Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10836035 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (7736) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Just passing by, Transcorp doing me real badddddddddddddddddddddd thingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg . It's well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
I agree with you.......

osazeet:
Begin to buy fundamental stocks such as FBNH, remember money is not always at hand and no one knows when the market will eventually bottom out, you may not even have money that period, hence keep accumulation of FBNH stock whenever idle money is available, total abstinence from market like chibucking is preaching will result to panic sales and market crash, everyone dont go to market and leave market the same time and day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
If you are ready to invest for the long term 4-6years, you may decide to enter into the market but I still support what chibuking and omaojo1 have stated overtime..the market is currently in a dangerous state and we havent even met the grandpapa of all bear..

Please read and get informed: http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-16/nigerian-stock-index-drops-to-2-year-low-as-oil-trades-under-60.html

He that leaves and run today live to fight another day...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aks:
Just passing by, Transcorp doing me real badddddddddddddddddddddd thingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg . It's well

Bros u never recover ur loss from UBA? Did u forget ur stop loss?

#FryingPanToFire
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:52am On Dec 18, 2014
hello brothers and sisters in the LORD. @chibuking welldone i am following.@9free you too day buy,buy but let me ask you how many units is yours and my?.@all bigass was here but cant say any thing.@stockbull drop your proverb now about the market.@born 2be rich that price may not be possible and you did not tell them to do there home work . one love. this is our own time to make capital .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2014
mercylicious:

wen guys are talking of 50k

50k? Kai...boys are no smiling at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2014
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear".
----Nelson Mandela
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=Chibuking81 post=28936554] next year been 2015, will be a year of divine prosperity, a year of buying a greater unit of share and a year of making money.[/quote

If That's actually true then u are very very wrong if u are not buying now. Let's see Wat happens from today to first wk of Jan.

anyone is welcome to quote Both of us any day and subsequent yrs to come on this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, I will recommend this for you but not a MUST BUY...remember the decision rest on u.

Set 1 (Fundamental investors love this stocks)

FBNH
Pz
dangote sugar
Flourmill

Set 2 (good 4 jijo can yield great capital appreciatn)

UBA
Afriprudential
Oando
Transcorp
diamond ( like the bank not the stock )

Choose the set that fits your research! Good luck!

Elimination things,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
With what I am seeing this morning, it's time to go into prayer mood for the NSE. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2014
9free:
With what I seeing this morning, it's time to go into prayer mood for the NSE. grin grin grin
bear is on its assignment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Most stocks go reach car park if this trend continues. Waiting for FBNH @ #2, Oando #4, GTB #4, Zenith #3.50, Afriprud #0.60

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Baba God,i pray that the bulls return soonest so that my friends and members of NSEMPA who didnt heed to the warnings will have a chance to escape from this rampaging bear. Give them a reason to smile this xmas period. Amen.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Macford(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2014
The Bulls have embarked on a long journey. Look at how the Bears are painting every where red. Kai!!! This is serious. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Yem0350:
Most stocks go reach car park if this trend continues. Waiting for FBNH @ #2, Oando #4, GTB #4, Zenith #3.50, Afriprud #0.60

hmmm....... Make FG station ambulances for streets cos High BP patience go plenty at those car parks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Born2berich:
Baba God,i pray that the bulls return soonest so that my friends and members of NSEMPA who didnt heed to the warnings will have a chance to escape from this rampaging bear. Give them a reason to smile this xmas period. Amen.

It is well.

AMEN SIR , not easy to see red on ur portfolio ..When i was using my old cscs i dont normally how much i lost , but with this meritrade plaform it will show you how much you re loosing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Whatever goes down must surely @dexterax@UkwuAmu - how far?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Avantajj: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
They are currently bidding in secret for a large stake in wema bank the American company called blackrock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
sharp reversal on Transcorp and FBNH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Born2berich:

It is well.

Baba God I thank you...the bulls are gradually returning..Xmas will be good for us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Born2berich:

Baba God I thank you...the bulls are gradually returning..Xmas will be good for us all.

is it actually a return or "anwansi" ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Aks:
sharp reversal on Transcorp and FBNH

Not yet.Let it wait a little bit,i just got credited with some of my unclaimed dividends and i intend to use it to buy some stocks.

N/B : Please this is not a recommendation to anyone to attempt to buy into this volatile market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abeg, someone should help me with Morgan-capital other number...
The one I get no dey go through
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Oga B2bR, I would not mind Dangote Cement @ N45...
Continue doing the needful until it gets to my target price biko o grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
9free:
Abeg, someone should help me with Morgan-capital other number...
The one I get no dey go through

This is what I usually use to contact them.

+23413429613

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
9free:
Oga B2bR, I would not mind Dangote Cement @ N45...
Continue doing the needful until it gets to my target price biko o grin grin grin

If Dangote cement reaches N45 then expect oando, gtb , zenith, stanbic, ashaka, etc to be selling at N0.50..lol..grin

You may put that as one of ur special prayer request since na mountain of fire ministries u dey attend..I go benefit pass biko..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Youngzedd:

This is what I usually use to contact them.

+23413429613
My Brother, thank you.
wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by db15: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
good day all,

i must say i have been greatly informed by this forum. please i intend to try the market with small free money. would appreciate your advice on easytrade platform of investment-one or mytradebook of greenwich. any info and recommendation will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
ihedioramma:
wellcome back sir, how do you see uba stock? Do you think there will be share reconstruction (uba @chibuking08 that tablets you gave me is very good .
I doubt if there's going to be any thing like that in the immediate time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
stockbull:
I doubt if there's going to be any thing like that in the immediate time.
OK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:00am On Dec 19, 2014
@9free stop all this your buy,buy let the stocks go down well, well now we dont have much capital like you. @myjoy08 what do you have to say now about the market?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (7736) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), Locotrader(m), Toluway, SetrakusRa(m), talktofemi, Kwibaba(m), kolaish(m), coinbrood, Yollymar, olujaidi, Streetinvestor2, robobo, drotba(m), Agbalowomeri, crownprince2017, 222Martins(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.