Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10937244 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (7771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonDiego(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
stokfrick:
pls can yem0350 or or any one here pls give me the phone no. or email adress of the CEO of morgan capital group? pls i'll like ur response urgently cos they just removed a large amount of money from my account. i contacted their staff and as usual with their poor customer service instead of talking to me directly they opted for mailing me as against my wish. when i tried the number severally immediately after they gave me the mail option, the number refused to go tru.pls help me i suspect some fornm of fraud here!

Hmmmmm shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
double post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
stokfrick:
pls can yem0350 or or any one here pls give me the phone no. or email adress of the CEO of morgan capital group? pls i'll like ur response urgently cos they just removed a large amount of money from my account . i contacted their staff and as usual with their poor customer service instead of talking to me directly they opted for mailing me as against my wish. when i tried the number severally immediately after they gave me the mail option, the number refused to go tru.pls help me i suspect some fornm of fraud here!

pls let know the outcome of this when u've done bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
stokfrick:
pls can yem0350 or or any one here pls give me the phone no. or email adress of the CEO of morgan capital group? pls i'll like ur response urgently cos they just removed a large amount of money from my account. i contacted their staff and as usual with their poor customer service instead of talking to me directly they opted for mailing me as against my wish. when i tried the number severally immediately after they gave me the mail option, the number refused to go tru.pls help me i suspect some fornm of fraud here!

Bros this allegation is weighty o!!

hope to hear the full story on this soonest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Fall so that i can enter smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Afrinvest Securities Launches Online Trading Portal- Proshare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
feelamong:

So they came to the market and took more funds from us, increased their OS and then not increase their earnings in proportional terms and its ok?

Oga feelamong,me thinks this company is not doing badly.A 33% increase in PAT YoY seems okay to me. We would have had a Q3 EPS of 79kobo if not for the OS dilution from their previous rights issue.Their retained earnings also looks robust. Should they decide to pay us like 30kobo dividend, which is about N600milion in total dividends, they should be just fine. I was able to buy some when the price came down to N3.05 last week,i will be looking to increase my holdings in due time hopefully below the N3 mark.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Born2berich:
Fall so that i can enter smiley

N1.20k will be more like it now.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
feelamong:

grin game on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nigerian STock Exchange:

1. NAHCO declares N597.15million PAT in Q3 '14 result

2. AFRIPRUD declares N828.31million PAT in Q3 '14 result

3. Gold Heads for Weekly Loss as Haven Demand Drops on U.S. Data

4. DIAMONDBNK breaks upper band, eyes N7.20kobo on bid( Monkey Hunting?)

5. BIG Interest in PRESTIGE as volume surges astronomically

6. MRS Reschedules Board Meeting

7. CAP Proposes N1.50k Interim Dividend for Q3

8. 7UP hits historical high, records upper breakout

9. SEPLAT Announces Notice of Board Meeting

Source: @proshare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Born2berich:
Nigerian STock Exchange:

1. NAHCO declares N597.15million PAT in Q3 '14 result

2. AFRIPRUD declares N828.31million PAT in Q3 '14 result

3. Gold Heads for Weekly Loss as Haven Demand Drops on U.S. Data

4. DIAMONDBNK breaks upper band, eyes N7.20kobo on bid( Monkey Hunting?)

5. BIG Interest in PRESTIGE as volume surges astronomically

6. MRS Reschedules Board Meeting

7. CAP Proposes N1.50k Interim Dividend for Q3

8. 7UP hits historical high, records upper breakout

9. SEPLAT Announces Notice of Board Meeting

Source: @proshare

Now we know that you are back! Welcome!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
feelamong:

Now we know that you are back! Welcome!!

My brother, na proshare cause am..You know they charge to get some info from the site..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
feelamong:

Getting UBACAP at this price will be a heck of a xmas gift for me even though I believe that the market seems to have priced it right around N2.We should be looking at a FEPS of 37kobo and PE ratio of about 5. Also they should be able to pay about 18kobo to 20kobo dividend which puts the dividend yield at about 9% to 10% (does not seem like a bad ROI)grin grin grin grin. Any price below N1.80 will start looking attractive to me. oo boi, I love the bears.... cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
stokfrick:
DM me and I will forward his phone number to you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G:New CBN rule says banks can no longer pay dividends if they don't meet capital adequacy ratio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aks:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G:New CBN rule says banks can no longer pay dividends if they don't meet capital adequacy ratio

Abeg at this moment which banks are yet to meet the capital adequacy ratio?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
stokfrick:

I expect MorganCapital to come out here to make clarifications on this issue..Their integrity is at stake here.

