Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11575086 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) ... (8198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter Folks!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Chai omo! I heard from grapevine that Fidelity made a loss

Don't quote me please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Yayira:
Happy Easter and happy new month to everyone..

Happy Easter to everyone in the house ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Don't quote me please

It can't be.

Then the recipe impairment must have been massive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Don't quote me please

It is 1st of April....so it should be April Fool!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2018
Dwizeone:

Errrm... But it’s true na grin... the stock is gradually coming home ...

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2018
dipoolowoo:
FG May Extend VAIDS Deadline as Powerful Tax Evaders Pile Pressure
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/01/fg-may-extend-vaids-deadline-as-powerful-tax-evaders-pile-pressure/

This doesn't affect stock investors like Oga Wanaj0 said.

But if you have any commercial property where you get rents, this will definitely affect it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2018
onegentleguy:

Very True !!
I recall saying it here that while we witnessed a pattern of lower highs during the pull back of the last few weeks, the next few weeks could usher in a pattern of higher lows..
...and so the wise investors should know what to do.

Btw, why do I get the feeling that this my oga at the top has gradually started bringing in his pillow case/mattress into the market. wink cheesy

cheesy grin

I dey where I dey ooo....make all results show, then we go know wetin to pick.

We minimum wage workers know where we dey invest.

Na Una get the big banks. Una be Killiwe Nwachukwu! Strong men with big monies that can carry the weight of big banks. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2018
fxuser:
Banking Index
- march remains d worst month in almost 2 years
- cud still pull back a lil more folks

#patience

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

cheesy grin

Na Una get the big banks. Una be Killiwe Nwachukwu! Strong men with big monies that can carry the weight of big banks. grin cool

Killwe Nwachukwu grin grin grin grin grin In those days we use to 1kobo to watch him in our primary school..kai....You have completed my Sunday ooo...rice and stew is loading in the kitchen...just came back from Mass

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

cheesy grin

My Oga u funny no be small.
...couldn't help but laugh so loud on the part in bold. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2018
My peeps are asking me why am i laughing alone and loudly...i shouted Killiweeeee Nwachukwu....everybody burst with laughter....Oracle thank you for this....it has become our discussion now...kai....With pants only...and old wolkswagen.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
onegentleguy:

My Oga u funny no be small.
...couldn't help but laugh so loud on the part in bold. cheesy grin

Lol....... I remember this man's story as a kid for Aba Stadium.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mftivi: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
please guys which platform do you use for candlestick charting on NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mftivi: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
BullBearMkt:
BANKING INDEX SHOWING ACCUMULATION AND CLOSE TO DEMAND LEVEL

A closer look at NSE Banking sector indicates that the price has fallen up to the level where smart monies will start buying while many others are still selling. What makes it more interesting is that accumulation is already ongoing. Apart from FBNH and recently WEMA bank, most banking stocks are on massive decline.

This is the high time to start looking for a stock of interest to invest into at a demand level or better still, wait for the confirmation of rally before jumping into any banking stock.

As an example, below, I show the charts for Diamond and Fidelity Banks support level (highlighted zones) and dotted line to show confirmation of rally when price close above it.

PLAN YOU TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS

please where do you get your candlestick charts from
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Any rumour on Fidelity Bank results and Dividend. Pls share. CILEASING upon 65k EPS cannot give Dividend. I am heartbroken.
Pls what are 2018 stocks to buy and sell.I need to reshuffle my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
valentinenwoko:
Any rumour on Fidelity Bank results and Dividend. Pls share. CILEASING upon 65k EPS cannot give Dividend. I am heartbroken.
Pls what are 2018 stocks to buy and sell.I need to reshuffle my portfolio.
I don't have info on fidelity but I know their eps will not be more than 66kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Best Banking Stocks to Buy Right Now In Nigerian - Learn The Best Stock Market Investing Strategies That Tells You Top Financial Stocks To Invest In

It's not every time you will read my recommendations on popular stocks in Oil and Gas, Banking, Consumer, Healthcare sector, today I decided to share one unpopular and overlooked financial stock no one is talking about. The amazing thing is that, when I find unpopular top-performing stocks, I am always surprised because no one is talking about it on financial news websites in Nigeria.

Which stock are you talking about? My dear, it is one Micro-finance bank's stock, the company is a niche stock that focuses on providing financial products and services, including retail banking, loans and advances, money market activities and financial advisory services to Nigerian police. I am talking about Nigerian Police Force Microfinance bank.

Let's see what the stock's performance had been: In the last 6 months, 3 months and 1 months, the stock is up by 84.35%, 69.6%, and 13.98% respectively. NPF Microfinance bank's share is N2.02 and as this writing, I expect the price to go up.

What is responsible for this growth you may ask? Let's take a quick look at the company's financial statement on the quarterly basis to ascertain the fundamentals.

NPF Micro-finance bank recorded growth on key figures across the board; from Q1, Q2, Q3 to audited result, the stock grew its gross revenue, interest income, profit after tax, and EPS. Besides, all financial ratios like the cost to income, net interest margin, return on equity etc indicates that the financial stock is worth paying attention to.

You can also check this post to see my practical approach to analysing banking stocks including all the metrics that will help you pick the right stocks in the banking sector. All you need to do is plug in the figures from the company's financial statement available on the financial section of Nigerian stock exchange website.

Using the Q4 result, let's understand the core business of NPF Microfinance bank, how they get their money, and performance metrics like return on equity, net interest margin, efficiency, loan risk, EPS and expected growth rate.

The core business of NPF Microfinance bank:

NPF has a total asset value of N15.9bn, out of which N9bn was advanced to customers and N16m held as investment securities. Without further analysis, NPF Microfinance bank is a loan driven bank it relies more on credit to generate interest income more than investment in securities.

