Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877581 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:53pm On May 28, 2018
http://thenationonlineng.net/three-banks-hold-60-per-cent-of-n700b-insider-bad-loans-says-ndic/

The many concerns with coperate governance !!
...only God knows which would be among the said 3 banks.
But if I were to take a wide guess, I'd say DIAMOND, FIRST BANK and FIDELITY/STERLING.
...just thinking out loud.

Well, we are watching them in 8D shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:58pm On May 28, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
I know na.
I read a joke that they can celebrate anything as party. If they have finished celebrating all the known parties, they will start celebrating the success of a previously held parties.
No one even told me Eku ijoko when I was sitting on my mattress. grin

LOL @ celebrating success of previously held parties. Haba! grin cheesy grin

Oga Rabbi Eku ijoko lori mattress o, Eku children's day, Eku imura Democracy day....... will even greet you for past and coming events. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 6:04pm On May 28, 2018
aremso:

please what is the minimum trading fund for morgan?

That's dependent on you, just open a stockbroking account and trade with available fund.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:12pm On May 28, 2018
manomam:

United security, registrar of Access bank share does not have office here in Benin.

They may. ...just that u may not be aware my dear.

Hint: Go to the state zonal branch of ACCESS bank in Benin. ...non other than that.
United securities usually have their stand at the zonal branch offices of each state.
...but even when they don't, they would usually help facilitate/sought out ur issue.

Good luck to u my dear !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
onegentleguy:
http://thenationonlineng.net/three-banks-hold-60-per-cent-of-n700b-insider-bad-loans-says-ndic/

But if I were to take a wide guess, I'd say DIAMOND, FIRST BANK and FIDELITY/STERLING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW_xEqCWrm0

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:28pm On May 28, 2018
Chibuking81:

You are still believing where bear is in full action, there are more opportunity to sell now, than when the doors will be completely locked up.
Market is shouting sell sell sell sell sell sell sell sell grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is like the bear drank enough water before embarking on this journey, it refuse even to stop for water drinking break,

Jimmy Cramer grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:30pm On May 28, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

It may still go below but not now; I expect a rebound from 38ish to 42

Kontinu Dr. Hopeville grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:33pm On May 28, 2018
veecovee:
too much of everything is too bad ... Chibuking is not supposed to be talking too much at this point in time

STONE...òkùtá grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
wanaj0:
Is NSE collecting Tuition fee already?

Happy Learning (sorry investing)

Left and right stone cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:43pm On May 28, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I know na.

I read a joke that they can celebrate anything as party. If they have finished celebrating all the known parties, they will start celebrating the success of a previously held parties.

No one even told me Eku ijoko when I was sitting on my mattress. grin

You gat jokes Oga Oracle grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
onegentleguy:

News that will depress zenith to #8 region, i miss am b4, I no go miss am again,,,,,,, Let the news roll out jor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:12pm On May 28, 2018
maishai:

News that will depress zenith to #8 region, i miss am b4, I no go miss am again,,,,,,, Let the news roll out jor

Now that's a very funny projection u gave there !!
But am almost certain that if u saw ZENITH @ N8 tomorrow, u would most likely end up calling it a useless good for nothing bank and dig up some faults to justify ur assertions.
...then again, u may track down ur projection to N3 and the circle would continue. wink cheesy

Anyway, u can continue. ...after all there's absolutely nothing wrong with 'dreaming'.
Am not saying its not possible, but that might be a bit too early a 'dream' for one to imagine.
...in a literal sense, it's more like 'dreaming before going to sleep' smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:22pm On May 28, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

All the Candles have melted leaving the Japanese sticks.... grin
I warned the Japanese guys against buying their wax from China to make these Candlesticks... grin
Better to talk, it was talking that saved him from the DIAMONIC TRAP.... grin
He is only trying to assemble the scattered candlesticks Fxuser abandoned in his shrine.... grin

The best so far... This is better than pain relief grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 7:26pm On May 28, 2018
This is how I pick stocks in a bearish market - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/pick-nigerian-stocks-buy-bearish-market/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:45pm On May 28, 2018
bolabiyi:
I'm so scared.....2008 comes to mind...Afraid to open my cscs....

The next time you think of 2008 when you open your portfolio, my advise is to sell all your stocks and leave the market.

I still hold some certificates from that down slide, because the people called brokers were confusing an ignorant man...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:45pm On May 28, 2018
Trends

- When the 50-day moving average pierces the 200-day moving average in either direction, it supposedly predicts a substantial shift in buying and selling behavior. The 50-day moving average rising above the 200-day moving average is called a Golden Cross, while the bearish piercing is called a Death Cross

- The 20-day moving average commonly marks the short-term trend, the 50-day moving average the intermediate trend, and the 200-day moving average the long-term trend of the market.

