Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10911403 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Dragonking:

pishure of you bending down low or adonbelive it. grin grin grin grin

hahaha. reminds me of primary school days when boys wait for girls to bend down low to see pant colour.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHOGON1: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2015
CHOGON FACILITIES CLEANING SERVICES .

‘We offer great services at a very affordable price’

We thus offer the following services.
1. Janitorial cleaning service
2. Periodic specialty cleaning for homes and offices
3. Pre & Post construction/moving – in cleaning
4. Rest room/ environmental maintenance
5. Refuse collection/sewage management and disposal services
6. Curtain wall aluminum profiles/ window cleaning
7. Carpet/upholstery treatment and rug cleaning / vacuum services
8. Executive Housekeeping
9. Fumigation and pest control for bedbugs, cockroaches , mosquitoes, snakes, scorpions, bird-mites

Janitorial Cleaning Service Scope

1. Floor Cleaning and maintenance, floor restoration: marbles restoration, granites, terrazzo
2. Vacuuming of all carpeted area
3. Dusting and cleaning of all furniture, fittings and offices utensils.
4. Sanitization of all restroom.
5. Emptying and washing of all window blinds
6. Cleaning of window/glass blind and frames
7. Polishing of all office furniture
8. Removal of cobwebs
9. General cleaning of surrounding and car pack areas.
10. Degreasing of generator house area.
11. IT equipping cleaning
12. Suspended Ceiling Cleaning Etc.

PERIODIC SPECIALITY CLEANING SERVICE SCOPE

1. Floor care/treatment stripping and scrubbing
2. Stripping of floors, with much concentration of high traffic area using scrubbing machine with stripper and other appropriate chemicals.
3. Scrubbing of all edges, skirting, and staircase to obtain the desired clean result on all floor surface area.
4. Polishing and buffing of all floor with high speed buffers and burnishes
5. Sealing and coating of polish on all hard floor(as required)
6. HARD FLOOR RESTORATION : CERAMIC TILES, MARBLES, GRANITES,TERRAZZO
i. Rejuvenation of all hard floors
ii. Floor honing such as marble, granite and terrazzo
iii. Parquet Floor Treatment and Maintenance

7. CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY TREATMENT
i. Vacuuming of all carpet and rugs
ii. Steam cleaning of all carpets, rugs and upholstery using the appropriate steam cleaning machine and chemical.
iii. Spot cleaning and removal of stain on all carpets, rugs and upholstery.

8. Cleaning of reflective glass and partitions
9. Windows cleaning using squeegee and win wash with appropriate chemical
10. Polishing of anodized partitions
11. Chrome clean and polish
12. Façade cleaning
13. Road Sweeping
14. Cladding Cleaning
15. Brick Cleaning
16. Site Cabin Cleaning
17. High level Cleaning
18. Paint boot cleaning
19. Building ventilation cleaning. Etc

PRE AND POST CONSTRUCTION/MOVING- IN CLEANING.
- General detailed cleaning exercise done before and after pre-occupation of tenants in homes or offices.

D. FUMIGATION AND PEST CONTROL EXERCISE
- pyrettrial residual dusting of building
- Spraying and mist fogging
- Larviciding and deratization of entire site and surrounding area
E. HOME MAID CLEANING SERVICE
- Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit.

For more details please contact CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD
+2348072292381
10 Diya Street Gbagada –Lagos Nigeria
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2015
mercylicious:

hahaha. reminds me of primary school days when boys wait for girls to bend down low to see pant colour.
truly, change is the only permanent thing in the world, many things has changed, these days boys do not need to bend down low to see pant colour, because some girls nowadays has modernize pant wear without cover as modern way of dressing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2015
Chibuking81:
truly, change is the only permanent thing in the world, many things has changed, these days boys do not need to bend down low to see pant colour, because some girls nowadays has modernize pant wear without cover as modern way of dressing.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Chibuking81:
The way am seeing it, the Nigeria general election might be postpone by one month or one month plus, worker that invest some percentage of their salary mainly toward the end of the month and begining of the month as case maybe, will bring back the mini bull this coming week/ upper week.

You said there will be a mini bull next week, but now you slyly added upper week ? Or you are referring to the same week?

