Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10985884 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) ... (7786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2018
gamaliel9:
https://www.nairaland.com/4518801/fcmb-depositors-lose-over-n600m

Clears throat.....

Still on the matter with more bad FCMB news

https://nairametrics.com/fcmb-has-just-lost-a-major-₦2-5bn-case-after-a-protracted-trial/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:23am On May 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2018
Is like some people want FCMB to visit Diamond bank at 1.50. grin grin grin
On serious note most bank in Nigeria misbehave. My UBA current account that I stopped using since more than 10 year ago, they
has kept on minus/ removing money from the account. I remember having up to #5,000 in that account, but now it is balance minus they are sending to me, even the account has entered dormant for more than 10 years now, and my BVN was not link to the account .

On Access bank, I open IPSA account together with pure saves account in intercontinental bank, now access bank, the IPSA account operate more as saves account. In my IPSA account, I left balance of about #6,000, with the bank, and #3,000 in the saves, At a time they started calling me to start patronising them again.

But what surprises me was that, they produces two ATM card, minus the charges of #1,050 each from my both account and the card continue leading, each month they will deduct #50 each for service charge from my account, till all the balance I have in the account finished. The worse is that, no alert was coming all these while. I only noticed, when I wanted to resume my banking with them.

After complaining, they did nothing, I was only informed that I ordered for ATM card last two years, and it will expired by next year. I never ordered for anything, I never received or activate any ATM card. I ended up asking for the blocking of the two card meant for the two account, and requested for alert service to be linked to my email and my phone.

I started using the account again, with new ATM card and #1050 x 2 was minus for the two card as a service charge, within 5 days which was by the months end, I received four debit alert for four ATM card charge, I.e two for each account. This time I sent threaten e-mail message to their head office, within some hours they apologize and reverted the charges.

Nigeria bank are not efficient, if this should happened to the little amount I have in my account, what of millions and billions of naira of deceased customers, or those who are wrongly sent to prison, or those abroad. Some of their staff that can view customers balance, might even plan evil against the customer.

Not withstanding, we still have some good one among them, but bad one are on the increase.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:50am On May 23, 2018
Chibuking81:
On serious note most bank in Nigeria misbehave. My UBA current account that I stopped using since more than 10 year ago, has kept on minus money from the account. I remember having up to #5000 in that account, but now its balance minus they are sending to me, even the account has entered dormant for more than 10 years now, and my BVN was not link to the account .

On Access bank, I open IPSA account together with pure saves account in intercontinental bank, now access bank, the IPSA account operate more as saves account. In my IPSA account, I left balance of about #6,000, with the bank, and #3,000 in the saves, At a time they started calling me to start patronising them again.

But what surprises me was that, they produces two ATM card, minus the charges of #1,050 each from my both account and the card continue leading, each month they will deduct #50 each for service charge from my account, till all the balance I have in the account finished. The worse is that, no alert was coming all these while. I only noticed, when I wanted to resume my banking with them.

After complaining, they did nothing, I was only informed that I ordered for ATM card last two years, and it will expired by next year. I never ordered for anything, I never received or activate any ATM card. I ended up asking for the blocking of the two card meant for the two account, and requested for alert service to be linked to my email and my phone.

I started using the account again, with new ATM card and #1050 x 2 was minus for the two card as a service charge, within 5 days which was by the months end, I received four debit alert for four ATM card charge, I.e two for each account. This time I sent threaten e-mail message to their head office, within some hours they apologize and reverted the charges.

Nigeria bank are not efficient, if this should happened to the little amount I have in my account, what of millions and billions of naira of deceased customers, or those who are wrongly sent to prison, or those abroad. Some of their staff that can view customers balance, might even plan evil against the customer.

Not withstanding, we still have some good one among them, but bad one are on the increase.

Make sure you CLOSE any account that you are not using. Soon the information will be with the credit bureau that you have overdrawn your account with banks hence you are not credit worthy.

Nigerian banks make 'easy' money hence they are not bothered doing 'REAL' banking business.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2018
wanaj0:

Make sure you CLOSE any account that you are not using. Soon the information will be with the credit bureau that you have overdrawn your account with banks hence you are not credit worthy.

Nigerian banks make 'easy' money hence they are not bothered doing 'REAL' banking business.
Thanks for the advice, that is what I will do with that my UBA current account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 9:55am On May 23, 2018
Chibuking81:

Thanks for the advice, that is what I will do with that my UBA current account.

Fund the account let them continue...... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Is like you are heavy in UBA grin grin grin
At least their EPS will go more high grin grin grin

What of FCMB shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:04am On May 23, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Ichie Moku... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:31am On May 23, 2018
wanaj0:

To the part in bold, u are totally correct Sir Wanajo.
...that's also the simple reason they aren't bothered about lending to the real sector.
Lots of folks would think that an interest rate cut will force or spur lending but the truth is that even a 200bpt MPR cut to 12% by the CBN (...on the back of a dropping inflation), wouldn't spur lending. ...unless of course there is a corresponding cut in CRR (cash reserve ratio).
However, I do not see the CBN dropping the CRR, especially in the short/mid term for fear of impact on the volatile FX market.
For as long as the CRR is maintained, I believe the banks will have less room to lend. (...the higher the CRR, the less there is a room to lend to the real sector).
This leaves them with the perceived better option of playing the OMO. ...where they can lend to the CBN.
...add that to the many fiscal and economic policy flip ups from the managers of the Nigerian state, and it makes sense to see why the banks are slow to lending.

