Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922242 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cadillac15:
But people get mind o. Seeing the volume traded in OANDO today, despite the bad news hanging on their head, i am just imagining the motive of those buying these volumes.
There is no bad news on oando's neck. You will see why this pple are buying, once the results are out. That judgement has little to do with oando. Its against a company that owns shares in oando.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mpeace:
There is no bad news on oando's neck. You will see why this pple are buying, once the results are out. That judgement has little to do with oando. Its against a company that owns shares in oando.

i laugh in spanish though as guru, u may be rite. But if you know how those oando guys are reckless, u will not gamble ur money with them. just the shareholders that i pity alot. i used to have 100kunits of oando and after waiting for like 3 yrs no dividend, i pulled out and i never regretted i did. So good luck to buyers ooo but caveat emptor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Interest in N T- bills also falling.
Treasury bills worth N178.44 billion was offered, while a total of N174.39 billion was subscribed for the 91 days, 182 days and 364 days, which represents 97.75% subscription rate.

A total of N107.05 billion for 91 days, 182 days and 364 days was alloted. Here is a breakdown of the allotment.

N5.8 billion worth of 91-day bills were alloted of the N6.6 billion subscribed. Stop rate was 10%
N26.6 billion worth of 182-day treasury bills were alloted of the N26.8 billion subscribed. Stop rate was 10.5%.
N74.5 billion worth of 365-day treasury bills were alloted. Stop rate was 11.49%.- Nairametrics
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nairavsdollars(f): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's like there is a curse on OANDO. Honestly, Wale Tinubu and his cohorts need to be shot. No stock has made people poorer like Oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
nairavsdollars:
It's like there is a curse on OANDO. Honestly, Wale Tinubu and his cohorts need to be shot. No stock has made people poorer like Oando

my brother na cos of that I jaaaaaa wen after 3 yrs no promotion no demotion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cadillac15:
But people get mind o. Seeing the volume traded in OANDO today, despite the bad news hanging on their head, i am just imagining the motive of those buying these volumes.

He that is own fears no fall, Oando rose from #3 some months ago to a high of #12, anybody that traded that range can come back with some of his gamble for a new try...........Na NSE MMM be is.... ASk Oga cp and a Shark called peterichy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
NSE market is falling heavily after breaking the 50-day moving average to the downside - see why I am selling my Nigerian stocks for US stocks - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/trade-american-stocks-online-us-stockbroker/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
ogedanny:
NSE market is falling heavily after breaking the 50-day moving average to the downside - see why I am selling my Nigerian stocks for US stocks - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/trade-american-stocks-online-us-stockbroker/

Lol
You finally confessed. Thought you moved to fixed deposit grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
maishai:

He that is own fears no fall, Oando rose from #3 some months ago to a high of #12, anybody that traded that range can come back with some of his gamble for a new try...........Na NSE MMM be is.... ASk Oga cp and a Shark called peterichy
which Oando?
And which month?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Inflow chk
- Inflows from the Investors and Exporters FX (I & E FX) window for the first 14-days in July, dropped to its lowest in 2018, at $1.17 billion, vs H1 average of $1.576 billion '' - fmdq

#noFOMO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 2:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Na so foreign investors do us wayo again this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oga, they no do any wayo they must safe guard their money so just flow in thier directions too if you can study their moves and steps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2018
IT'S WRONG TO ASK ANY DEAD SAINT (MARY, PETER, PAUL ETC) OR ANGELS, TO PRAY FOR YOU.

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/15#69512016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
If NSE must do well, we must reduce the level of foreign participation to such a level that they dont dictate the index.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Mpeace:
If NSE must do well, we must reduce the level of foreign participation to such a level that they dont dictate the index.

You have spoken well. However, can we invest the kind of money that will jack up the index like those foreign investors does? if yes fine but if no then let aluta continua oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2018
aremso:

You have spoken well. However, can we invest the kind of money that will jack up the index like those foreign investors does? if yes fine but if no then let aluta continua oo
Not with the incidents if 2008, where lots if pple lost money and confidence in the system. Many dont want to hear stocks anymore.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2018
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 18 JULY 2018

18 July 2018 was a clean slate day. Not surprising, fund always slowdown in the face a pending major news.

Generally volume in the market is still low. For OANDO it was a case of the "black swan" (the bad news was least expected at this time, when all things being equal a good 2nd quarter result is expected). It is very unfortunate that the result will likely water down the effect of good result. For now for those of us who are have purchased this stock, we have no option but to hold on, I am expecting the lowest point to be between NGN4.37 and NGN3.75.

Expecting a dull market from now till next week end. MPC meeting again will be in focus against the meeting of 23-24 July 2018.

[/b]Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

[b]Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Mpeace:
Not with the incidents if 2008, where lots if pple lost money and confidence in the system. Many dont want to hear stocks anymore.

my brother, i lost more than a million too during that period. the point remains that majority of people then were investing thier hard earned money blindly in which i also did but after the incident, i went back and gathered books written by many great investors so i read and read any books i can lay my hands on as regads stock investment. After i equipped myself with the necessary info, i went back to NSE and i told myself no more loss and since then, at least hv been wining about 98.5% of my investment. I know the time to go in and the time to come out and wen i come out, whatever happens to the stock does not concern me again it if it likes let it gain 1000%. so if one has invested in fundamentally sound stocks with good mgt at the helms of their affairs nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2018
yok:
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 18 JULY 2018

18 July 2018 was a clean slate day. Not surprising, fund always slowdown in the face a pending major news.

[b]Expecting a dull market from now till next week end. MPC meeting again will be in focus against the meeting of 23-24 July 2018.

Sir, the expectation is that the MPC will maintain the status quo. Very likely to be that way for the rest of the year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Cadillac15:

Might be due to rumors about subsidy payments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Where is Peterichy? Want to hear what he's got to say about this Oando palaver. grin

I perceived another money making avenue should the ruling be in favour of Oando. *Thinking aloud* lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Mcy56:
Where is Peterichy? Want to hear what he's got to say about this Oando palaver. grin

I perceived another money making avenue should the ruling be in favour of Oando. *Thinking loudly* lipsrsealed
Classmate, which ruling are you talking about. You know say I no dey class since, due to school fees matter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Money that is going straight to the Banks. Oando already has a notice for its coming AGM. However, there is no account in view. The account is holed up in FRC custody. The forensic report is still on Madam's desk at the Ministry of Finance.
OBAGADAFFI:

Might be due to rumors about subsidy payments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by neezar: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy i fit mail u??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2018
emmanuelewumi seen peeping.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Mpeace:
Classmate, which ruling are you talking about. You know say I no dey class since, due to school fees matter.
LOL. NSE School fees. grin
Whether na me no write the note well, I no know o. Me self get some school fees matter but I still dey use strong-head come class. grin

See wetin this oga posted:
dipoolowoo:
Investors Dump Oando Shares Amid News of UK Court Ruling
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/07/16/investors-dump-oando-shares-amid-news-of-uk-court-ruling/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2018
Mpeace:
emmanuelewumi seen peeping.
He used to come around, only that he has not been posting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2018
First Bank receiving bashing today. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Mcy56:
First Bank receiving bashing today. undecided

Oga fxuser and BBM, what is techy story on FBNH & ZB abeg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.