Again,if you are a worker and you invest a percentage of your salary monthly on the NSE,please don't assume its the same for everyone. Dont reduce market happenings and movements to the level of your understanding. Broaden your knowledge and you'd be glad you did!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kagame:

You said there will be a mini bull next week, but now you slyly added upper week ? Or you are referring to the same week?

Again,if you are a worker and you invest a percentage of your salary monthly on the NSE,please don't assume its the same for everyone. Dont reduce market happenings and movements to the level of your understanding. Broaden your knowledge and you'd be glad you did!
my write up still remain the same, am still refering to the last week of this month and first week of next month, been next week and upper week for mini bull, hope you are not following my post to detect error and criticize, if it is so, pls change, thank you for your understanding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chibuking81:
my write up still remain the same, am still refering to the last week of this month and first week of next month, been next week and upper week for mini bull, hope you are not following my post to detect error and criticize, if it is so, pls change, thank you for your understanding.

Aha! here we go again,your main post which was quoted by someone categorically stated next week,now its been adjusted to a two weeks time frame.

Not following your posts to detect errors,but I find some of your assertions are not based on grounded market intelligence or information,but on your imagination.If you want to make a suggestion on subjects where you lack requisite knowledge,use conditional statements and dont pontificate.

Like I said earlier,broaden your knowledge base and stop making pedestrian and monotonous declarations.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kagame:

I have been in this stock business for good number of years, as a child, as a youth and as a man with web of knowledge and experience, if you do not know, know it today that workers salary to the level of billions enter stock exchange market every month. Refering to me as a worker, you are not far from the truth, been a government worker does not mean that I am not a business man, as a successful business man, I became a millionaire at the age of 25 with my first private car at the same age. As academician, I am a graduate with both HND and Bachelor degree holder. As a worker, I am a goverment staff. I stated all these, in order to inform you that I did not enter Nigeria stock exchange market just yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chibuking81:
I have been in this stock business for good number of years, as a child, as a youth and as a man with web of knowledge and experience, if you do not know, know it today that workers salary to the tone of billions enter stock exchange market every month. Refering me as a worker, you are not far from the truth, been a government worker does not mean that I am not a business man, as a successful business man, I became a millionaire at the age of 25 with my first private car at the same age. As academician, I am a graduate with both HND and Bachelor degree awarded certificate holder. As a worker, I am a goverment staff.

I have not asked you to read me your CV and personal accomplishments. Point is ,some of your comments have been off on a tangent and without factual basis. Please do you have evidence to prove that billions of workers salary enter the NSE every month? How many workers did you use as sample before you arrived at your conclusion?. If you make an uninformed guess,let it stay as guess work ,but when you say with certainty and bravado what is obviously based on false premise,them someone owes you a duty to correct you.

It seems knowledgeable ones here apparently out of some level of disinterestedness to your bland comments choose to ignore,jump and pass.

I hope you'd catch my drift !

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
@Kagame----The NSE status as at now has defied all LOGIC, MARKET INTELLIGENCE and INFORMATION as u stated. I'll advice you to state your prediction on NSE or better still operate at SAFE MODE than for u to have a GO at Chibuking (JIJO master) grin grin grin grin grin

As for the end of the month activities due to influx of worker's salary, i know it used to be in times past but can't say anything on it as at NOW. Mayb Chibuking is more privileged than some of us smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Aks:
@Kagame----The NSE status as at now has defied all LOGIC, MARKET INTELLIGENCE and INFORMATION as u stated. I'll advice you to state your prediction on NSE or better still operate at SAFE MODE than for u to have a GO at Chibuking (JIJO master) grin grin grin grin grin

Aks, market intelligence still works like charm!

Everybody knows that the Nigerian economy and NSE by extension is positively correlated to the price of crude ,that is the cheapest intel every investor should have in mind. Then depending on your level of play and market visibility,you can easily know when something is brewing by following the large institutional investors. These guys have more information than the average man on the street does!.

Let me give you a little hint,within the structure of the American consulate in Nigeria,they have an economic desk whose duty is to advise american companies/interests in Nigeria on how to protect their investments.