But they always make a lot of money. ...in fact the banks are very much in line to even grow their earnings YoY.
I did an expository analysis and found out that they will still drive a lot of earnings this yr. ...particularly the 1st teir banks.
A lot of opportunity of betting against the economy and arbitrage loading...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:35am On May 23, 2018
MSCI ADDITION FOR 22 MAY 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

Fund portfolio is in tune with the current trend of the market; bearish.

Taking time to look at the position of my recent purchases, I need nobody to tell me that continuing buying stock for now is like “doing things the same way and expecting a different result”, buy during the bear trend and loose some money.

I remain in my “safe mode” like a computer system: staying sideways to watch the market, the bearish heat is Becoming too much.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2018
Oga, write them a stinker to reverse all the charges. Threaten to report them to CBN. Do not let them chop your hard earned money.
Chibuking81:
On serious note most bank in Nigeria misbehave. My UBA current account that I stopped using since more than 10 year ago, they
has kept on minus/ removing money from the account. I remember having up to #5,000 in that account, but now it is balance minus they are sending to me, even the account has entered dormant for more than 10 years now, and my BVN was not link to the account .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:44am On May 23, 2018
I see RED everywhere.....Market don tank
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2018
wanaj0:

When you request account closure Nigerian banks would persuade you against that as much as they can. They would even take you to see the branch manager. If you remain adamant they'll just accept the request letter from you but would never act on it hence you still keep getting alerts about your account afterwards.
I had the experience with GTB and the defunct Spring Bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:09am On May 23, 2018
Fidelity on full offer, Diamond on full offer, Transcorp on full offer.
Will FCMB go on full offer as well? Let's wait for Mr. Time. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2018
Mcy56:
There is fire on the mountain. Run run run run.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:26am On May 23, 2018
Mcy56:

Unbelievable.

And the big bags in transcorp have not started selling...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:33am On May 23, 2018
TLAX:
No worry ma. I get you for mind. Some go dey reserved for you as soon as i collect am grin grin.
Reserved ke! I no dey eat stale food o. undecided
You think I will take much? Not to worry, I can only eat a plate and take 5 additional plates for my friends, making 6 plates ONLY. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:34am On May 23, 2018
Mpeace:
There is fire on the mountain. Run run run run.
After the darkest night comes the dawn of a new day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2018
Mcy56:

Yes ooo even if u never enter, i beg enter ooo so new will experience the joy of new day grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2018
SELL in MAY and GO AWAY
Una no gree now Mr. Market is slapping all man grin grin grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2018
Mcy56:

Na so them don dey talk since, yet money still dey burn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:43am On May 23, 2018
aremso:
Yes ooo even if u never enter, i beg enter ooo so new will experience the joy of new day grin
Na now I know say this oga no like me for this Nsempa. grin

.......but one Oga here already predicted that this week will be down but from next week things will start looking up. I no remember the Oga's moniker again, whether na dwizeone or swilo or ......... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On May 23, 2018
Deadlytruth:

When you request account closure Nigerian banks would persuade you against that as much as they can. They would even take you to see the branch manager. If you remain adamant they'll just accept the request letter from you but would never act on it hence you still keep getting alerts about your account afterwards.
I had the experience with GTB and the defunct Spring Bank.

Write to CBN. First call the help line. They always pick.

They will advise you on the email to send to.

Banks no wan hear say Yiu report to CBN for illegal deduction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:44am On May 23, 2018
Mcy56:

Something that is going to N7. How can?

Cc Mp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2018
now if I should go d way of some people to come and run down a moving stock because am not part of it or I hav a bias against it. I should be sounding like. ' I pity those in stock ab , there factory just got burnt down yesterday'. 'it is a fraud, they must hold an EGM before this rally can continue.' saying a bit and keeping quiet is a sign of maturity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On May 23, 2018
yom2:
now if I should go d way of some people to come and run down a moving stock because am not part of it or I hav a bias against it. I should be sounding like. ' I pity those in stock ab , there factory just got burnt down yesterday'. 'it is a fraud, they must hold an EGM before this rally can continue.' saying a bit and keeping quiet is a sign of maturity.

Is anyone preventing you to state facts or otherwise to support your "running down".

No one cares my Oga.

What is said here doesn't move market.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:55am On May 23, 2018
.....but the irony of this market is that people are buying big big volumes, so who are these buyers? To me it seems the market is not that distressed but something is responsible for the tanking. Just saying.... sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:58am On May 23, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Something that is going to N7. How can?

Cc Mp

Wicked grin

On the journey to 7, there will be full offers. Maybe this is one grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Is anyone preventing you to state facts or otherwise to support your "running down".

No one cares my Oga.

What is said here doesn't move market.
it does to some degree bros. with internet rumours spread faster. either fake or true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2018
Chibuking81:

Their 2018 q1 EPS is 160 kobo, against 2017 120 kobo EPS.
Their 2017 FY EPS stood at 202 kobo upon their q1 120 kobo EPS.

in summary, they make their money in Q1.
They should not be compared with Zenith that has close to 600 kobo FY EPS.
Looking closely at the figures, it doesn't seem like any income is concentrated in Q1, rather, the Q1 appears annualized.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2018
Mpeace:
Na so them don dey talk since, yet money still dey burn.

make person wey won burn dey burn am dey go oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) ... (7786) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.