Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875092 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2019
xzibukz:

hello everyone, my brother want to deposits 10millis naira to a bank for a period of 2 months before using it for his project, so we need suggestion on a bank that pays high interest on deposits. pls kindly suggest, thank

If that is what he wants... UBA is fair. But why deposit 10m in a bank for 2months?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Investors to Aggressively Mop up Fundamentally Sound Stocks This Week
https://businesspost.ng/2019/04/08/investors-to-aggressively-mop-up-fundamentally-sound-stocks-this-week/
These FPI better show up this week oo. sad smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2019
yMcy56:

These FPI better show up this week oo. sad smiley

FPI money does not enter the drum from the top... Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 08 APRIL 2019

MSCI on 05 April bought Sterling bank and sold some quantities of Access Bank. Oil is the buzz word for the week, more funds likely to be interested in the market. Trend for the week likely to be bullish/range.

Afriprud
is one of our stock picks for the week.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
this chams project will enter phase 2 from Monday!will you be explaining your innocence through out this week.Monday 10% full bid,Tuesday10% full bid,Wednesday oooooo.
Not impressed by the volume.
Also not justifying anything but clarifying issues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2019
Indecision in the market so far....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2019
yMcy56:
Happy Sunday all.
Na same Mcy be this. My alternate handle asking why bot was on my case that time. grin
Let's not use bitterness or personal issues to pursue people here.
Fact is, I can always have access to all info here without commenting or even logging in at all. It is well.

*Edited*

wow

hope the ban was not for too long
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Ugosample:
wow hope the ban was not for too long
Lol. No. Ends on Wednesday. Thanks.
Dont mind that gay in our midst.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Mpeace:
Pls where is Aiico and Larfarge Wapco results.

They are still doctoring them to deceive gullible investors.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2019
CHAMS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
CHAMS
Defying predictions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2019
xzibukz:

hello everyone, my brother want to deposits 10millis naira to a bank for a period of 2 months before using it for his project, so we need suggestion on a bank that pays high interest on deposits. pls kindly suggest, thank

For the first generation banks he can't get more than 5% except he considers second tier banks (polaris, sterling, fidelity etc) who can give up to 10% p.a. However, i will rather invest such funds in secondary money market considering the short investment period.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Defying predictions.

Time bomb no pity for victim.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
CHAMS

don't be fooled. what you are seeing is purely P&'D.... grin

I don't know how some investors reason anyway. Dem go queue to buy dry bone instead of them to buy meat (caverton) that is healthier, safer and better...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2019
Coolcash1:

I don't know how some investors reason anyway. Dem go queue to buy dry bone instead of them to buy meat (caverton) that is healthier, safer and better...

The problem is people always forget that an increase in price is because other people are buying at a higher price.

I don't know why people always forget this simple fact. So if you buy because the price is going up you are betting/speculating that there will be more people that won't do their research and will buy it at a higher price.

This is the same thing that happened with Transcorp then, when I warned people to calm down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2019
Coolcash1:

Let me sell my 5.3m units now before people wake up to clear the bid. this 6k/30% gain is enough for me (Bought at 20k). At least it will reduce my lost position in Fidelity. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2019
GonFreecss1:

The problem is people always forget that an increase in price is because other people are buying at a higher price.

I don't know why people always forget this simple fact. So if you buy because the price is going up you are betting/speculating that there will be more people that won't do their research to buy it.

This is the same thing that happened with Transcorp then, when I warned people to calm down.

(The bold) This is called Fool's Theory.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
kolaish:
Let me sell my 5.3m units now before people wake up to clear the bid. this 6k/30% gain is enough for me (Bought at 20k)

When the gate shuts, you will need to hold this stock for like 10 years just as others held since 2008 grin

People can take risk sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

(The bold) This is called Fool's Theory.

Exactly. The greater fool theory. Thank you my oga. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Coolcash1:

Cool down Oga, we are all Traders/investors here.

The guys that bought CHAMS at 0.20k are not fools, they will sell when it reaches their target.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
It is good to buy stocks like these sometimes. It will teach someone a great lesson on investment. I think enough has been said about CHAMS. We need to discover other goldmines in this market.
OBAGADAFFI:

Cool down Oga, we are all Traders/investors here.

The guys that bought CHAMS at 0.20k are not fools, they will sell when it reaches their target.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Defying predictions.

Welcome to the NSE.

Here you can make profits off dead/semi-dead coys, like Diamond, Japul, CHAMS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Coolcash1:

They are still doctoring them to deceive gullible investors.. grin
what of prestige? we have not heard anything. still expecting some small stunt from them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by xzibukz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Coolcash1:

For the first generation banks he can't get more than 5% except he considers second tier banks (polaris, sterling, fidelity etc) who can give up to 10% p.a. However, i will rather invest such funds in secondary money market considering the short investment period.

okv thanks, pls what's secondary money markets?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
yMcy56:
Lol. No. Ends on Wednesday. Thanks. Dont mind that gay in our midst.
lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
rebekah2011:
It is good to buy stocks like these sometimes. It will teach someone a great lesson on investment. I think enough has been said about CHAMS. We need to discover other goldmines in this market.

This Market is not Totally about TA/FA.

With N300 million you can keep some stocks on full-bid for weeks and offload at you target price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hey! UBA oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cooperative money ooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

When the gate shuts, you will need to hold this stock for like 10 years just as others held since 2008 grin

People can take risk sha.
I just sold all. Don't mind me, I followed Buffet's theory to be fearful when others are greedy. Abi how una dey talk am; I no sabi english grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
aremso:
Hey! UBA oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cooperative money ooooooooooooo

bros, if na that one me i suppose don dey shout since last week.... grin

Just hold your peace... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
kolaish:
Let me sell my 5.3m units now before people wake up to clear the bid. this 6k/30% gain is enough for me (Bought at 20k). At least it will reduce my lost position in Fidelity. grin

Who you made profit grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: crownprince2017, kollingz(m), lancee(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.