Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11016261 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) ... (7798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 9:29am On May 10, 2018
Just do a password reset, which should work and if it doesn't, send them a mail, the system administrator should be able to reset your account password.
Krisuba:

Have experience wat u said before but this is different . even right now it says invalid password!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 9:30am On May 10, 2018
Krisuba:

Have experience wat u said before but this is different . even right now it says invalid password!!

You should make contact with customer care via email. I think they must be in a position to help u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pasuma(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2018
Dwizeone:
Just do a password reset, which should work and if it doesn't, send them a mail, the system administrator should be able to reset your account password.

probably slow internet speed. try again when your internet speed is fast or try another ISP. I experienced it with meritrade too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 9:57am On May 10, 2018
The system security locked him out, the system allows just a single user to login at a time with the same account, I'm assuming that the system is seeing that account as logged in while he is attempting to login again, in this case, the system does not know how to handle the login request. The system can throw up any error when such happens, best bet is for a system administrator to do a reset when other ui intervention fails.
pasuma:

probably slow internet speed. try again when your internet speed is fast or try another ISP. I experienced it with meritrade too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:03am On May 10, 2018
yok:
MSCI ADDITION FOR 9 MAY 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

Yesterday’s disposal by MSCI has put paid to my intention of buying ant stock for this week. As a participant in the market, I cannot argue with the market. Therefore, temporarily I switch back to selling mode again.

If it was prior to my following the fund, by now I will be thinking some stock are cheap due to the fact that they are trading at a lower price, now I know better. For today, may be for the next 3 working days, I see Unilever Nigeria going under heavy firing.

Market always tell us what it will do. For example this year 2018 financial year end is not for Dangote Flour Mills, except something exceptional happens, at a point in time those of us holding this equity just have to sell, best selling time should be prior to the release of the 2nd Quarter result.

This is not time for panicking just wait for your favourite stock to hit a good support level and buy. This time around fundamentals matter.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

men this msci red corresponds with bears abi are they the biggest sellers in the system
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2018
maishai:

men this msci red corresponds with bears abi are they the biggest sellers in the system

Please House, how can an individuals trade online
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:30am On May 10, 2018
aremso:

^
^^
with your over 10 years experience in the mkt, you still asking the newbie question

vv
v

aremso:

2007/2008 experience can never make me loose money again. have made enough money this year in cap appreciation and wit about .5m dividend. am still very careful and follow my watch word of NO MORE LOSS. so my advice is just follow what is OK for u.
my mentor and my advicer Warren bufet says be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy.

grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:32am On May 10, 2018
currentprice:

^
^^
with your over 10 years experience in the mkt, you still asking the newbie question

vv
v

grin grin

cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:34am On May 10, 2018
Please this Veristakap stock, under where was it listed? I've been searching for it but couldnt find it.

Modified: SEEN! Whether na because I never eat make my eyes no come see clearly before. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 10:34am On May 10, 2018
aremso:

[/b]Whatelse do u want me to learn again?[b] I started shares investment in 2006, have seen the good, the bad and the ugly and have also done research on 15 to 20yrs price history of my preferred stocks even I tell my broker what the direction will like be and it happened so what do u want me to learn again. U want to tell me zenith will get to 30, gtb 50, access 14, uba15, ucap4, dangflour 20, dangfsugar 25 before election? What will be happening is up and down of the prices before election and we can place 100k bet on it. Just pick a stock and let's watch it

aremso:

chai grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 10:34am On May 10, 2018
@fxuser, what's the best entry price for Fidelity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:34am On May 10, 2018
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/Linkage%20Assurance%20-%20Dec%202017%20Audited%20Accounts.pdf

cc NoMoney

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:36am On May 10, 2018
See stone this early morning from oga CP. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 10:37am On May 10, 2018
currentprice:

^
^^

vv
v

grin grin

When breeze blow, ..... open grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:40am On May 10, 2018
currentprice:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/Linkage%20Assurance%20-%20Dec%202017%20Audited%20Accounts.pdf

cc NoMoney

grin

Fine result, may not be sustainable though going by Q1.

