Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10993188 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) ... (7788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
mendes911:

Based on Emma's projections and entry prices, the stock is already performing worse than it's 52 weeks low.

But what do I know self! Emma is buying stocks for his great grand kids. He's not interested in the returns for his own welfare, so he can afford to wait.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
locodemy:

No be small horn o.Just take a look. prepare to go home if you get your own cut.no look back.

Oshey !
Let me go and start pricing that maserati wey turn me to window-shopper. BRB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Pa Emma even bought more Wapco sef. I hope his loan to purchase flourmills didn't scale through sha. The projection was to sell at 70 by July to return the loan. Gbese re o[b][/b]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yayira:

Oshey !

Better carry the money for hand go ghana.
Wicked Agba is not smiling now.He will seize anything you buy here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yayira:

Oshey !

High class Babe grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
chibuking my best friend,I must draw you out to defend yourself.Do you remember friday last week when I said most stocks has bottomed.we will see more of orange than red.You asked me which ones?I dont know how to dig posts.Cp does it well.

CHIBUKING BETTER COME OUT NOW AND DEFEND YOUR BEAR POSTS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
locodemy:
chibuking my best friend,I must draw you out to defend yourself.Do you remember friday last week when I said most stocks has bottomed.we will see more of orange than red.You asked me which ones?I dont know how to dig posts.Cp does it well.

Chai Loco, will you keep kwayet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bigjay don dey peep grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cooldudeng(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mpeace:
Why is it that Uba and Access hardly go on full bid?

Imagine being loaded on both.

Those two are brothers. They just keep exchanging "baton".

One will "rise" today and "fall" the next day while the other will "fall" today and "rise" the next day. Net, one is just close to the same spot.

As a newbie that started again in December last year, i'm still learning but it's been an interesting one.

However, Fidelity don show me. I'm just hoping i will covert the "private university" tuition to JAMB lesson with this bull ride if sustained.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
locodemy:

He won't come out nawww. He's very much scared of bulls.

But you better laugh and remain oooo. In case of ......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Chai Loco, will you keep kwayet?

ok.Let me go and drink my beer now.I have tried for today.

FRUSTRATIONS IS NOT GOOD FOR SOME PEOPLE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
May tomorrow be another profitable day by the grace of God cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

WHILE YOU WERE AWAY:... grin
Chai!!! Reporting live from the cloud grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ugosample:
AMEN! cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
locodemy:

ok.Let me go and drink my beer now.I have tried for today.

FRUSTRATIONS IS NOT GOOD FOR SOME PEOPLE.

This is for you sir before you finish the beer...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
locodemy:

While we wait to fully confirm if this is the REAL BULL, it remains to be seen if the game masters have succeeded in forcing some guys to transfer their wealth in anticipation of more bear, only to now realize that they have been out-played by the game masters. They artificially trigger a panic sell while waiting comfortably to mop-up from victims. Chai STOCK MARKET....What a game! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week lows

Total #193.30k

UACN #14.00k

No new 52 week highs.

welcome back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Can we retest 52-week high(s) or is that a pipe dream? grin

grin grin . . best dream hv heard . but why not ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
safepaulooo:

While we wait to fully confirm if this is the REAL BULL, it remains to be seen if the game masters have succeeded in forcing some guys to transfer their wealth in anticipation of more bear, only to now realize that they have been out-played by the game masters. They artificially trigger a panic sell while waiting comfortably to mop-up from victims. Chai STOCK MARKET....What a game! shocked

I think i was a victim of this...i sold Caverton,it was snapped up in milliseconds...i asked myself..what happened? Could it be that people were waiting for the fearful ones to sell..so that they mop up?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
onegentleguy:

Herein is a post from someone who is truly learning the winning ways of playing the stock market.
...kudos to u my dear !!

