Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900844 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
passwelle:
Nope. They are strictly into Insurance, and are attempting their first foray into Naija.

No doubt, they are coming to buy Universal insurance grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Moneysage: @passwelle: #thumbsup

@kotlass: You called it 'futile attempt', I'll call it a wild-goose chase, for this is a liberal and anonymous forum. Sincerely, I'm cool with jokes and fun (investors need to cool off, you know). But my post was more of a call for 'more' maturity, and human psychology shouldn't preclude that. Should it?

A call for more maturity seconded smiley It doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
plz hw una de tak c os of stocks in bloomberg app. am using d 2.+mb mobile app
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chibuking81: If you still like to maintain your status as multimillionaire, a millionaire, even a thousandnaire, now is the right time to sale to avoid "had I know" I still maintain that market will still go down more than expected, Many might not like what I stated, but it will happen very soon, but will later move up next year. Sale and reposition yourself for the task ahead. (remember we are here to help one another to grow)
That it is, brother's and sister's in the LORD.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
I love bubbles, its amazing how frequently they show up on the NSE.
For those keen on FTN Cocoa, here is the most recent Meristem report:
http://www.meristem.com.ng/uploads/files/Equity%20Research%20Report/FTNCOCOA%20View.pdf
This sheds more light on where the company may be headed and how it aims to get there. Pretty interesting stuff, with enough forward looking statements in my opinion. For some weird reason, I think the present M of Agric & Rural Devt may have something to do with this deal. I doff my hat to the guy, he has done well in his short stint in that office. Note that post the deal, only 41% of the OS will be free float.
Pending the deal, if this stock escapes delisting, they manage to pay the 7 million naira fine (most recent XCompliance report) and it returns to the carpark or is closer to the park than it closed today, I will take substantial positions in it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 1:26am On Sep 17, 2014
makashava: Any hint stock to buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moyin2009: 5:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Any hints on stock to buy or mop?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2014
@myjoy
Any info on ETERNA please. I am very interested in this stock. Please, any other info apart from the improving PAT.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2014
missing person- where isUboma?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2014
passwelle: I love bubbles, its amazing how frequently they show up on the NSE.
For those keen on FTN Cocoa, here is the most recent Meristem report:
http://www.meristem.com.ng/uploads/files/Equity%20Research%20Report/FTNCOCOA%20View.pdf
This sheds more light on where the company may be headed and how it aims to get there. Pretty interesting stuff, with enough forward looking statements in my opinion. For some weird reason, I think the present M of Agric & Rural Devt may have something to do with this deal. I doff my hat to the guy, he has done well in his short stint in that office. Note that post the deal, only 41% of the OS will be free float.
Pending the deal, if this stock escapes delisting, they manage to pay the 7 million naira fine (most recent XCompliance report) and it returns to the carpark or is closer to the park than it closed today, I will take substantial positions in it.

They are also owing amcon though i think it was converted to equity. ftncocoa is a long term thing. Also note dt meristem is heavily loaded here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2014
mercylicious:

They are also owing amcon though i think it was converted to equity. ftncocoa is a long term thing. Also note dt meristem is heavily loaded here.

Very important.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Elai147:

Very important.

They even stated it in the report dt d analyst dt did d report is board member in ftncocoa
Imagine d kind of report we have been writing here on oando cos we believe in d deals n are fully loaded there
The carpark migratn of ftncocoa i believe is just d mood of the mkt, some shares have lost more than this in the recent bear.

Am presently loading. i just hope i can enter transcorp today. i would hv achieved dt yesterday if not for d itrade issue. i couldnt see d mkt update nor use d buy/ sell button on both pc n phone/minipad. i dont know if it was really a link issue or itrade issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2014
has anybody been able to order with buy/sell till cancel on itrade ? i dont hv time to be monitoring price up and down so , i try to set up a trade dt will stay in d system till it gets to my price limit and be executed . Each time i try dt, it gets rejected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Do u think morgan will meet the increase in capital base as planned by SEC?
What happens to us if they dont meet up?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ezemarcel(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2014
mercylicious: Do u think morgan will meet the increase in capital base as planned by SEC?
my dear,i wanted to transfer my stocks from cashcraft to Morgan but was advice to wait till the meet up....cos cashcraft looks strong to an extent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2014
mercylicious: Do u think morgan will meet the increase in capital base as planned by SEC?

Worst case scenario, Morgan go use una money meet up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ezemarcel(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Transcorp will soon start another uptrain rally....happy boarding fellas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2014
Use your cash to procure stocks before the set deadline by SEC, so you don't suffer the harrowing experience some folks went through during cashcraft's saga. You can always move your shares to another firm but with a floating cash comes a lot of turanchi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Ezemarcel: Transcorp will soon start another uptrain rally....happy boarding fellas
hw? any reason or Q3 result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2014
sky2891: @myjoy
Any info on ETERNA please. I am very interested in this stock. Please, any other info apart from the improving PAT.
ask *oga* mercy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Five stock in my mind, when am fully back in the stock market, in few months to come are, (1) UBA (2) TRANSCORP (3) Okomu oil (4) Eterna, and (5) Oando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2014

N300 million should be a small amount of money for Morgan. Those that are not able to meet up will have to consider mergers, acquisitions or go out of business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
jp130:
hw? any reason or Q3 result?

I think it's from TA point of view.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Elai147:

N300 million should be a small amount of money for Morgan. Those that are not able to meet up will have to consider mergers, acquisitions or go out of business.
this may turn brokers INVESTORS CUM BROKERS with special leverage
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2014
mercylicious: has anybody been able to order with buy/sell till cancel on itrade ? i dont hv time to be monitoring price up and down so , i try to set up a trade dt will stay in d system till it gets to my price limit and be executed . Each time i try dt, it gets rejected.

I bought af and tr using the same system,so check well madam.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Is good to have more than one stockbroking firm to transact business with, as for me, I am client to CSL, SUS, and Morgan. The small firm has good customer relation than the big one, but big firm are more comfortable with security of one investment, I like morgan package and patronise them, but I do have more of my capital invest through Csl, because am more comfortable with them. To be vigilant, or to be watchful is not fear "nkwucha aburo ujo" if you are fearful because of the future occurrence of a particular event, better leave the area you sense danger, when the event occur, you can then enter back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2014
hbrednic:

I bought af and tr using the same system,so check well madam.

was d trade executed same day?

let me use an example, if i want to buy nem @ 70k, it may take some days, weeks to hit 70k. have u been able to place dt kind of trade dt may take time to hit d price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2014

plz wen is d date?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2014
mercylicious:

plz wen is d date?

15/9 for both stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Market should bottom out soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
nitrogen: Market should bottom out soon.

How many times have we heard this??

me I will not try catching a falling knife... I will just keep bidding for APR and Custody at the prices I have kept them..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Jst make sure u dnt av cash balance with them. As for your shares, it is easy to transfer if they r place on suspension or withdrawal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: floydmayweather, 1jboi, presiade(m), IYGEAL(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.