in 1 week was first week of Jan 2016 (wen oil crashed to ard $30)
it started from that zenith huge volume sell off

Never ignore correlations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
leo1234:

You na side boy friend.

Chai chai mogbe
Money don enter voice mail
Yariyan #BringBackMyMoney
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Chai chai mogbe
Money don enter voice mail
Yariyan #BringBackMyMoney

Who dash you boyfriend? Na "girl friend" you be self. Side girlfriend..... Na she be the "man".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Never ignore correlations

ominous sign hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cadillac15:

Then no need to be angry, so far u stick to your strategy, let fold hand together to see it @ 7
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cdieli(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
The market has thought me Patience, my broker is kind of surprise that I have learnt a lot in just 3months, with my questions and comments. Thanks to Rabbi who recommended I buy the Intelligent Investor, Pa Emma for his monkey advice, FX user for the daily fundamental analysis. You guys are the best, Japul is an eye opener to newbies to the NSE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cadillac15:

I no go stone you yet. Except you begin do like menses419

throw now, it doesn't affect my cash, the one u throw me last year doen`t shake me 1 inch. na u get
ur hand

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
currentprice:

Then there is no need to be angry, so far u stick to our strategy, let fold hand together to see it @ 7
grin

5 or 7 for Access Bank? Based on 40k dividend, won't it get to 5?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
I rejected FBNH @ N3.00.
I rejected Fidelity @ N0.87
I rejected FCMB @ N0.98
I rejected Diamond @ N1.00
I rejected Zenith @N13.00
I rejected Transcript @ N0.87

I rejected, I ejected, I projected, I............. grin

Now, I understand that at all these prices, some diligently bought.
Now, I understand they watch these present prices from the valley, keeping their sell buttons under their pillows, inside bedsheet, in the parlour, in the toilet, in the kitchen and beside the door bell for even visitors to press for them..... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blackman101, 222Martins(m), SonofElElyonRet, nosa2(m), robobo, Olaide1295, KarlTom, Picky1, Jats2k2002, yMcy56(f), Teeonebaba(m), DonDraper, aimaft, megawealth01, 9free(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.