Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10849699 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (7742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
duni04:

You'll have to wait till the end of the world

I only said some of the conditions brother, why the haste?

Election will soon come and gone

stock Prices must bottom out before the world end, if not that is likely to be the end of the world undecided

Oil price must bottom out else the end of OANDO and many others ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Aks:
@duni04 - you are now ffg bigass footstep smiley
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
2cato:
compare and contrast the last year 3rd quater result to this year 3rd quater result especially their earnings. In this hard times Do not be supprise that they might declare N2 per share so as to encourage people to buy into their right issue.

The better for knowledgeable JIJO investors of this i-trading age. E don tey wey managers and CEO dey chop alone clean mouth nah. Atleast make simpleton shareholders like "WE" follow chop small.... How you see am? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
carpenter:
I do not want to start a new post for this question (so please excuse my manners)...please do you know any bank that offers a safe deposit box service in Nigeria?

Thanks
Try Union Bank

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
dademonie:
Investment One now have the Direct Market Access platform!

Wow!!
Nice one investment one

Abeg who don use am, come and share with us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Late market reversal on Oando. The market makers have their orders. Tomorrow's trade should provide more clue.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
kotlass:
Late market reversal on Oando. The market makers have their orders. Tomorrow's trade should provide more clue.

Hehehe my oga...

All you need to analyze the happenings at 1429 hours on this stock have been made abundantly available to you (in the HoLy PrOpHeT's voice).

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
kotlass:

lets see how deep their pockets are....

the last time FCMB market makers tried this they bought my FCMB from me at 4.51

would start testing these guys at 25 now.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
@all the ogas in the house, what is your take on Fbnh?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
feelamong:

lets see how deep their pockets are....

the last time FCMB market makers tried this they bought my FCMB from me at 4.51

would start testing these guys at 25 now.. grin

grin grin grin

Dem go tire na.. do they have bottomless pit of money?

FCMB tried it and failed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
mpi210:

grin grin grin

Dem go tire na.. do they have bottomless pit of money?

FCMB tried it and failed

Serious Monkey Hunters. It has been on offer until 2:29
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
kotlass:
I fear ohhh, hope they will shift it higher.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
carpenter:
I do not want to start a new post for this question (so please excuse my manners)...please do you know any bank that offers a safe deposit box service in Nigeria?

Thanks

Almost all the banks have it. i recommend first bank.Most of my madams have their gold jewelries stashed in fbn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
mercylicious:

Almost all the banks have it. i recommend first bank.Most of my gold jewelries are stashed in fbn.

Noted. We will discuss this privately.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
passwelle:
Oxygen: one of the best stocks for JIJO on the NSE. grin
I repeat ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
passwelle:

I repeat ...

Seconded.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmandus(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2014
If you are not ready to power your life please don't read this http:///11fOmWp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Emmandus:
If you are not ready to power your life please don't read this http:///11fOmWp

Ogbeni give us your stock picks!

angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2014
portix:

One of the Economists you shouldn't listen to..... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2014
portix:

ogheni, what is their business and who are their directors?, what was their closing price yesterday?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmandus(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2014
Dexterax:

Ogbeni give us your stock picks!

angry

Not picking anystocks today bro. I will look into the oil sector though and see how the Opec meeting affects things, I have been on long term and I am doing all i can to learn to manage something small via short term trade, You might ask 'LEARNER?' Yeah i wear the cap of a learner smiley here,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyaayi(f): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2014
Cashcraft Asset Management is now live on the NSE, Straight Through Processing (STP). Anyone who has tried this should please let's know how it goes, thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2014
iyaayi:
Cashcraft Asset Management is now live on the NSE, Straight Through Processing (STP). Anyone who has tried this should please let's know how it goes, thank you

nothing beats Morgan 0.25% awoof no dey run any belle
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2014
bigass:

nothing beats Morgan 0.25% awoof no dey run any belle
my sister tell me how i can be part of this and all it will cost me, and how i can buy/sell true them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by osazeet(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2014
@Iyaayi and others,
Could you pls educate me on how you trade personally with Morgan capital platform directly without the assistance of a broker, I have become an oldschool of the era of sold contract notes and bought contract notes, mandate to buy and sell, at times quarrel with stockbroker as a result of delay to execute mandates or other funny executions.
I will really appreciate, thank you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2014
osazeet:
@Iyaayi and others,
Could you pls educate me on how you trade personally with Morgan capital platform directly without the assistance of a broker, I have become an oldschool of the era of sold contract notes and bought contract notes, mandate to buy and sell, at times quarrel with stockbroker as a result of delay to execute mandates or other funny executions.
I will really appreciate, thank you all.

like I always say contact morgan capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2014
mercylicious:
haha
https://www.nairaland.com/2002899/morgancapital-securities-referral-promo

after we don refer ppl finish.

those brokers never start yet, when the competition start they will advertise for no deposit bonus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2014
natruetalk:

those brokers never start yet, when the competition start they will advertise for no deposit bonus.
grin grin I tell you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2014
what happen to the offer on oando during pre market abeg someone tell me cause it just disappear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2014
The magic of oando. Already on full bid cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (7742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), floydmayweather, Curiouscity(m), MaXTeXJaX, Willie2015, Laso09 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.