Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948482 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:

You don forget my style Ogbeni?

Talk up the stock so I can dump on greater fools naa...wherever they are...

grin

grin grin
My oga, you've been too seriouse these days,wanted to be sure say the prophets never ordain you on code. Hehe

E get some peeps way don already give buy mandate for transcorp based on that statement , so feel free to dump your monkies as you please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:

You don forget my style Ogbeni?

Talk up the stock so I can dump on greater fools naa...wherever they are...

grin

Dexterax misleading peeps since 1943
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
duni04:

Buhahahahah! Pure wickedness

It's the PrOpHeT's responsibility to tell the Ogbeni to conduct the necessary due diligence.

I don't like the phrase, due diligence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
bigass:

Dexterax misleading peeps since 1943

You only live once mehn. Whatever you do, it's gotta be epic!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:

You only live once mehn. Whatever you do, it's gotta be epic!

grin

Many of your talk-ups dont get me because i do my due diligence grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:

It's the PrOpHeT's responsibility to tell the Ogbeni to conduct the necessary due diligence.

I don't like the phrase, due diligence.
OK noted. whenever you post a comment about liking a stock, it means ur looking for a scape goat.
Buyers beware!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
bigass:

Many of your talk-ups dont get me because i do my due diligence grin

Sharp babe.

You know, some smart American authors were asking in their book:

Why do Nigerian scammers say "I'm from Nigeria"?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:

Sharp babe.

You know, some smart American authors were asking in their book:

Why do Nigerian scammers say "I'm from Nigeria"?

grin

na you go answer the authors questions o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
@bigass

All those times wey you dey recommend Dunlop to newbies, wetin dem dey call that one abeg?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:
@bigass

All those times wey you dey recommend Dunlop to newbies, wetin dem dey call that one abeg?

grin

Leave me ooooo... well all that joke
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
bigass:

Leave me ooooo... well all that joke

As I no wan leave you, wetin you go do naa?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:

As I no wan leave you, wetin you go do naa?

grin
you wan chop magun?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
bigass:

you wan chop magun?

Hehehe. You sabi wetin be Ogboju?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:

Hehehe. You sabi wetin be Ogboju?

grin
i pity you .. you will crow like cockerel or stay glued together
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
bigass:

i pity you .. you will crow like cockerel or stay glued together

You and I forever abi?

Correct.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:

You and I forever abi?
Correct.
grin

Dexterax and bigass glued together...interesting market revelation grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
carpenter:

Dexterax and bigass glued together...interesting market revelation grin

I swear

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
natruetalk:

bro ur preaching oil fall is too much, guess u're doing so for the bolded to come true. my mind telling me u might miss some bull & eventually force to buy at a high price when time come.

my story is BUY ur mind stock when u think the price is attractive enough and watch...
Noted,thanks!!!!!!!! smiasmo activated since......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
bigass:

you wan chop magun?
Haaa,you people at it again from stock talk to dirty
imagining !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
@Dexterax - talk up stocks and dump on Mugussssssssssss grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
immanuello:
Haaa,you people at it again from stock talk to dirty
imagining !
Howz market? I hope your dashboard light is more of greenish than Redish sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Aks:
Howz market? I hope your dashboard light is more of greenish than Redish sha
Deep Green! but I wan hit more gains.
House,on a more serious note.Has any received this http://www.easytrade.ng/ from investment one and what are the buy and sell consideration percentage and how is it compared to itrade platform in terms of robustness and real-timeness(coined by me) and even charges and lastly failure rate (fault tolerance level)Thanks house, d domicile of wits.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:

I mean I did that with Continental Reinsurance Plc. And I actually typed that I had just bought it and I intended to dump it. Next you know, one Ogbeni likes my comment and probably buys the damn stock!

Of course Dexter dumps the monkey once it hit his profit target.

That means all those your statements eg 'Dexter loves okumu oil or dexter loves wapic' all na monkey hunting

Dia is God oooO. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dexterax:

I heard something positive about Japaul yesterday; a major improvement on their balance sheets.
Dexter, redefining MH since 1759.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by VGirls: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
We need to be very careful if you grab what i mean.
Dexterax:

I mean I did that with Continental Reinsurance Plc. And I actually typed that I had just bought it and I intended to dump it. Next you know, one Ogbeni likes my comment and probably buys the damn stock!

Of course Dexter dumps the monkey once it hit his profit target.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:47am On Nov 18, 2014
duni04:

OK noted. whenever you post a comment about liking a stock, it means ur looking for a scape goat.
Buyers beware!

Oga na you know ooo.

Na so one small boy cry wolf plenty times, the villagers no hear, until wolf show.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2014
The match between austerity measure verses stock exchange market will be tough ooooo!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Market conducive environment bring about the present of the bull, while market unconducive environment bring about the present of the bear. The truth is that what is going on in Nigeria as of today is not favouring the bull, investors be watchful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2014
@Chibuking

I think it's time you stopped moaning and complaining and just figure out a way to exploit emerging opportunities.

A few peeps have made close to 50% on their positions within the last 2 weeks and instead, here you are, shouting daily from the rooftops. Dem swear for you?

Okay. You've refused to invest/speculate. No problem, spend your loot from the bullish days and send us pictures of you chilling in the south of France with your babe naa? Zero!

WTF?

angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2014
angry grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2014
Dexterax:
@Chibuking

I think it's time you stopped moaning and complaining and just figure out a way to exploit emerging opportunities.

A few peeps have made close to 50% on their positions within the last 2 weeks and instead, here you are, shouting daily from the rooftops. Dem swear for you?

Okay. You've refused to invest/speculate. No problem, spend your loot from the bullish days and send us pictures of you chilling in the south of France with your babe naa? Zero!

WTF?

angry

Bro, "live and let live". As far as he is concerned, he is being his brother's keeper. You should not allow his "shouting" get under your skin.

@Chibuking81; how your beans warehouse or storage business na??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, you mean a company making profit after tax from N1,201,528,000 to N21,965,569,000 is not a fantastic result in your own view Don't worry the immediate bull run you are expecting (on Oando) might caught u unaware!

Bros, that result get as e be for my eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, freeman67, vacanci, lexy2lexy, meholo, oamuyi(m), ogoo4real, olaremint(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.