What's your fair price biko, mine is around 200% discount

cc:Mcy56 (Insurance food don land grin)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2018
aremso:

Simple. There are so many stock broking houses now that has online platform in which you can buy and sell your stocks by yourself without having to place order with your broker. Through this platform, you will also see and monitor the stock market offer and bids sizes on all stocks quoted on the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:42am On May 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:45am On May 10, 2018
rationalmind:
Fine result, may not be sustainable though going by Q1.
What's your fair price biko, mine is around 200% discount cc:Mcy56 (Insurance food don land grin)
*Cover my face* grin grin grin

It looks too expensive to me at the currentprice anyway grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pasuma(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2018
veecovee:
LAY NOT ...

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/13#67437768

children of disobedience as the bible rightly put, they claim to serve GOD but they are truly of the devil.. simple instructions you violate constantly and yet if it were a muslim you will start name calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:54am On May 10, 2018
pasuma:

children of disobedience as the bible rightly put, they claim to serve GOD but they are truly of the devil.. simple instructions you violate constantly and yet if it were a muslim you will start name calling

Pls dont say that again.The link he posted here will not disturb the forum.He is adviced not to derail this thread by commenting on religious issues.

Do you noticed the crude oil is closed to $80?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:58am On May 10, 2018
Those who buy Fidelity at 2.50 today will be getting free money as dividend. *Just thinking aloud*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58am On May 10, 2018
Mcy56:

You wan bet with cp.He is someone you dont know.He is a value monkey hunter and also a stock manipulator.His backbones are the mattress gang.If you enter now,they will leave the can for you.If you dont show interest,the stock will be going up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2018
kolaish:
Simple. There are so many stock broking houses now that has online platform in which you can buy and sell your stocks by yourself without having to place order with your broker. Through this platform, you will also see and monitor the stock market offer and bids sizes on all stocks quoted on the NSE.

Many thanks, have actually been trading all these while via my stock broker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2018
locodemy:

Pls dont say that again.The link he posted here will not disturb the forum.He is adviced not to derail this thread by commenting on religious issues.

Do you noticed the crude oil is closed to $80?
Yes oh. I am being tempted to invest my jijo money into oando for more units since transcorp and eterna no want come my bus stop. Oando q2 2018 result will be sweet.
Disclaimer: I know oando is a bad stock, so let those with "don't buy" advice keep it. I have heard it all and there is nothing new to be said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:00am On May 10, 2018
stockbuego:

You should make contact with customer care via email. I think they must be in a position to help u

Thanks @ all!! They have given me new login details n its working!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2018
Willie2015:

cheesy grin

in what ways has the question asked affected my decision to buy and sell stock? Anyway, you have your fingers to type anything u like likewise mine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2018
Mcy56:
Those who buy Fidelity at 2.50 today will be getting free money as dividend. *Just thinking aloud*
Please how do you mean? break it down further.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:04am On May 10, 2018
locodemy:

You wan bet with cp.He is someone you dont know.He is a value monkey hunter and also a stock manipulator.His backbones are the mattress gang.If you enter now,they will leave the can for you.If you dont show interest,the stock will be going up.

you throw stone day happen now but no shaking. when you see rocket land on your head don't call thunder o

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:08am On May 10, 2018
Mcy56:
Well then, lets wait for Mr time grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:11am On May 10, 2018
2zona:
Please how do you mean? break it down further.
Oh, I'm just thinking ni o, what do I know. cheesy
Okay, it's actually today and tomorrow. I just believed that it will bounce back quickly after mark down and the impact of the dividend deduction wouldn't be felt as such. Just like the case of FBNH. My assumption is not based on any FA or TA o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chomzy19(f): 11:11am On May 10, 2018
Brutal cheesy
IHelp:

chai grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:13am On May 10, 2018
rationalmind:
Well then, lets wait for Mr time grin
Any fair price based on the result? Please share. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) ... (7798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DUNKA(m), Bagwa, KarlTom and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.