This team regularly hold meetings with top govt economic officials and unfortunately,they are provided classified information that the businessman on the street cannot dream of getting. During the 2008/2009 market crash ,before Sanusi moved against the failed banks ,the american embassy had the information of the failed banks weeks prior and informed their interests appropriately.

So dont assume that market logic and intelligence have failed.That you dont have information does not mean others dont. Information costs money and people who have real wad can pay anything to get the intel. But unfortunately they cant pass across this info to you and I free of charge,so we continue to grope in the dark and act based on our limited information and intelligence.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by me3000(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Emefiele has failed.he stopped banks from selling dollars to BDC operators using the interbank window.see what that action has caused the Economy. Before month end,it will hit 250...its a pity!!

CBN Reviews Weekly Cash Sales to BDCs to $30,000
Friday, January 23, 2015 6.15PM/CBN
This is to inform Bureau De Change (BDC) Operators and the general public that as part of the ongoing review of developments in the foreign exchange market and in order to deepen the BDC's segment, the weekly forex cash sales to BDCs have been reviewed upward from $15,000.00 to $30,000.00 per BDC, with effect from Wednesday January 28, 2015 auction. While, the CBN will sell to BDCs weekly at the prevailing interbank rate, the BDCs are expected to sell to the public at not more than 3.5% above the CBN selling rate.
Consequently, all BDCs are to ensure that the designated accounts in the CBN are duly funded with the equivalent Naira proceeds not later than 48 hours before the bidding date.
Operators are hereby advised to ensure strict compliance with provisions of the extant regulations on the disbursement of forex cash to their respective customers, as any case of infraction will be appropriately sanctioned.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kagame:

Everybody knows that the Nigerian economy and NSE by extension is positively correlated to the price of crude ,that is the cheapest intel every investor should have in mind. Then depending on your level of play and market visibility,you can easily know when something is brewing by following the large institutional investors. These guys have more information than the average man on the street does!.

Let me give you a little hint,within the structure of the American consulate in Nigeria,they have an economic team whose duty is to advise american companies/interests in Nigeria on how to protect their investments.

This team regularly hold meetings with top govt economic officials and unfortunately,they are provided classified information that the businessman on the street cannot dream of getting. During the 2008/2009 market crash ,before Sanusi moved against the failed banks ,the american embassy had the information of the failed banks weeks prior and informed their interests appropriately.

So dont assume that market logic and intelligence have failed.That you dont have information does not mean others dont. Information costs money and people who have real wad can pay anything to get the intel. But unfortunately they cant pass across this info to you and I free of charge,so we continue to grope in the dark and act based on our limited information and intelligence.

Very well said sir. grin grin

What I do not really understand is this hypothesis in regards to Workers salary been used to drive a mini bull in the market.

Is it the workers that use disposable income to invest that want to drive this bull or what?

Is it the same workers that have their disposable income been reduced due to the effects of devaluation and double digit inflation (that should start finding its way into the system from this month) that want to drive this bull. Ok oooo

Well my 2 cents advise to those workers is to hold their money and save it for the rainy days ahead cos no one knows how bad things might get. Things dnt look so rosy and might get tougher as we progress into this 1st quarter.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chibuking81:
I have been in this stock business for good number of years, as a child, as a youth and as a man with web of knowledge and experience, if you do not know, know it today that workers salary to the level of billions enter stock exchange market every month. Refering to me as a worker, you are not far from the truth, been a government worker does not mean that I am not a business man, as a successful business man, I became a millionaire at the age of 25 with my first private car at the same age. As academician, I am a graduate with both HND and Bachelor degree holder. As a worker, I am a goverment staff. I stated all these, in order to inform you that I did not enter Nigeria stock exchange market just yesterday.

Hmmmm. See accomplishments ooo choi. I need to start working harder Oo.

Well, make I go chop my kulikuli and drink my kunu as I don start my own austerity measure.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
@Kagame-- well said, i can't but agree with you. U stated a convincing fact. Please we need you more on this platform. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. All the same, I still make few profit here and there aspa JIJO level especially on ACCESS and FCMB stocks (High Risk, High gain)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
From my study that Access is sure a reliable JIJO stock and the only one I trade on short term.....Guarranteed JIJO stock......

