Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907891 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (7760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Avantajj: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
UBKtech:
Hi mates,
It is good to see that money is being made on the NSE. I stayed clear from the market after getting my fingers burnt during the 2008/09 meltdown but, I am ready to come back.
My question is, which is the best online trading platform out there? I am looking for a platform that is good on the following areas:
1. Low commission on trades
2. Real time quotes with fast trade execution
3. Stop loss order
4. Etc
So far, I have heard about Morgan itrade, Meristem meritade, Greenwich mytradebook and Investment one easytrade. Your suggestion/contribution will be highly be appreciated.
Thanks

I joined Morgan Capital in June as my first and currently only online broker. It has been superb, no complaints at all. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jejebaba:

Does anyone knows any genuine black market agent that i can sell dollars to at good rate, the last time i used GTB, it was exchanged for 168 naira to 1 usd. Need it urgent so as to do some JIJO stocks. Thanks house.

r u based in naija? if yes, walk up to the mkt were they sell dollars and price diff sellers. get d best and deal. Though am currently on.my annual leave and dont know.much happening in fx mkt, as at fri, bank pta rate was 183- selling to customers. You know pta is always lower than black mkt.

Goodluck.

NB- be careful with d black mkt guys. write down the nos on ur dollar note b4 heading to the mkt or some dubious guys will changeur note to u and give u fake. also , make sure d cash they pay u are good notes. They have a bunch of terrible ppl in dt trade. wen u are paid, dont head straight home. Go round and round d mkt as if u are buying sumtin. from one line to d other, then leave.

inbox me for no of my colleague dt d husband trades on forex. u culd discuss wit the guy, but note, i can only vouch for the wife . i have not done business with the husband b4. we just greet well and pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionexcellence: 3:02am On Dec 22, 2014
I might be called names, i ve followe this tread for years and registered about a month ago, nothing has change in the economy raither, things are getting worse, this bull to me is a trap. I have listen to most of the prophets and have more confidence on the prophesy of chibuking. It has saved me frm regrets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:27am On Dec 22, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2014
zionexcellence:
I might be called names, i ve followe this tread for years and registered about a month ago, nothing has change in the economy raither, things are getting worse, this bull to me is a trap. I have listen to most of the prophets and have more confidence on the prophesy of chibuking. It has saved me frm regrets.

I can see the BULLS coming.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyaayi(f): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Avantajj:

I joined Morgan Capital in June as my first and currently only online broker. It has been superb, no complaints at all. Cheers
Please what is the procedure for joining? Am based in Ilorin. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2014
iyaayi:

Please what is the procedure for joining? Am based in Ilorin. Thank you

http://www.morgancapitalgroup.com/faq.php

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2014
stockbull:
The Nigerian stock market broad index is expected to consolidate this week with the banking index closing above this week's open, amidst the pressure of cash outflow
that's imminent during the yuletide season. This may be a bail-out opportunity for late entries into some declining stocks.
the consolidation experienced last week, championed by the banking sector was more of confidence than relief. Could it be said that, there're Still more pigs in the market? Anyway, bail-out and profiteering are expected in the market this week. Happy investing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Hope this is not a bull trap?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by McIrx: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2014
All green everything...
grin
Christmas is coming daddy buy shoe for me O_O
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pdozie: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Dear experts in d house, are we saying it is unwise to buy any bank stock this week?
pls advice as I intend getting about 3000 first bank shares if my expected cash drops today or morrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2014
pdozie:
Dear experts in d house, are we saying if is unwise to buy any bank stock this week?
pls advice as I intend getting about 3000 first bank shares if my expected cash drops today or morrow

Bros, if you see First Bank anything below N9.00 BUY!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2014
otokx:
I thank God for the BULLS that trapped me inside Dangote Sugar cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pdozie: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2014
9free:

Bros, if you see First Bank anything below N9.00 BUY!!!

Great. thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2014
9free:

I thank God for the BULLS that trapped me inside Dangote Sugar cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2014
otokx:

Sir, bull trap is still far better than bear trap. Market is gradually correcting itself! Trade carefully...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, bull trap is still far better than bear trap. Market is gradually correcting itself! Trade carefully...

If the Bull is a trap, it will eventually turn into a bear trap won't it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2014
MiCarino:

If the Bull is a trap, it will eventually turn into a bear trap won't it?

Sir, i never said the bull is a trap just explaining that being in a bull trap is still more encouraging than bear trap. The only thing while people get trapped in a bull market is greed! So if you are a trader and already sitting on a reasonable profits, the best is to bail out and look for other opportunity. These might not be applicable to long term traders/investors. Trade carefully...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
pdozie:
Dear experts in d house, are we saying it is unwise to buy any bank stock this week?

Why don't you wait till the next retracement? In a bear season, new-lows are not uncommon during retracements. Traders might be taking profits soon. So whether for long or short term, it is better to wait for the next downward trip. Don't be in a hurry.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyaayi(f): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
9free:

http://www.morgancapitalgroup.com/faq.php
Much thanks, I have initiated the process.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
To enter market at good junction and at the right time is always good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
When election is over that is when to start buying so as not to get trapped...(funny indeed)? Residing in a state of exacerbation (of stock market theorem) can be very dangerous at times which has no applicable facts to timeliness of stock market. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
9free:

grin

Where is my agbalowomeri?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
iyaayi:

Much thanks, I have initiated the process.
is ur daughter's name ayi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Omexonomy:
is ur daughter's name ayi
DSS, SSS, CIA and FBI dey here o
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
9free:

grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
9free:

grin grin
marrying a Yoruba lady of such caliber will gladden my heart
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
9free:

grin grin
marrying a Yoruba lady of such timber and caliber will gladden my heart
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
myjoy08:
When election is over that is when to start buying so as not to get trapped...(funny indeed)? Residing in a state of exacerbation (of stock market theorem) can be very dangerous at times which has no applicable facts to timeliness of stock market. SMH

grin grin Perhaps you have also seen how funny this dude can be.

The price gain today only reminds me of a similar phenomenon 4-5 weeks ago. The only thing that seems clear in my mind is that there may be light at the end of the tunnel, but how long the tunnel is remains another question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ItGeek(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
My people, i have a question, what's the fate of those that had shares in oasis insurance ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Forum member passwelle aka pw is missing. Hope he is alright.

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (7760) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Deadlytruth(m), yak(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.