Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877815 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...the blood shows the stocks are still alive & we can still trade them in the future!
grin grin grin grin grin

so upl that has not shed even a single blood is dead aby.

No mind me o na true talk you talk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On May 29, 2018
Happy Democracy day to all Nsempa members.
Them say there is no movement in the East tomorrow(Biafra day)
Is this true?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2018
locodemy:

so upl that has not shed even a single blood is dead aby.

No mind me o na true talk you talk.
...lol!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:31am On May 29, 2018
locodemy:
Happy Democracy day to all Nsempa members. Them say there is no movement in the East tomorrow(Biafra day) Is this true?
So I read the headline somewhere but not the message body smiley

Eku democracy day Nsempa members. Eku holiday. Eku imura ise ola. Eku imura end of May. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ImperialCovfefe: 11:31am On May 29, 2018
Dwizeone:

Apparently I have two different brokers o grin ...
The other render excellent services (not just a brokerage firm) and I use them more.

Which firm is that?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:44am On May 29, 2018
safepaulooo:

Don't be surprised most of the offers are not real. Might just be MM posting offers that will not be sold and inducing others to get into a panic and offer theirs for sale. After the panic offers have piled up considerably, MM mops up at the INDUCED low price. Story continues. ....A lot of gimmickry in the NSE room. You can be sure it's a tricky game!
2 much of everything is bad too. You've made your point already. Too much of this point repetition is why we have many pages to read smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
^^^ Stonecold grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 12:41pm On May 29, 2018
WSTC Financial Services, they also have a portal for trading - The portal's GUI is awesome, a detailed info of your portfolio amongst others will make you love the platform
ImperialCovfefe:

Which firm is that?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2018
veecovee:
2 much of everything is bad too. You've made your point already. Too much of this point repetition is why we have many pages to read smiley

Yes ooh. Point made. Was just addressing qty traded versus qty on offer issue. Rest my case. Observation mode activated...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2018
veecovee:
When you said something more than ones, it becomes too much, meaning you are sounding too much, go through your post and find out. grin grin grin grin

Anyway am not offended at all, just to keep life moving grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2018
http://allafrica.com/stories/201805290606.htmlPricesAY 2018
This Day (Lagos)
Nigeria: Oil Price Falls to Three-Week Low On Planned Opec, Russia Output Hike

Crude oil prices extended losses Monday as Saudi Arabia and Russia said they might increase supplies to the international market, while United States production gains show no signs of slowing.

There are signs that output from the three top crude oil producers - Russia, the US and Saudi Arabia, would climb to meet concerns about supply amid strong demand.

Global benchmark, Brent crude futures stood at $75.35 per barrel, down $1.09 from the previous close and after touching a three-week low of $74.49 earlier in the session.

US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures were at $66.69, down $1.19, after hitting a six-week low of $65.80.

Brent and WTI have respectively fallen by 5.5 per cent and 7.5 per cent from peaks reached earlier this month.

The Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and other producers led by Russia began withholding 1.8 million barrels per day (bpd) of supplies in 2017 to tighten the market and prop up prices that in 2016 fell to their lowest in more than a decade at less than $30 a barrel.

Prices have soared since the start of the cuts last year, with Brent breaking through $80 this month, triggering concerns that high prices could crimp economic growth and stoke inflation.

To address potential supply shortfalls Saudi Arabia, de-facto leader of producer cartel OPEC, and top producer Russia, have been in talks about easing the cuts and raising oil production by 1 million bpd.

Meanwhile, surging US crude oil production showed no sign of abating as drillers continue to expand their search for new oilfields to exploit.

US energy companies added 15 rigs looking for new oil in the week ending May 25, bringing the rig count to 859, its highest since 2015, in a strong indication that American crude oil production will continue to rise.

US crude oil output has already surged by more than 27 per cent in the past two years, to 10.73 million bpd, ever closer to Russia's 11 million bpd.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2018
With the nature of our NSE activities, many wishes to see some certain stock below #1 some below #2, #3,#4, #5 , #15 etc.
And they are ready to wait for ten years, if entered, while some don't want. But bear provide opportunities to turn some to multimillionaire, also turn some back to where the started.
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:22pm On May 29, 2018
Godisfaithful:
^^^ Stonecold grin
Name of a wrestler or object? ....... Better still, is it the name of a person, animal, place or thing? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:23pm On May 29, 2018
Chibuking81:
When you said something more than ones, it becomes too much, meaning you are sounding too much, go through your post and find out. grin grin grin grin Anyway am not offended at all, just to keep life moving grin
Counter stoning grin This my boss did not miss it at all lipsrsealed

*Abeg, make una no vex. Today na democracy day, I just dey play around ni, as I no go parade ground. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:26pm On May 29, 2018
veecovee:

WGACA...