Also, I just opened an account recently with them after battling with one of my brokers who were trying to mismanage my funds.

I pray that this issue be cleared soonest while the culprit, if any, be handled by the police.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aks:

All of this regulation (which is becoming excessive) continues to decrease my appetite for banking stocks in the medium term (6 months to 1 year). Will look very closely before i jump into any in the near term.

Disclosure: I own some units of FBNH though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
FranklinRich:

All of this regulation (which is becoming excessive) continues to decrease my appetite for banking stocks in the medium term (6 months to 1 year). Will look very closely before i jump into any in the near term.

Disclosure: I own some units of FBNH though.

And U people were telling me that Emefiele was Pro banks then when he came into office and I rushed to buy Zenith bank shares cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
feelamong:

And U people were telling me that Emefiele was Pro banks then when he came into office and I rushed to buy Zenith bank shares cry

Hmm thats what i thought oo with his speech on his 10 point agenda in regards to a gradual reduction in interest rates(even though from his speech this will start from next year). Well I am watching to see how this goes. I am still underweight in that sector for the time being but like the shark i am i will buy into my selected few stocks once it gets to my reduced price target.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Born2berich:

I expect MorganCapital to come out here to make clarifications on this issue..Their integrity is at stake here.

Also, I just opened an account recently with them after battling with one of my brokers who were trying to mismanage my funds.

I pray that this issue be cleared soonest while the culprit, if any, be handled by the police.

Sir Born, nothing is at stake here as the issue raised by Oga Stok..., is not that serious just a mathematical error which had been resolved. I assume everything had been taken care of with him but sometimes one just need to exercise patience when it comes to dealing with personality of different customers' (and with customer inclusive).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Born2berich:

they've responded 2 my complaint the via phone as i initially requested, saying that they mistakenly debited a lower amount from my account when i made a withdrawal in d past and had 2 rectify it when they noitced it during their quaterly account checks and balance excercise. no qualms.
morgan capital- i want 2 state here that there's no problm with you settling your accounts, but when a sudden deduction is made such as this, the client should be promptly notifed(esp in this bear season, when loosing cash really hurts!) and when a client is not notified bt finds out by himself, and thus chooses a means of communication, his prefered means of communication should be granted! we know where services like this fall under. while you keep improving on this however, i want to say that i have no problem with your other services i enjoy!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir Born, nothing is at stake here as the issue raised by Oga Stok..., is not that serious just a mathematical error which had been resolved. I assume everything had been taken care of with him but sometimes one just need to exercise patience when it comes to dealing with personality of different customers' (and with customer inclusive).

Dont tell me u work with morgan,else,u will become my competitor immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
stokfrick:

they've responded 2 my complaint the via phone as i initially requested, saying that they mistakenly debited a lower amount from my account when i made a withdrawal in d past and had 2 rectify it when they noitced it during their quaterly account checks and balance excercise. no qualms.
morgan capital- i want 2 state here that there's no problm with you settling your accounts, but when a sudden deduction is made such as this, the client should be promptly notifed(esp in this bear season, when loosing cash really hurts!) and when a client is not notified bt finds out by himself, and thus chooses a means of communication, his prefered means of communication should be granted! we know where services like this fall under. while you keep improving on this however, i want to say that i have no problem with your other services i enjoy!

haha, so when they debitted less amount, u didnt see it? Ok naa.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
mercylicious:

Dont tell me u work with morgan,else,u will become my competitor immediately.

My dear sister mercy, i never worked with Morgan but allies to them...lol. We can't be a competitor to each other but one family irrespective of our differences!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
mercylicious:

funny enough i only recieved a bank alert of the amount debited which is absent from my statement of account.
if i had'nt the record of the bank alert or hw would i have bn convinced of the amount debited in the absence of their rcds?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aks:

hehehehe.Anowaa m ike!
Abeg where is bigass?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
mercylicious:

hehehehe.Anowaa m ike!
Abeg where is bigass?

Sister Bigass is on vacation and at the same time preparing to combat every evil spirit with holy anger due to the bear factor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aks:

My Oga, where d source of dis breaking news na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
mercylicious:

stokfrick:

funny enough i only recieved a bank alert of the amount debited which is absent from my statement of account.
if i had'nt the record of the bank alert or hw would i have bn convinced of the amount debited in the absence of their rcds?

Hmmm, Pissure of ur account statement or... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Elai147:

Hmmm, Pissure of ur account statement or... grin

Wicked.

grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (7771) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Audacius, thebargainhunte, STOjo, KarlTom, Bukkydudu, Toluway, ernie4life(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.