Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10969635 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3310) (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mpeace:
Pls wheb is zenith paying dividends. I remember selling my zenith units just before payment of dividends and immediately after dividend mark down the thing started rising. I would like to know if it would follow that same pattern this year.

That was from around 14
OYO
I think markdown is around April 4/5

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cadillac15:

You dont want to see me in your dream, trust me.
Ask menses419 for more info

LOL grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Hopefully the index short-term support of 41500-41600 will hold this week
Otherwise, we shift to 38ish/39ish
Happy investing

It is moving back to 37000.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Amen in Jesus mighty name, so shall it be.
AMEN AMEN,that your target will come true,just 2% OF the company abi?when you are large,you are large.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
emmanuelewumi:
Waiting for the bull or expecting the return of the bull before you can hammer or prosper means you don't have a well thought out plan for your financial success.

Investing in stocks with dividend is a good way to get passive income.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Hopefully the index short-term support of 41500-41600 will hold this week
Otherwise, we shift to 38ish/39ish
Happy investing

The graph looks like going up with an elevator and coming down with a staircase.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Depending on where one is financially, it is a smart move for one to develop a 5 year to 20 year strategic investment plan whereby one can conveniently live on his or her passive income.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
emmanuelewumi:
Investing in the stock market ought to be a hobby where one should catch fun in a relaxed atmosphere.

Following and monitoring the stock market 24/7, could be dangerous to our health and networth.

As railway work no dey pay well, is it not better to be monitoring the market full-time so that person go still dey busy and "form" working?

If you don't follow and come out oneday and see your investment wither, you go get HBP.

You follow and the fluctuations become erratic, you still get HBP.

Why don't you follow to be on the safe side?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
I prefer build BRICK BY BRICK dividend paying stocks ,i am happy so far with UCAP,still still building on it..UCAP has paid me the highest dividend since i started investing....why change a winning team...i will add more dividend stocks to achieve my goal of at least changing my car[mint] every five years and having enough money for medical check ups n obodo oyibo,all from my dividends. I am not forgetting ENRON oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
gamaliel9:
I prefer build BRICK BY BRICK dividend paying stocks ,i am happy so far with UCAP,still still building on it..UCAP has paid me the highest dividend since i started investing....why change a winning team...i will add more dividend stocks to [b]achieve my goal of at least changing my car[mint] every five years and having enough money for medical check ups n obodo [/b]oyibo,all from my dividends. I am not forgetting ENRON oooo

Are you serious about the part in bold?

Smh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Are you serious about the part in bold?
Smh
When you are big,you are big!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengus50: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Happy sunday my people, just going through the Warren Buffet Equities screener on Ft.com and saw Afriprud on the list.I have never seen a Nigerian company on that list before.DD as always and this is not a buy/sell recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
My target is in

DS,
DF,
FMN,
UBA,
UCAP
APR

Fully loaded now for them

I remembered missing these stock 2 years ago......i have been praying for grandpapa bear to show for nse....WEALTH IS CHANGING HANDS...MULTI-MILLIONAIRES WILL BE MADE THIS YEAR....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
ZENITH BANK @15.000 .......VERY GOOD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
ukay2:
My target is in

DS,
DF,
FMN,
UBA,
UCAP
APR

I remembered missing these stock 2 years ago......i have been praying for grandpapa bear to show for nse....WEALTH IS CHANGING HANDS...MULTI-MILLIONAIRES WILL BE MADE THIS YEAR....

DS = 15,
DF = 11,
FMN = 31,
UBA = 9,
UCAP = 2.5
APR = 3
Zenith = 15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
gbengus50:
Happy sunday my people, just going through the Warren Buffet Equities screener on Ft.com and saw Afriprud on the list.I have never seen a Nigerian company on that list before.DD as always and this is not a buy/sell recommendation.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

DS = 15,
DF = 11,
FMN = 31,
UBA = 9,
UCAP = 2.5
APR = 3
Zenith = 15

Wicked pipu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
When you are big,you are big!

Like Lexus LX 570. grin every 4 years.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bestidafa(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
emmanuelewumi:
Waiting for the bull or expecting the return of the bull before you can hammer or prosper means you don't have a well thought out plan for your financial success.

I agree with you sir. Wouldn't mind to share in your wealth of experience. I am.here to know more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Your head is there!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

smiley wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
ukay2:
My target is in

DS,
DF,
FMN,
UBA,
UCAP
APR

You mean you are loaded in those stocks you mentioned and still believe wealth changing hands is for you?
Anyway pray they dont do minus 20% each before wealth begins to change hand.If you realise the importance of holding cash at hand now,you will know that the wealth is for those not yet in the market.I just pray that goodluck jonathan will follow you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
people got me confused!nairametrics reported jberger to pay 100kobo.on the result directors said they are paying 25kobo.for me i want to strongly believe nairametrics,maybe i will meet them for 75kobo bal.looking forward to cp's fair price for this coy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
locodemy:

You mean you are loaded in those stocks you mentioned and still believe wealth changing hands is for you?
Anyway pray they dont do minus 20% each before wealth begins to change hand.If you realise the importance of holding cash at hand now,you will know that the wealth is for those not yet in the market.I just pray that goodluck jonathan will follow you.

Most pple some time fail to read and digest post here before reply grin
ukay2 simply mean he is cash loaded ready to buy listed stock at target junctions

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Happyfellow147: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Please sir can you recommend what books I can read? I want to invest in the stock market but have no idea where to look. I'm simply a novice.
emmanuelewumi:

Depending on where one is financially, it is a smart move for one to develop a 5 year to 20 year strategic investment plan whereby one can conveniently live on his or her passive income.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

3 of the listed stocks will come down to the same level stated once results show up and it may come around April.

So warm up.

Hate speech alert...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cdieli(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Start with the Intelligent Investor and Investment 101as recommended by Rabbi grin
Happyfellow147:
Please sir can you recommend what books I can read? I want to invest in the stock market but have no idea where to look. I'm simply a novice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Aloaye:

Hate speech alert...

Penalty?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
locodemy:

Loaded FOR THEM.....ie cash to buy them cheaper.......read in-between lines sometimes my oga loco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
currentprice:

Most pple some time fail to read and digest post here before reply grin
ukay2 simply mean he is cash loaded ready to buy listed stock at target junctions

grin grin

Thank you my oga......was suprised to see his "MIS-QUOTEMENT" ...terrible...

A beg is ZB good to buy KM20 this week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
ukay2:

Loaded FOR THEM.....ie cash to buy them cheaper.......read in-between lines sometimes my oga loco

Na dirty eyes cause am

(1) (2) (3) ... (3310) (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, Curiouscity(m), 222Martins(m), unite4real, chillykelly86(m), Blackman101 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.