Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10927453 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) ... (7768) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Opeoluwaadewole:
Please house is japual oil on bid
Yes. With over 10m units
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
valacious:
ori iya mi, ose o...
eni ori yo..odi ile!
NO LOSS...#UBA! grin grin grin

grin U lucky ..like i said time for people trapped in the closet to get out with small wound or no wound like u ..got a mimimal loss but still better then weeks ago on uba and Access, zenith

Go dey watch mkt for now till am able to buy low again ..tbills go cover loss for me at any %..If the bull comes later no regret the one i made jan make i keep the rest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
MARKET TODAY EXTREMELY BULLISH- LIKELY TO CONTINUE TO ABOUT MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK (BUT DON'T FORGET TO SELL YOUR LAGGARDS)

Today's performance was the best for a portfolio like mine. I foresee some people now going to get cash for the market. So the heard will come (no need to start worrying yet).

For us who are serious about the market, time to sell those stock that will probably give us headache in the future. For me top on my kicking out list is Dangote flour if per chance it gets to NGN12.50 or any time it start showing some symptom that bears will catch up with it, I am out of it for good till about April 2019 when I will check the stock again.

Caution: Not investment advice for educational purpose and my personal opinion only.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Any new analysis on the NSEASI?

I would like to know the new value zones to watch out for given the present turn around in market sentiment.

Cc: fxuser, currentprice & BBM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
If the information I just heard is anything to go by, then we are surely gonna be up for some good bull ride !!
...tomorrow will be GREEN, and so shall it be by next week.
So just fasten ur seat belts folks !!

NOTE: While the info source has been reliable, he is also human. ...and so this is never an outright recommendation for any action.
Pls kindly read thru my signature below.

My advise: Just follow ur instinct.

Meanwhile, HIGH CHIEF INDEX is already up by over 1.2%, with most coys currently on full bid.

We are still here !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
lancee:

grin U lucky ..like i said time for people trapped in the closet to get out with small wound or no wound like u ..got a mimimal loss but still better then weeks ago on uba and Access, zenith

Go dey watch mkt for now till am able to buy low again ..tbills go cover loss for me at any %..If the bull comes later no regret the one i made jan make i keep the rest

Pillow gang newbie. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opeoluwaadewole: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kolaise thanks for the info,but does that means someone can not buy it ,cos since last week l ve order for just 1m units ,my broker just got only 47000units yesterday,i don't understand.he just informed me now that is on bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
People suddenly became quiet.

grin deathly silence.

there is no difference btw full bid & full offer
both are closed doors to late comers
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why are you running after Japaul Sir?
Opeoluwaadewole:
Kolaise thanks for the info,but does that means someone can not buy it ,cos since last week l ve order for just 1m units ,my broker just got only 47000units yesterday,i don't understand.he just informed me now that is on bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Opeoluwaadewole:
By the time u get to buy, it will be on full offer and no one will be ready to buy back from you at that price. You can ask Chief Loco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
rebekah2011:
Why are you running after Japaul Sir?
He wants to pay his own international student sch fees in NSE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Pillow gang newbie. grin

Na u i wan be like o.. my new username na lanceeDonifa grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
fxuser:

grin grin

grin grin So people can also be trapped in CASH

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Opeoluwaadewole:
Your broker is right. The stock has been on bids now for over 4 market days, precisely since when it touched 20k, people have kept on bidding for it.

However, it is worthy to note that Japaul is like a juju/gambling stock that is unpredictable based on the fact that its fundamentals are not good. So, even if you succeed in buying it, I will advise you watch your back, so that you will not be caught unaware.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jejebabaa:

He wants to pay his own international student sch fees in NSE.

They should ask him to pay tuition in dollars!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
lancee:
Na u i wan be like o.. my new username na lanceeDonifa grin
shocked shocked
Your new moniker implies that you'll be seeing the future for us o, when bulls or bears are coming, you have to inform us because I've not been reading much of your mentions here. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
onegentleguy:
If the information I just heard is anything to go by, then we are surely gonna be up for some good bull ride !!

NOTE: While the info source has been reliable, he is also human. ...and so this is never an outright recommendation for any action.

Meanwhile, HIGH CHIEF INDEX is already up by over 1.2%, with most coys currently on full bid.

We are still here !!
Have they read the budget to our "educated" herder? What is the info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Opeoluwaadewole:
On the bolded, why not be the manager of your portfolio and obtain online platform so that you can buy and sell your stocks by yourself without the need to send mandate to your broker. The platform will enable you to monitor the price movement of every stocks in the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opeoluwaadewole: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Thanks but can you introduce any good platform for me,thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mpeace:
Have they read the budget to our "educated" herder? What is the info.

Sir Mpeace,
All I can tell u is that the said info has made me swiftly key into a few select stocks.
...I just added 2 coys to my trading portfolio.
we believe there's still a bit more room for an upside.

Am sure u can decipher the rest.
But before u draw any judgement from this post, kindly do well to read thru my signature below !!

Good luck to u my dear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=Mcy56 post=68231806]
shocked shocked
Your new moniker implies that you'll be seeing the future for us o, when bulls or bears are coming, you have to inform us because I've not been reading much of your mentions here. tongue

grin undergoing training from my oga Rabbai when am done u will see more of my comments
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
You must have heaved a sigh of relief now, seems Mr. Market is doing a promo grin
Mcy56:

shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
fxuser:

grin grin

I agree with you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
musty00:

grin grin So people can also be trapped in CASH

Before nko. grin

People can be trapped with no cash sef. You will see good bargains but no cash to buy more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Before nko. grin

People can be trapped with no cash sef. You will see good bargains but no cash to buy more.

I can relate well with this, after using all my funds to average down and got trapped with no cash to buy more at lower prices. I now know better what to do whenever my entry price is poor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
lancee:
undergoing training from my oga Rabbi when am done u will see more of my comments

Issorite! cool Make sure the bulls dont distract your attention, make you no come dey see opposite, come dey confuse person here. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Opeoluwaadewole:
Thanks but can you introduce any good platform for me,thanks
About half of the people on this forum are using Morgan Capital including yours truly, others are using Meristem, Investment One etc. I will advice you go for MC because their charges are very minimal compare to other brokers. Their contacts:

Customercare@morgancapitalgroup.com
ogochukwun@morgancapitalgroup.com
favouru@morgancapitalgroup.com

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dwizeone:
You must have heaved a sigh of relief now, seems Mr. Market is doing a promo grin
Haaa, Na so! cool
My mind no too shake for Fidelity since there's no negative news attached to the price fall then and moreso that currentprice recommended it. tongue grin

How you dey na? You don enter market to buy or you still lie down on your mattress? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mcy56:

Issorite! cool Make sure the bulls dont distract your attention, make you no come dey see opposite, come dey confuse person here. grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anyone received Fidelity Bank dividends yet? First Registrars is not responding to my email.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
onegentleguy:

We are still here !!

When some folks are done selling, we shall continue to move forward !!
For with some select stocks, upside potential is still far more than any downside risk.
...and so take it or leave it, the BULLS aren't done just yet !!

We shall continue to march forward !!
...we are still here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Aloaye:
Anyone received Fidelity Bank dividends yet? First Registrars is not responding to my email.

Did they declare another dividends besides the 11k we don chop and forgotten sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) ... (7768) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WestPB, EDUECO(m), 1jboi, E180416, seyisanya(m), BullBearMkt(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.