Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10834508 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (7734) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2014
omaojo1: UBA seen below 7 naira, FTNCocoa seen at 51 kobo.

The bull is back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Good for people at bus stop and car park .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2014
mercylicious:

skin is better, just like adam n eve.

where are all these ppl liking this post? i hope i did not mislead anybody
.Sometimes, i just say things for the fun of it, but dont mean it.
For married peeps- be committed. for unmarried-abstinence. play safe if u go there no matter d no of years u hv been together. U wil be surprised d guy/babe has a side babe /chick or many of them. Even if u are living together, runs man be runs man and runs woman be runs woman. You wil be surprised in d no of office romance going on now. All these there was traffic fit be........ Most ofthe hangout get lodges these days.
Make person no carry sickness wey u go even shame to talk d name give u.

@ Agbalowomeri, u see wetin u cause?

@ house, wish u a pleasant day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2014
mercylicious:

where are all these ppl liking this post? i hope i did not mislead anybody
.Sometimes, i just say things for the fun of it, but dont mean it.
For married peeps- be committed. for unmarried-abstinence. play safe if u go there no matter d no of years u hv been together. U wil be surprised d guy/babe has a side babe /chick or many of them. Even if u are living together, runs man be runs man and runs woman be runs woman. You wil be surprised in d no of office romance going on now. All these there was traffic fit be........ Most ofthe hangout get lodges these days.
Make person no carry sickness wey u go even shame to talk d name give u.

@ Agbalowomeri, u see wetin u cause?

@ house, wish u a pleasant day ahead.

See as all of una mind dirty. I say make u use rubber (spring) well as u dey jump from one stock to another. All of una come begin dey calculate OKO X OBO = OMO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
well done my people.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by larush: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2014
mercylicious: Do u think morgan will meet the increase in capital base as planned by SEC?
What happens to us if they dont meet up?

It is unfair to have suggested this. You can kill their business. You could have contacted them directly or even contact SEC. I can confirm to you that MorganCapital has close to 900 million naira in Shareholders funds, which is much more than SEC requirements for stock broker and issuing house. This is a firm that has raised over 15 billion naira in the last 15 months for various firms and government agency. Please don't send any panic signal. Ask for their audited accounts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2014
dis fidelity eh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
@Agbalowomeri - Kindly remove/delete that your 'dirty' post. It's nonsensical and irrelevant to this thread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by magictouch: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Hi All, bought International Breweries shares some time ago below N1, now it is above N25 learnt a South Africa Brewery invested in it recetly which made the price to go up, was thinking of investing more but dont know how bright the future is. please is there someone with a good analysis of the stock, also can other stocks be recommended for me, havent invested in a while and I have some idle funds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2014
grin Agba & Aks you no go kee me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2014
magictouch: Hi All, bought International Breweries shares some time ago below N1, now it is above N25 learnt a South Africa Brewery invested in it recetly which made the price to go up, was thinking of investing more but dont know how bright the future is. please is there someone with a good analysis of the stock, also can other stocks be recommended for me, havent invested in a while and I have some idle funds.

if you bought above 1million unit then... that is cool money. you can go back and ask again from that person that advice you to invest on International Breweries for current hot stock. don't forget to get back to the thread so that i can partake on the stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by magictouch: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2014
currentprice:

if you bought above 1million unit then... that is cool money. you can go and ask again from that person that advice you to invest on International Breweries for new hot stock. don't forget to get back to the thread so that i can partake on the stock

Very funny, is it that easy... calm down, am not a millionaire yet okay. bought like 5yrs ago when they were doing offer, now after the share reconstruction it went down to the bearest minimum. no body told me to invest, saw it in papers and decided to invest because it was cheap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2014
magictouch:

Very funny, is it that easy... calm down, am not a millionaire yet okay. bought like 5yrs ago when they were doing offer, now after the share reconstruction it went down to the bearest minimum. no body told me to invest, saw it in papers and decided to invest because it was cheap.

grin okay welcome back my brother. below is the link for another offer.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/niger-delta-exploration-to-raise-450m-through-public-offer/189330/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2014
hw mkt my peeps?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
currentprice:

grin okay welcome back my brother. below is the link for another offer.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/niger-delta-exploration-to-raise-450m-through-public-offer/189330/
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MorganCapital: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
mercylicious: Do u think morgan will meet the increase in capital base as planned by SEC?
What happens to us if they dont meet up?