What goes around... wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:35pm On May 29, 2018
mendes911:
Someone should kindly go and wake Sir Intendy up. He should go and refill his ink Biro(s).

Few months back he was selflessly providing list of stocks that made 52 weeks highs, all to the delight of forum members. He should once again come and answer the clarion call, for if those MM fails to bail NSE out, our list of 52 weeks lows will start growing from end of this week.

He knows what to do.

Challenge is not the biro.

The real challenge is he may be picking some of those 52 weeks low directly from his portfolio... so let sleeping dog lie grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:57pm On May 29, 2018
swilo:
The real challenge is he may be picking some of those 52 weeks low directly from his portfolio... so let sleeping dog lie grin grin
See finishing! shocked Chai! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:24pm On May 29, 2018
is pa ihedi on sabbatical.....him no dey comment this days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:59pm On May 29, 2018
maishai:
is pa ihedi on sabbatical.....him no dey comment this days

His kids are still in school. He will be back when they go on holiday!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:24pm On May 29, 2018
Mcy56:

Name of a wrestler or object? ....... Better still, is it the name of a person, animal, place or thing? grin

What’s a Noun? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:40pm On May 29, 2018
Godisfaithful:
What’s a Noun? grin
GIF, a noun in other words, are stones that Nsempa members are throwing upandan the forum since the invasion of bears in NSE.
This bull/bear stone throw combat does not exclude the bosses and board members of Nsempa Plc. grin

Let me come and be going....... tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:14pm On May 29, 2018
Mcy56:

GIF, a noun in other words, are stones that Nsempa members are throwing upandan the forum since the invasion of bears in NSE.
This bull/bear stone throw combat does not exclude the bosses and board members of Nsempa Plc. grin

Let me come and be going....... tongue

àayé mi oooooooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
I spotted one giant bear on its way to the exchange to open the gate tomorrow... grin
The bear is looking very huge as if it swallowed a very big bull.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:42pm On May 29, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
I spotted one giant bear on its way to the exchange to open the gate tomorrow... grin

Joseph the dreamer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:01pm On May 29, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Open the flood gate in abundance... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:02pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:51pm On May 29, 2018
Godisfaithful:
àayé mi oooooooooooo grin
LOL grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:00pm On May 29, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
shocked embarassed undecided
Please go back to sleep. This time around, eat, belle full and pray before you sleep, then watch the dream in slow motion, you may see it the other way round - bull swallowing bear tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 11:25pm On May 29, 2018
onegentleguy:

Now that's a very funny projection u gave there !!
But am almost certain that if u saw ZENITH @ N8 tomorrow, u would most likely end up calling it a useless good for nothing bank and dig up some faults to justify ur assertions.
...then again, u may track down ur projection to N3 and the circle would continue. wink cheesy

Anyway, u can continue. ...after all there's absolutely nothing wrong with 'dreaming'.
Am not saying its not possible, but that might be a bit too early a 'dream' for one to imagine.
...in a literal sense, it's more like 'dreaming before going to sleep' smiley wink

my brother, anything is possible in this market. this is stock market. I won't be surprised if zenith gets to N8. history has a way of repeating itself. moreover, because of the political tension and anxiety leading to the forthcoming general elections, many stocks will still go down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:45am On May 30, 2018
...I just remember this now while thinking about Nigeria current situations, what to expect in 2019, and beyond...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 5:11am On May 30, 2018
Man's fears are often worse than reality. We often over-exaggerate our worries and ugly situations. So always remember IT IS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 8:44am On May 30, 2018
Trading stock in a bearish market is the easiest way to lose your money, but here is how I took a calculated risk and manage to extract some cash from the market - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/pick-nigerian-stocks-buy-bearish-market/

(1) (2) (3) ... (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeonebaba(m), chipa, ositadima1(m), Zegra, beejay1(m), rebekah2011(m), Amiscomyr(m), Streetinvestor2, dangle, SetrakusRa(m), Jerekre(m), mails4funshi(m), Megapower, drotba(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.