- ''most'' not all stocks hv broken all 3 MA's , its one thing to read about such breaks , its another thing to see them happen

For more:
http://www.newtraderu.com/2012/01/24/ten-things-traders-need-to-know-about-moving-averages/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
fxuser:
Trends

- When the 50-day moving average pierces the 200-day moving average in either direction, it supposedly predicts a substantial shift in buying and selling behavior. The 50-day moving average rising above the 200-day moving average is called a Golden Cross, while the bearish piercing is called a Death Cross

- The 20-day moving average commonly marks the short-term trend, the 50-day moving average the intermediate trend, and the 200-day moving average the long-term trend of the market.

- ''most'' not all stocks hv broken all 3 MA's , its one thing to read about such breaks , its another thing to see them happen

For more:
http://www.newtraderu.com/2012/01/24/ten-things-traders-need-to-know-about-moving-averages/

hello chief. please on what timeframe is above? daily? weekly or monthly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
Dwizeone:
"To whom shall we go... " grin
You still want to know if one with much cheaper rate is available? shocked
Allow brokers too to eat now grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:37pm On May 28, 2018
leo1234:
Mr. Time will tell.
grin grin grin Maybe RabbiDoracle has something to say.

Keep throwing stones there o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
samzepaparazi:
I have one question.

If truly foreign investors are pulling out money,

The quantities traded daily are too insignificant in my opinion.

What do you think.

And i thought it was in february they/march they really left.
Even then the prices didnt drop drastically like now

Quantity traded doesn't give the true picture. Quantity on offer is what's to watch.

If bid quantities are limited, no matter how hard the FPIs try, quantity traded will still be limited.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
Mcy56:

You still want to know if one with much cheaper rate is available? shocked
Allow brokers too to eat now grin
Apparently I have two different brokers o grin ...
The other render excellent services (not just a brokerage firm) and I use them more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 8:58pm On May 28, 2018
wanaj0:

But na true now.

Lesson number 1, NOBODY can time the market!

Lesson Number 2, LEARN to control your emotions.

Really, nothing has changed so not sure why the reason for the panic.

If you have CASH, get ready to make money.

If you have good stocks, enjoy the bumpy ride.

If you have stocks like Onwuka Hi-Tek, just convert them to a souvenir smiley

Sir,
Everything has changed.
- Some are now more loyal to their employers than they were in February.... grin
- We now have a new set of BEARISH GURUS who timed the market.
- Some now hate holidays and are wondering why this country has too many of them ( I know you grab my drift)... grin
- Some now pick offences at little wrongs at home and their spouses have to repeat the same message thrice, yet they can't still repeat what was said.... grin
- I was even trading today after the market closed, only to be woken up by my kids.... grin
- In have kept checking my account, just checked again, since market closed to be sure I did not log into a wrong account, as the losses refuse to blink... grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:11pm On May 28, 2018
Dwizeone:
Apparently I have two different brokers o grin ... The other render excellent services (not just a brokerage firm) and I use them more.
One of the mattress gang spotted! When you are big you are large cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 9:14pm On May 28, 2018
Mcy56:

One of the mattress gang spotted! When you are big you are large cool
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 9:14pm On May 28, 2018
BBM, una charts don do us strong thing. grin
Next time, I will learn to interprete myself before your charts. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 9:16pm On May 28, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
BBM, una charts don do us strong thing. grin
Next time, I will learn to interprete myself before your charts. grin
There is a divergence this time around cheesy
Market don force short termers to long term grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:18pm On May 28, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
BBM, una charts don do us strong thing. grin Next time, I will learn to interprete myself before your charts. grin
LMAO grin grin
BBM's turn to be stoned
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:21pm On May 28, 2018
Dwizeone:

There is a divergence this time around cheesy
Market don force short termers to long term grin

Positive divergence lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:26pm On May 28, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Sir,
Everything has changed.
- Some are now more loyal to their employers than they were in February.... grin
- Some now hate holidays and are wondering why this country has too many of them ( I know you grab my drift)... grin
- Some now pick offences at little wrongs at home and their spouses have to repeat the same message thrice, yet they can't still repeat what was said.... grin
- I was even trading today after the market closed, only to be woken up by my kids.... grin
- In have kept checking my account, just checked again, since market closed to be sure I did not log into a wrong account, as the losses refuse to blink... grin

That is why it's good to enjoy your loot anytime your luck shine grin otherwise you dash Mr. Market again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 9:30pm On May 28, 2018
Mcy56:

LMAO grin grin
BBM's turn to be stoned

My dear, People like BBM are the ones holding the market back... grin
Instead of buying, they keep talking of Value zone, RSI, Divergence, Keltner Channel etc etc.
Their studied patience is very risky to this market.... grin
These guys have hearts the size of elephants and the patience of a crcodile... grin
They better leave us here and take up jobs as snippers with the Italian Mafia.... angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 9:31pm On May 28, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Sir,
Everything has changed.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 9:31pm On May 28, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Positive divergence lol grin

Neutral divergence is on the way.... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, ositadima1(m), Ginalex(f), allabouttolu, BabsO2(m), Pete002, Blackman101, MARKETJJC, ogoo4real, sterlingD(m), Streetinvestor2, ehay(f) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.