Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876165 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:13am On May 09, 2018
yom2:
u guys finally succeeded in killing d japaul deal and come here to say we warned them

Jegede knew there was no deal! Like I told you, starting point was to call an EGM and present it to the shareholders which never happened. Jegede was just taking people for a ride.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:14am On May 09, 2018
mendes911:

@Wanaj0 et al. Oracle,

What's your take on Diamond Bank?

This one will go on full bid or full offer within seconds of release of result.

I will advise you wait for the result.

There are no leads for me to arrive at a conclusion on what the YE could be like. So na siddon look I dey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On May 09, 2018
yom2:
u guys finally succeeded in killing d japaul deal and come here to say we warned them

I wont be surprised if Jegede Paul is also an NSEMPA with a different moniker here cos he succeeded in dumping on some members here after reading Sir Wanaj0 post and its red flags grin grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:15am On May 09, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Safe exit at the middle of the ocean without life jacket?

wink cheesy grin

Btw, this should also serve out as some stern warning to those still in OANDO.
1st we have done several analysis here to show why that coy is NOT of a good investment. ...to save folks from any future danger.
...there have also been several stern warnings from even the auditors at ernest & young on the huge risk weighing in on the coy as a going concern.
But they probably seem to be falling on deaf eyes.

Discretion is usually the better part of valour, but then I sincerely hope that the future doesn't prove us right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:16am On May 09, 2018
mendes911:

@Wanaj0 et al. Oracle,

What's your take on Diamond Bank?

This one will go on full bid or full offer within seconds of release of result.

If person go chop Lizard, at least chop the one with egg

Out of ALL the banks on the NSE, why will I look at Diamond? Is it the wonderful management, great performance or just for my gambling experience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On May 09, 2018
yom2:

I have a good bridge to sell to you sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:18am On May 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

wink cheesy grin

1st we have done several analysis here to show why that coy is NOT of a good investment. ...to save folks from any future danger.
...there have also been several stern warnings from even the auditors at ernest & young on the huge risk weighing on the coy as a going concern.

Discretion is usually the better part of valour, but then I sincerely hope that the future doesn't prove us right.

OandO guys are much smarter than Jegede! It takes a lot of 'discernment' to see the 'fraud' in OandO. The Milost/JaPaul deal was so obvious that it is a SCAM going nowhere. It is an INSULT that JaPaul is talking of RED FLAG. Na now the flag turn RED? Na white flag before?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:18am On May 09, 2018
Where is Godlyguy and his AGLEVENTIS stock?

Come and ask questions now that all the NSEMPA ogas are on duty o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:20am On May 09, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I will advise you wait for the result.

There are no leads for me to arrive at a conclusion on what the YE could be like. So na siddon look I dey.

Na result I dey wait for since ooo whilst looking for insider info. grin

Diamond seems to be the last stock to possibly chop from (though the probability keeps dropping by the hour grin. Not even up to 10% anymore IMO).

Even Tier half and Tier one-quarter banks haff all released results. That witch that's holding their result must be something else.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:20am On May 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

wink cheesy grin

...there have also been several stern warnings from even the auditors at ernest & young on the huge risk weighing on the coy as a going concern.

Later they will say people in this forum killed the price appreciation in Oando. grin

Bros, you need to start selling commonsense in can ooo. Maybe people can buy from you and try and get small sense.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:21am On May 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:21am On May 09, 2018
wanaj0:

If person go chop Lizard, at least chop the one with egg

Out of ALL the banks on the NSE, why will I look at Diamond? Is it the wonderful management, great performance or just for my gambling experience

Just for gambling experience. LOL.

I wanted to know if you have "heard" anything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:22am On May 09, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Later they will say people in this forum killed the price appreciation in Oando. grin

Bros, you need to start selling commonsense in can ooo. Maybe people can buy from you and try and get small sense.

Wicked somebody
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

wink cheesy grin

I told a friend of mine who was inpatient and jumped in at #10 when price was rising before they were placed on technical suspension. Wale Tinubu leg managements are bunch of crooks and are not transparent at all. Am also concern about the huge debt on their neck. However, good luck to those who are ready to stake their hard earned money!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NoMoney: 11:24am On May 09, 2018
Linkage Assurance Plc AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 31 December 2017 31 December 2016 N'000 N'000 Gross Premium written 4,102,253 4,032,083 Net Premium Income 2,840,378 2,835,885 Underwriting Profit 456,861 980,791 Profit before Tax 2,925,541 942,682 Income Taxes (34,273) (398,118) Profit after Tax 2,891,268 544,564 Earnings Per Share (Kobo) 36.6 6.8 Dividend per share 5 Kobo Nil

Got this off a broker's portal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:24am On May 09, 2018
mendes911:

Na result I dey wait for since ooo whilst looking for insider info. grin

Diamond seems to be the last stock to possibly chop from (though the probability keeps dropping by the hour grin. Not even up to 10% anymore IMO).

