Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10901973 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
9free:

Men! You get mind o.

After dumping NEM (Still thanking my stars) months ago, I don't see myself doing insurance any time soon

I will rather buy Dangote Sugar, Access, FBNH and Diamond at car park than any promises sorry insurance coy grin grin grin grin

Oga 9free, I feel you men...me sef had NEM for a while but dumped it a couple of months ago when I started to question the company's corporate governance.

your stock picks are spot on especially in regards to the banks. I think they are the cheapest in the market presently in regards to valuation. Uba's forward PE ratio is getting close to 2.5 times earnings. With this decline, we might see it below 2 soonest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
lancee:

People money don dey stuck here again , another cycle grin

Yes oo another cycle staring us right in the face. Na to accumulate dividend paying stocks, they clean mouth with dividends while we wait for recovery whenever it decides to come.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
It is better to enter a crash landed plane than to enter a crashing plane, because after the repair of crash landed plane, it shall one day take off again, but a crashing plane has no degree of damage or value yet, it is better to wait for the plane to land before you enter. After the finishing assignment of the bearish season, market will settle down for a while before the bull will return. Let us not enter a crashing plane, also let us allow the bear to finish its assignment before we enter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chibuking81:
It is better to enter a crash landed plane than to enter a crashing plane, it is better to wait for the plane to land before you enter. After the finishing assignment of the bearish season, market will settle down for a while before the bull will return. Let us not enter a crashing plane, also let us allow the bear to finish it assignment before we start again.

What if your aim is to enter the crashing plane to help guide it's crash landing grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
9free:

It will be easier for Buhari to win 2015 general election than those prices to come true

Yes, I remember @druid saying something similar like this concerning FBHN reaching N8...see what is happening to the stock now..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
FranklinRich:

What if your aim is to enter the crashing plane to help guide it's crash landing grin grin grin grin
that is a very dangerous risk mission, and might turn out to be a suicide mission.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hope dis UBA go touch #1 b4 d plane start taking off
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
I want to enter market today but my mind kip telling me 'keep off'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
FranklinRich:

Oga 9free, I feel you men...me sef had NEM for a while but dumped it a couple of months ago when I started to question the company's corporate governance.

your stock picks are spot on especially in regards to the banks. I think they are the cheapest in the market presently in regards to valuation. Uba's forward PE ratio is getting close to 2.5 times earnings. With this decline, we might see it below 2 soonest.

U re right sir , but someone mentioned shares reconstruction regarding thses banking stocks , the thing dey fear me cos i was a victim of oceanic /Ecobank 750k reduced to 44k ..
I beg anyone can enlightened us about the possiblities ... uba , skye ,fbnh etc
But the risk is worth taking sha
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
FranklinRich:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chibuking81:
It is better to enter a crash landed plane than to enter a crashing plane, because after the repair of crash landed plane, it shall one day take off again, but a crashing plane has no degree of damage or value yet, it is better to wait for the plane to land before you enter. After the finishing assignment of the bearish season, market will settle down for a while before the bull will return. Let us not enter a crashing plane, also let us allow the bear to finish its assignment before we enter.

The challenge is that nobody knows when and where the plane will crash land or if it will even crash land at all..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Not checking my portfolio for the next 2years

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Josh121:
Not checking my portfolio for the next 2years
Bros, wetin happen?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
all these people wey say make we dey buy in tranches abi trenches... i no understand again oo...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin grin Nse , bailed out most fbnh @15 , oando 22 , still have some
pls prophet in the house , tell us the exact time to buy , keeps coming down everyday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
FBNH will never do such share reconstruction but I don't trust UBA much because they seems to always give peanuts to shareholders....Dont panic on FBNH but UBA am not sure and as regard UBA you should buy as much as you can if their price eventually reach 2.5naira......I don't have any idea about Skye Bank....Anything Ecobank should be a no no to any investors......Any investment in Ecobank is a useless investment.......

lancee:

U re right sir , but someone mentioned shares reconstruction regarding thses banking stocks , the thing dey fear me cos i was a victim of oceanic /Ecobank 750k reduced to 44k ..
I beg anyone can enlightened us about the possiblities ... uba , skye ,fbnh etc
But the risk is worth taking sha
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
angelo82:
FBNH will never do such share reconstruction but I don't trust UBA much because they seems to always give peanuts to shareholders....Dont panic on FBNH but UBA am not sure and as regard UBA you should buy as much as you can if their price eventually reach 2.5naira......I don't have any idea about Skye Bank....Anything Ecobank should be a no no to any investors......Any investment in Ecobank is a useless investment.......

Thanks sir , make my money no go vanish inside this hungry bear again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
9free:

The challenge is that nobody knows when and where the plane will crash land or if it will even crash land at all..... grin grin grin

it must land somewhere na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
lancee:

Thanks sir , make my money no go vanish inside this hungry bear again

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
lancee:
grin grin Nse , bailed out most fbnh @15 , oando 22 , still have some
pls prophet in the house , tell us the exact time to buy , keeps coming down everyday

Am surprised that the prophet has decided to keep mute unlike b4 that you will see him giving hope..this xmas is going to be a blue Christmas for some people that were forming Rambo when the warning bells were rung.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Born2berich:

Am surprised that the prophet has decided to keep mute unlike b4 that you will see him giving hope..this xmas is going to be a blue Christmas for some people that were forming Rambo when the warning bells were rung.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by memski(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
please great people.. Hw re u guys. please, is First Bank the same thing as FBNH? or another stock. if another stock, what is the full name please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
9free:

Bros, wetin happen?

When this happen u just don't bother yourself or you give yourself high b p am too young I still have many years to live and I still have money to feed and still invest , will be waiting for all the dividend paying stocks to take what I can
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Born2berich:

2014/2015, The year of the prophets. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
FBNH is First Bank as a Holding Company.....So is still First Bank.....

memski:
please great people.. Hw re u guys. please, is First Bank the same thing as FBNH? or another stock. if another stock, what is the full name please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Born2berich:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyaayi(f): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chibuking81:

This is quite true o, more so from 2008/2009 experience. For me, am gathering money to launch into hitherto unaffordable stocks. I pray the repair and take off after the crash shouldn't give too much anxiety.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin No one knows tomorrow
Hot fire burning , ma te ori si ooo grin grin if u no get alternatives
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
joseph1013:

Smart guy. Imagine the stock at 66k? *mouthwatering*

wen guys are talking of 50k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Guy this market is actually good for long term investors putting their fund in stocks with strong fundamentals......I bought First Bank with 3M which worth about 142k units at 21naira late 2008......Even though the market didn't recover,I thought I can never recover my fund,even though I lost so much interest in Equity......Recently I made moves to reconcile my dividend from all the registrar.....UBA gave me small even though I spent about 1.5M to buy their shares...ETI is the worst,I won't even share how much they gave me and I am trying to sell their shares.....Guess how much I just received into my bank account for my 6yrs unclaimed dividend with FBNH?....I can't believe my dividend has yielded more than half of my investment....I just receive 1.72Million as my unclaimed dividend.....Any investment in FBNH is not a waste at all.....I know the prices are down and the 142units was increased with bonus to 210kunits and I have recently bought 560kunits through online brokers and by next week,I will buy more with the dividend that I received today......Plan safe when you invest in equities and you will reap it....Its better to invest with firm/company with strong principle......I wish everyone success.....God bless FBNH......

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
I catch cold Etien!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Joysmart:
I catch cold Etien!!!!!!

A seh party won fooo won foooo X2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.