There is something that some folks don't understand.
Now let me try to break it down this way;
In a stock market, there are GOOD COMPANIES/STOCKS and then there are BAD ONES. (there will always be)
The process of when good companies/stocks gets unduly punished along with the bad ones is what describes an extreme BEAR market.
...and so naturally, its almost always the TIME when Mr OPPORTUNITY will come knocking on the entrance door !!
Which makes it the best time to permute for the juicy picks.
...unless of course u hate good stocks.

In contrast however, the process of when bad companies/stocks gets overly rewarded along with the good ones is what describes an extreme BULL market.
...and so naturally, its usually the TIME when Mr TRAGEDY will be knocking on the entrance door !!
Which makes it the best time to leave thru the exit door.

The problem?
In the 1st scenario, matters are often overestimated while with the 2nd scenerio, matters are usually underestimated.
The result is that some folks end up mixing things up. ...they tend to act on the 1st when they ought to do the 2nd, and act on the 2nd when they ought to do the 1st.

The solution?
Know when to take advantage of the parts in bold.
How?
...there are 3 practical steps;

- Know and have the right guage of ur personality. (ur risk/loss tolerance, emotional ceiling)
- Work on creating an investment style/strategy that's in line with it. ...then adjust that line until u can achieve a workable balance.
- Stick tenaciously to it.

For though u would not be perfect (no one is), but u will almost always WIN more and lose less.
May that be our lot !!
You summed it up sir. And lastly, I learnt, you can't or you shouldn't be in the market all time...you become more prone to losses if you do that....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
See how everybody is just carrying shoulder. It is well o.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Parisfran:
See how everybody is just carrying shoulder. It is well o.

Paris wetin happen?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Paris wetin happen?
I'm happy o. It's just that the level of celebration here pass the uptick in the index.

If that your dream of the index revisiting the year's high comes to pass, some people's shoulder go reach heaven grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Parisfran:

I'm happy o. It's just that the level of celebration here pass the uptick in the index.

If that your dream of the index revisiting the year's high comes to pass, some people's shoulder go reach heaven grin

Advance-decline ratio is above 2, we are in a bull for real
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oga Agba, this is not my issue though. Everybody will eat from this bull.

I just came online and was reading all the celebratory posts. I had to go back and confirm that the index actually moved 2% not 10. The level of joy on the thread today took me by surprise.

Where is Chibuking and Tritri?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Parisfran:

Oga Agba, this is not my issue though. Everybody will eat from this bull.

I just came online and was reading all the celebratory posts. I had to go back and confirm that the index actually moved 2% not 10. The level of joy on the thread today took me by surprise.

Where is Chibuking and Tritri?

Na only Loco dey celebrate o, some of us are still trying to break even
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ugosample:
Are you the real ugodre?i mean ugometrics of nairametrics?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Yes ur very correct Sir Agba !!
Basically, an ADR(advance-decline ratio) of >1.25 indicates a bullish market, while an ADR of >2 indicates an extremely bullish market.
It also appears that the advance-decline line is currently trending above the average level, which also indicates a bullish trend.
Though I understand its much better to compare the moving average of the ADR to the entire index in other to get the overall market performance and draw a much clearer inference.
But the truth is; unless there is an unexpected 'market tsunami', the index should close in the GREEN territory tomorrow.
This current market is a bullish one. ...and the BULL is here to stay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
If only I will see my total amount go back to wat it was during d January bull na to carry my bag leave market waka follow loco to wherever he is going by july!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Krisuba:
If only I will see my total amount go back to wat it was during d January bull na to carry my bag leave market waka follow loco to wherever he is going by july!!

So long throat do you too?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:25am On Jun 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

So long throat do you too?

U can imagine it. Na fidelity oo!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Bigjay don dey peep grin

... and his household went cash last week. Not something I have ever done in 10yrs. However, I have seen this play over and over again. Will repurchase whatever I sold when the frenzy dies. Hoping to increase holdings at no extra cost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) ... (7788) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.