Aks:
@Kagame-- well said, i can't but agree with you. U stated a convincing fact. Please we need you more on this platform. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. All the same, I still make few profit here and there aspa JIJO level especially on ACCESS and FCMB stocks (High Risk, High gain)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jejebaba:

Boss, did you get reliable BDC man that uses GTB, need to sell some dollars on Tuesday pls. Waiting for your reply. Time to take advantage of d strong dollar.

Sorry for the late reply. The transaction was on a cash and carry basis,dont know if they use GTB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
FranklinRich:

Very well said sir. grin grin

What I do not really understand is this hypothesis in regards to Workers salary been used to drive a mini bull in the market.

Is it the workers that use disposable income to invest that want to drive this bull or what?

Is it the same workers that have their disposable income been reduced due to the effects of devaluation and double digit inflation (that should start finding its way into the system from this month) that want to drive this bull. Ok oooo

Well my 2 cents advise to those workers is to hold their money and save it for the rainy days ahead cos no one knows how bad things might get. Things dnt look so rosy and might get tougher as we progress into this 1st quarter.

we dont understand why it happens, bt its almost becoming a trend. it might be workers salary as claimed by chibukings,, it might be institutional investors dt do it to make their acnt look good. end of most months usually come with mini bulls or bulls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ROCKHARDDK(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Get interested in this; http:///m6tnuk4
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Charlesnerd:

Sorry for the late reply. The transaction was on a cash and carry basis,dont know if they use GTB.
Ok boss. No P. Thank you for the info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 25, 2015
frcxs:

I know a reliable person you can use. I sold some tashere dollars at 200 yesterday.

Thank you boss. I wont mind the contact pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Kagame:

Let me give you a little hint,within the structure of the American consulate in Nigeria,they have an economic desk whose duty is to advise american companies/interests in Nigeria on how to protect their investments.

You make some very brazen allegations of insider trading. Can you defend it in a law court?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Brothers and sisters in the lord, happy sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Honestly speaking, I do appreciate the contribution of all in this house, to oppose and criticise is painful, but it really help too, no body is perfect or mr know it all, as we share and pass information across, we learn from one another. Friends every body here are all important, you people are too much, I love you all, and God love us the most, happy sunday once again.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Akinmail:

You make some very brazen allegations of insider trading. Can you defend it in a law court?

Lawyer in the building. cheesy cheesy grin. Well, should you decide to sue to the American embassy, I'm sure he wouldn't mind testifying. Or do you intend to sue him for the allegation? In that case, I comment my reserve. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Akinmail:

Oga mi, have you heard or seen someone punished in Nigeria for insider trading?

The law exists but its functional purpose is to give retail investors like you and I a semblance of an NSE where things work. In real terms,what you call insider information is some piece of "harmless" information that Nigerian billionaires share among themselves when they meet at the yatch club or golf course...lol

Actually, I have not made any allegation,I only showed the level of information asymmetry prevalent in the NSE and how Nigerians are willing to provide classified info to external entities,but not to fellow Nigerians. We care more about the welfare of foreign investors than local Nigerians. Before Sanusi rescued the banks ,the signs of weakness in some banks was already obvious at the Interbank market .The strong banks were not lending to others because they perceived they were insolvent and it was only a matter of time before they collapse like a pack of cards. Some sick "big" banks were clever enough to hide their predicaments by placing funds on the interbank market,giving the impression they were awash with excess liquidity. All these created mutual suspicion and was a big talking point among top execs,even though it was discussed in hush tones for fear of being accused of de-marketing.

On a lighter mood,all these info are common knowledge but I can only say it hiding behind my keyboard..lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teebebe(f): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Custom Heart Pillow@ 3,000.00. Call 08036526931 to make an order.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
So which big banks are at risk, hope its not first bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 2:07am On Jan 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
good morning on monday morning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:27am On Jan 26, 2015
otokx:
So which big banks are at risk, hope its not first bank?
Hello brother's and sister's in the LORD . who told you say any big bank day for risk? and what bank do you think? but why is it at risk? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2015
This is my week of massive JIJO.......Amen!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), Boshins, seyisanya(m), handsomebolanle, ekkywolex(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.