Click here for full analysis - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/best-banking-stocks-to-buy-right-now/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mftivi:
please guys which platform do you use for candlestick charting on NSE

www.investing.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
ogedanny:
Best Banking Stocks to Buy Right Now In Nigerian - Learn The Best Stock Market Investing Strategies That Tells You Top Financial Stocks To Invest In

It's not every time you will read my recommendations on popular stocks in Oil and Gas, Banking, Consumer, Healthcare sector, today I decided to share one unpopular and overlooked financial stock no one is talking about. The amazing thing is that, when I find unpopular top-performing stocks, I am always surprised because no one is talking about it on financial news websites in Nigeria.

Which stock are you talking about? My dear, it is one Micro-finance bank's stock, the company is a niche stock that focuses on providing financial products and services, including retail banking, loans and advances, money market activities and financial advisory services to Nigerian police. I am talking about Nigerian Police Force Microfinance bank.

Let's see what the stock's performance had been: In the last 6 months, 3 months and 1 months, the stock is up by 84.35%, 69.6%, and 13.98% respectively. NPF Microfinance bank's share is N2.02 and as this writing, I expect the price to go up.

What is responsible for this growth you may ask? Let's take a quick look at the company's financial statement on the quarterly basis to ascertain the fundamentals.

NPF Micro-finance bank recorded growth on key figures across the board; from Q1, Q2, Q3 to audited result, the stock grew its gross revenue, interest income, profit after tax, and EPS. Besides, all financial ratios like the cost to income, net interest margin, return on equity etc indicates that the financial stock is worth paying attention to.

You can also check this post to see my practical approach to analysing banking stocks including all the metrics that will help you pick the right stocks in the banking sector. All you need to do is plug in the figures from the company's financial statement available on the financial section of Nigerian stock exchange website.

Using the Q4 result, let's understand the core business of NPF Microfinance bank, how they get their money, and performance metrics like return on equity, net interest margin, efficiency, loan risk, EPS and expected growth rate.

The core business of NPF Microfinance bank:

NPF has a total asset value of N15.9bn, out of which N9bn was advanced to customers and N16m held as investment securities. Without further analysis, NPF Microfinance bank is a loan driven bank it relies more on credit to generate interest income more than investment in securities.

Click here for full analysis - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/best-banking-stocks-to-buy-right-now/

If someone is owing you(an individual), you call the police.

Now imagine owing NPF (Police) microfinance Bank. You are in trouble na. NPLs will be low because the bank CEO will just whisper to the korofos that the debtor is playing with their pension and you just watch how the debts will be collected grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:11am On Apr 02, 2018
Mftivi:

please where do you get your candlestick charts from
...For NSE delayed charting data, check out this link:
https://www.investing.com/charts/stocks-charts
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:43am On Apr 02, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Now imagine owing NPF (Police) microfinance Bank. You are in trouble na. NPLs will be low because the bank CEO will just whisper to the korofos that the debtor is playing with their pension and you just watch how the debts will be collected grin grin
...good analysis my brother. Aside its liquid issue, the stock has been making higher-highs which is fantastic! Looking at previous pattern, I will expect a slight fall from its present high before making another rally to the upside. Nice 1 @ogedanny
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:58am On Apr 02, 2018
swilo:

Welcome BBM, been expecting the 5 smiles. It is a good sign of things to come.
...thanks @swilo
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:58am On Apr 02, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

My problem with the stock is that it is difficult to get and not liquid...I tried getting some units last year but wasn't successful.... grin Imagine as at close of trade on Thursday only 500units was traded....hian undecided

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:01am On Apr 02, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...good analysis my brother. Aside its liquid issue, the stock has been making higher-highs which is fantastic! Looking at previous pattern, I will expect a slight fall from its present high before making another rally to the upside. Nice 1 @ogedanny
grin grin grin grin grin

The liquidity issue just shows how stingy our nigerian police force is.... grin Dem no dey do chop make I chop.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mftivi: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2018
thanks guys I have been able to see NSE banking index on investing.com

attached is my NSE banking index technical analysis using elliot wave theory, its now at a wave 4 correction which is usually a result of profit taking after a strong bullish or bearish wave 3 rally or selloff. However, the correction seems to be complete so I would expect an impulsive breakout then buy the pullback of course with help from you guys. never bought a stock in my life lol, I have only been trading forex and commodities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Mftivi:
thanks guys I have been able to see NSE banking index on investing.com

attached is my NSE banking index technical analysis using elliot wave theory, its now at a wave 4 correction which is usually a result of profit taking after a strong bullish or bearish wave 3 rally or selloff. However, the correction seems to be complete so I would expect an impulsive breakout then buy the pullback of course with help from you guys. never bought a stock in my life lol, I have only been trading forex and commodities.

You only did your wave 1 to 5 just on the rise. You don't know that there is wave 1 to 5 for a falling trend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mftivi: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

You only did your wave 1 to 5 just on the rise. You don't know that there is wave 1 to 5 for a falling trend.

of course I knoww, but until then my interest is in buying wave 5, when wave 5 terminates I will wait for smart money to lead the way then sell pullbacks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Mftivi:

of course I knoww, but until then my interest is in buying wave 5, when wave 5 terminates I will wait for smart money to lead the way then sell pullbacks
You want to buy wave 5 and sell pullbacks?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
You want to buy wave 5 and sell pullbacks?

grin grin wave 5 is the highest na....

He will be making a loss selling after wave 5 pullback.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) ... (8198) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: manwomanok, Sunrisepebble, Parisfran(f), yak(m), ade205(m), BullBearMkt(m), BuchyD and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.