Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11552184 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) ... (8186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
pluto09:

I will not be surprised if you sell your zenith prematurely because of all this noise.
Must you tell everybody what you have

Despite all the bear bear and run run noise on this forum,some people are picking and buying their choice stocks without saying much.

See your eyes.Very reddish because of ogogoro.
You will be surprise to hear that I held zenith till #50.
I am trying to point that zenith cant disappoint shareholders.If it doesnt poo,it will vomit.
Thats the koko.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yayira:
Let me change topic small grin grin grin grin
Chibukig you like this babe ?

Na your kinsmen grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
locodemy:

I am trying to point that zenith cant disappoint shareholders.If it doesnt poo,it will vomit.
Thats the koko.

OK nauw, I hear you. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
locodemy:

Thats the koko.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 12:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Chibuking81:

This might sound like a joke, but might end up as a reality, as building up of 2019 general election is becoming intense. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I agree with you. from experience, anything is possible in this market. if I must pick, I will rather pick gtbank, zenith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Mpeace:
Let me help you: Dangcem-N30 Nestle - N60 Seplat - 40 Total - N20 Mobil - N15 C&I leasing - 20kobo Caverton - 20kobo I ni call CP oh.
I doubt if this will happen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2018
kokobaba:

I doubt if this will happen
It can't happen unless the nation is at war. Do you know the numbers of people that are praying to God for rally in the listed stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Important observation

Brent is never bearish in July
Three times with July red candle marked the start of global oil crash

#VisionFromVilla grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2018
When is date for interim dividend of Zenith bank

locodemy:
Make una continue.I go first chop my interim before listening to all these ogogoro talks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Important observation

#VisionFromVilla grin

Guru de Agba grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2018
ZikkyChops:
When is date for interim dividend of Zenith bank

Let wait for result first then corporate action will follow.I am sure we have made huge profit in both Q1 & 2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2018
I am having a feeling Transcorp will be among the stocks that will be gaining during this election(bears) period.
REASONS:Politicians always tackle the issue of electricity,roads and health during campaigns.Transcorp releasing a good Q2 result at this time means investors will consider the recent improvement and the aforementioned things and invest in the company going forward.I will also like to have this stock in my portfolio at the right time.Just my observation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Yayira:
Let me change topic small grin grin grin grin
Chibukig you like this babe ?
This is bear dance and look.
The red in the clothe represent bear grin
And the mouth wearing red is also bear grin

Bull started this year and bear will end it.
Bear will start next and bull will end it.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Important observation

#VisionFromVilla grin
https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/46
Nice observation

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2018
locodemy:
I am having a feeling Transcorp will be among the stocks that will be gaining during this election(bears) period.
REASONS:Politicians always tackle the issue of electricity,roads and health during campaigns.Transcorp releasing a good Q2 result at this time means investors will consider the recent improvement and the aforementioned things and invest in the company going forward.I will also like to have this stock in my portfolio at the right time.Just my observation.

Have you checked the 2013 and 2014 results?
Nothing has changed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2018
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 17 JULY 2018

17 July 2018, some selling by the Fund. The fund’s activity in the market will continue on a low tempo, but tending toward the sale side.

Expecting a dull market from now till next week end. MPC meeting will be in focus against the meeting of 23-24 July 2018.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.
N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2018
locodemy:
Transcorp is not a company you will invest and sleep. The moment any part of its subsidiaries becoming profitable, Mr Tony will carve it out and list it separately without giving any part to the existing shareholders, Transcorphotel as a case study. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Chibuking81:

Transcorp is not a company you will invest and sleep. The moment any part of its subsidiaries becoming profitable, Mr Tony will carve it out and list it separately without giving any part to the existing shareholders, Transcorphotel as a case study. grin

Chai. The way/manner you come up with assumptions. Just sit down and clap for yourself. Do you read these annual reports upside down?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2018
mendes911:

Chai. The way/manner you come up with assumptions. Just sit down and clap for yourself. Do you read these annual reports upside down?

Ogogoro gang grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2018
mendes911:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Chibuking81:

Sir Chibuking81,

You can speculate for all you care but please for the sake of newbies be sure of whatever you are posting before you post (Especially when you are being specific). You have made a lot of these mistakes and I begin to wonder whether they are candid mistake or just you playing to the gallery. There may be newbies here that depend on what some people post here, we can sing "caveat emptor" as much as we want but they will swallow our post hook, line and sinker.

I take God beg you.

NB: I don't have any single unit of Transcorp Plc or any of it's subsidiary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Important observation

#VisionFromVilla grin
...@Agba-lagba not totally correct sir. Brent was in red int July from 2014 - 2016!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...@Agba-lagba not totally correct sir. Brent was in red int July from 2014 - 2016!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

Welcoming BullBearMkt.... Welcoming the bulls. Make we begin buy immediately?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2018
The young man can only post negatives. One thing in life is that we must always realise that there are pple that never see anything good in what ever they come across. You just have to take note of them and beware if how you get influenced by what they say.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2018
Mpeace:
The young man can only post negatives. One thing in life is that we must always realise that there are pple that never see anything good in what ever they come across. You just have to take note of them and beware if how you get influenced by what they say.
When i pointed it out initially, this same mendes and swilo came for me.

Thank God for showing them the light.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Read the post again
Abi you don join ogogoro gang grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Cadillac15:

When i pointed it out initially, this same mendes and swilo came for me.

Thank God for showing them the light.

Oga, it won't be fair for you to quote me wrongly..... Re-read my reply to you that day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Read the post again
Abi you don join ogogoro gang grin
...my oga, it's too early to drink ogogoro! Maybe the bear do not make me understand simple oyinbo grammar again cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Chai see money smelling everywhere grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) ... (8186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: designking, Digitron, Choiceguy, Pokuase, vacanci and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.