Our shareholders fund as at our last quarterly filing with the SEC was over N800million and over N700million as at our last audited report (Dec 31st 2013).

Is it possible for a Company that only recently invested over US$1million in pioneering the only ONLINE REAL TIME stock trading platform in Nigeria currently not to have met the capital base of N300million even if it capitalises the cost of the software which alone is more than US$1m?

All these smear campaigns about MorganCapital Securities not being able to meet the new capital base requirement are from competitors who have found it difficult to compete with our innovations that have empowered our clients like none before.

We wish to state clearly that MorganCapital Securities is here to stay and we will continue to break new grounds and pioneer innovative products that will set us apart from other houses.

Regards

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

See as all of una mind dirty. I say make u use rubber (spring) well as u dey jump from one stock to another. All of una come begin dey calculate OKO X OBO = OMO

Sir Agba, i guess you can do more than these? Let maturity play the role! Thank You

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir Agba, i guess you can do more than these? Let maturity play the role! Thank You

I hope someone is not misinterpreting these acronyms for something else?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

I hope someone is not misinterpreting these acronyms for something else?

To me i don't count this offensive but i just thought you can rephrase those words used for easy understanding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Best bid on Oando seen at 23.91, currently trading at 24.

"We respect Hong Kong's decision…. Hong Kong shouldn't change its principle for one company,"-Jack Ma on why Alibaba is not listed on the Hong Kong Exchange.

#nsechangedtheruleforaccess
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
The market is really bleeding. sad angry

@omaojo1 any hope for oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ItGeek(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Next support for Oando is 20.00, where are those waiting at N 20.00 bustop, sharpen your cutlass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItGeek: Next support for Oando is 20.00, where are those waiting at N 20.00 bustop, sharpen your cutlass.
Trust me they've already moved down to 15 naira junction.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
http://web.nairametrics.com/forte-oil-just-made-big-big-announcement/

Fingers crossed!!!

Well it had been discussed earlier sometimes that FO is buying Downstream Sector of Oando, but it seems as joke. Let's wait and see how it goes...it is well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moyin2009: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
I greet you all in the house, please can someone tell me what is behind Ikeja Hotel bulls. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
moyin2009: I greet you all in the house, please can someone tell me what is behind Ikeja Hotel bulls. Thanks

Acquisition!!! This is base on what i hear...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dragonking: The market is really bleeding. sad angry

@omaojo1 any hope for oando

Why not? After all, it is written in the holy book that to him that is joined to the living there is hope: a living dog is better than a dead lion.

The unheard and invisible state is a malady of gargantuan proportion to say the least. However, there are tailwinds(like the one released by FO today) that will keep helping the price until the true state of affairs become public.

Any investment here for me will be when it is beaten to levels unexpected with a target exit period of H2'15.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
omaojo1:

Why not? After all, it is written in the holy book that to him that is joined to the living there is hope: a living dog is better than a dead lion.

The unheard and invisible state is a malady of gargantuan proportion to say the least. However, there are tailwinds(like the one released by FO today) that will keep helping the price until the true state of affairs become public.

Any investment here for me will be when it is beaten to levels unexpected with a target exit period of H2'15.

NGN 13.67 in view.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
omaojo1:

Thinking thru the oxygen saga now reminds one of the most publicized leveraged buy-outs in the history of corporate America. A book was written about it with a title that was borrowed from an ancient Greek description of cowboy tactics:

Barbarians at the Gates
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dexterax:

Thinking thru the oxygen saga now reminds one of the most publicized leveraged buy-out in the history of corporate America. A book was written about it with a title that was borrowed from an ancient Greek description of cowboy tactics:

Barbarians at the Gates

You still have'nt said what exactly changed your mind into selling your holding...you're preaching philosophies now, but then you were all about how greed was good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
dsonofmaan:

You still have'nt said what exactly changed your mind into selling your holding...you're preaching philosophies now, but then you were all about how greed was good.

I was never asked by anyone my oga. I was congratulated for my patience and long-suffering instead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (7734) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freeman67, Utalinmou, Mpeace(m), GORRET(f), drotba(m), Emumakpo, Pifebhor(f), MrDiligence, Pakso, ernie4life(m), SetrakusRa(m), dangle, tayejay(m), chillykelly86(m), unite4real, Prince081, abimcdssi, Locotrader(m), 222Martins(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.