Even Tier half and Tier one-quarter banks haff all released results. That witch that's holding their result must be something else.

If there is no positive lead on a stock that will give me insight into the happenings in the firm, Omo na siddon look ok.

Just pop your corns and relax yourself. Market no dey run. If it brings out good results, we watch as people surf. If the result is bad, we still watch and people drown.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:31am On May 09, 2018
wanaj0:

Jegede knew there was no deal! Like I told you, starting point was to call an EGM and present it to the shareholders which never happened. Jegede was just taking people for a ride.

Gbam !!
...the part in bold was already enough red flag sign for any shrewd investor.

You can live to be a hundred if u give up all the things that can make u want to live to be a hundred.
...If and when u cant change the direction of the wind, be smart enough to adjust ur sails accordingly so u dont get to arrive at the wrong destination.
This is particularly handy for an investor.

#LESSONSLEARNT.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On May 09, 2018
NoMoney:
Linkage Assurance Plc AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 31 December 2017 31 December 2016 N'000 N'000 Gross Premium written 4,102,253 4,032,083 Net Premium Income 2,840,378 2,835,885 Underwriting Profit 456,861 980,791 Profit before Tax 2,925,541 942,682 Income Taxes (34,273) (398,118) Profit after Tax 2,891,268 544,564 Earnings Per Share (Kobo) 36.6 6.8 Dividend per share 5 Kobo Nil

This insurance people don dey try sha, result looks quite good on the surface.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:33am On May 09, 2018
NoMoney:
Linkage Assurance Plc AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 31 Dividend per share 5 Kobo Nil
Think Aiico should still have some upside considering the current share price of this one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NoMoney: 11:34am On May 09, 2018
rationalmind:

This insurance people don dey try sha, result looks quite good on the surface.

It is much better under the surface.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:34am On May 09, 2018
NoMoney:

after closing window of submission of result may be broker is allow to do forecast result

pls check the portal again for diamond version

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:35am On May 09, 2018
CAVERTON... vision 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:38am On May 09, 2018
wanaj0:

The All share index will be inching up gradually.
Money market return is dropping so no longer attractive.
Exchange rate stability will continue to draw foreign investors.

wt oil firmly above 70
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:39am On May 09, 2018
swilo:
CAVERTON... vision 2018

Full bid !!
...Perhaps its about TIME we ride up with Mr TIME !! wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:39am On May 09, 2018
I recommended this thread to 2 colleagues and my boss when they expressed interest in trading. I strongly dissuaded them from JIJO, which is what they were naturally & greedily interested in. I recommended ONLY 5 monikers on this thread as those who should be taken seriously. Convincing them not to buy into Japaul/Milost deal was a tough one. To convince my boss, I had to bring up charts of historical prices of 2 stocks, and compare them with the dates of Wanaj0's analysis, which he made in the past. He saw a correlation. Cause & effect. Also the fact that the Wanaj worked at PWC. Thanks to those who really know their onions on this thread. cool
Jegede na bastard.
Jubril A.T. you dey craze.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:43am On May 09, 2018
owoblow77:
I recommended this thread to 2 colleagues and my boss when they expressed interest in trading. I strongly dissuaded them from JIJO, which is what they were naturally & greedily interested in. I recommended ONLY 5 monikers on this thread as those who should be taken seriously. Convincing them not to buy into Japaul/Milost deal was a tough one. To convince my boss, I had to bring up charts of historical prices of 2 stocks, and compare them with the dates of Wanaj0's analysis, which he made in the past. He saw a correlation. Cause & effect. Also the fact that the Wanaj worked at PWC. Thanks to those who really know their onions on this thread. cool
Jegede na bastard .

Wrong on bolded. You don't write people's name that way.

Jegede Na Bastard . First letter capital.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:44am On May 09, 2018
owoblow77:
Jegede na bastard.

Oga Wanaj0 is one of the best and most respected ICON on this thread. Anytime, i see people that worked with PWC, Arthur Anderssen (now KPMG) talking and analysing results. I listen carefully to them as they know their onions and can easily spot red flags since they know how companies hide their numbers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:49am On May 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

Full bid !!
...Perhaps its about TIME we ride up with Mr TIME !! wink cheesy
where is their (caverton) dividend

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2018
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22237_SEPLAT_PETROLEUM_DEVELOPMENT_COMPANY_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2018.pdf
As nice as I will want to believe these guys are. I am not comfortable with the unending stock reward options they have adopted. the compensation is too much in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:53am On May 09, 2018
veecovee:
where is their dividend

I have received mine. ...I can also confirm 2 friends who told me they received theirs yesterday.
Perhaps the registrars are effecting the crediting in alphabetical order.

PATIENCE my dear.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:54am On May 09, 2018
FCMB
- one of d very few trading above its 2 prev monthly close
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 12:00pm On May 09, 2018
These two stocks I recommended on my blog as the top performing stocks to watch are already trending higher - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/top-performing-stocks-watch-2018/

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obinkita(m), freeman67 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.