Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10850993 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (7742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Chibuking81:
Aliko Dangote is no longer the owner, he sold it out, in fact it is not in the stock am monitoring, has it been that Aliko is still in charge, I would have look towards it.
I here you thank's. do you know the name of the company he sell it to?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, many many bargain out there that are far better than Dangote flour? Don't thread on a dieing bear!
thank's that is why we are brother's and sister's in the LORD . one day we all are going to see our self's life and enjoy .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Chibuking81:
both are the same, when you choose instant bank transfer, the bank transfer your money immediately with charges of #110 only, ( note, you can use any bank you have account to transfer to their sky bank account any where in nigeria) but when you paid into their Sky bank account directly no charges involve, make sure the bank post the money immediately, both transfer and money pay in get to them immediately, email/call morgan capital on phone to confirm and credit your account, and it will be done instantly. Your second question answer; write morgan capital security limited as account name, morgan capital account number and your correct name as depositor name, when you want to pay in using their sky bank or any other of their bank.
Tnx sir, May God bles u dis day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IniUbom(m): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2015
LET D CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY-AM IN! GIST MI!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2015
ihedioramma:
hello my brother and sister myjoy08 and chibuking81 did dangote sell dangflour to other company? is it a good buy now?.
Dangote sold 60% to Tiger brands of South Africa at N9.5 and since then the company has being incuring losses. pls dont put ur money. That share is go to car part.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2015
jp130:

Tnx sir, May God bles u dis day
you are welcome.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Hi myjoy08, chibuking81, Ihedioranma, Aks and all friends in the house, am on the Morgan Capital itrade platform now. With a small investible capital of 500,000 naira. Do you advice I buy:
* 500,000 naira worth of UBA stock or
* 500,000naira worth of First Bank stock or
* 250,000naira worth UBA and 250000 naira worth of First Bank stock.

Or if you have any other stock with better prospect let me know.

Pls your advice will be cherished.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
FrankTalk1:
Hi myjoy08, chibuking81, Ihedioranma, Aks and all friends in the house, am on the Morgan Capital itrade platform now. With a small investible capital of 500,000 naira. Do you advice I buy:

nONE OF THE aBOVE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2015
FrankTalk1:

You want to be told how to spend your money abi? If you are in for a long term, i will suggest Dangcem for you. But if it is short term take your cash to Treasury bills.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2015
FrankTalk1:

If your buying must be now, buy first bank at #7.50 or below, for two days now UBA seen to be high at #3.85, but if you see it at #3.60 and below, then buy first bank with half of the money and UBA with half of the money, Okomo oil at #23.90 below and Dangote sugar at 5.20 below, both are also ok. Buy now and sell by next week, but if you can wait till begining of second week of february, more better. (the best time to buy at cheaper rate is usually toward the end of the market period, between 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2015
FrankTalk1:

My brother, please relax oooo. I can't give u go ahead on any stock for now especially bank stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2015
bigass:

nONE OF THE aBOVE

Why?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2015
rebekah2011:

You want to be told how to spend your money abi? If you are in for a long term, i will suggest Dangcem for you. But if it is short term take your cash to Treasury bills.

Am only trying to rub minds with experienced traders before making a move. No I don't do long term. Am in it for trading - JIJO. Treasury bills offers about 9% interest rate and doesn't give the flexibility I like.

Thanks though for your view.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Aks:
My brother, please relax oooo. I can't give u go ahead on any stock for now especially bank stock.

Why not now and if not now, when will be the ideal time?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Chibuking81:
If your buying must be now, buy first bank at #7.50 or below, for two days now UBA seen to be high at #3.85, but if you see it at #3.60 and below, then buy first bank with half of the money and UBA with half of the money, Okomo oil at #23.50 below and Dangote sugar at 5.20 below, both are also ok. Buy now and sell by next week, but if you can wait till begining of second week of february, more better. (the best time to buy at cheaper rate is usually toward the end of the market period, between 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm)

Thanks bro. So much wisdom. I think I will delay any move till 1.30pm as you advised.
But are we really sure the stock prices will be really cheaper by beginning of second week of February? Aren't these just mere speculations?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
FrankTalk1:

Thanks bro. So much wisdom. I think I will delay any move till 1.30pm as you advised.
But are we really sure the stock prices will be really cheaper by beginning of second week of February? Aren't these just mere speculations?
the news surrounding the general election is one of the major factor that will force the price down during the general election week, PDP verses APC Political threat, If PDP win there might be problem, likewise if APC win the same problem, the outcome of election will bring about either positive or negative effect to our dear country, it is only God that know the result or what will be the outcome of the election, so therefore the fear of unknown will be the order of the day. Even if market did not go down as much, neither will it go up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
I greet you all BnSITL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chibuking81:
If your buying must be now, buy first bank at #7.50 or below, for two days now UBA seen to be high at #3.85, but if you see it at #3.60 and below, then buy first bank with half of the money and UBA with half of the money, Okomo oil at #23.90 below and Dangote sugar at 5.20 below, both are also ok. Buy now and sell by next week, but if you can wait till begining of second week of february, more better. (the best time to buy at cheaper rate is usually toward the end of the market period, between 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm)

may not always be true if the market markers are interested in the closing price!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chibuking81:
the news surrounding the general election is one of the major factor that will force the price down during the general election week, PDP verses APC Political threat, If PDP win there might be problem, likewise if APC win the same problem, the outcome of election will bring about either positive or negative effect to our dear country, it is only God that know the result or what will be the outcome of the election, so therefore the fear of unknown will be the order of the day. Even if market did not go down as much, neither will it go up.

You are talking as if when the general elections are over the markets will bounce back...... dont forget the oil prices too. As we pray for a peaceful elections lets also pray for $100 per barrel
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
please has anyone witness any problem with morgan itrade cos i couldn't log-in, it kept on telling me another user with the same username have logged in so i couldn't understand this again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
I do not see any phrase in chibuking writeup pointing to bouncing back madam bigass!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
bigass:

You are talking as if when the general elections are over the markets will bounce back...... dont forget the oil prices too. As we pray for a peaceful elections lets also pray for $100 per barrel
Forget it! it can not come back to $100 atleast for the next few months to come because that era has gone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
immanuello:
please has anyone witness any problem with morgan itrade cos i couldn't log-in, it kept on telling me another user with the same username have logged in so i couldn't understand this again.

It happens when u did not logout properly before logging in. eg if u are working on the itrade and ur system turns off as a result of power or else, u cant log in again to itrade until after the day's trading. So make sure log out from itrade anytime u want to use again before mkt closes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
immanuello:

you may not have properly logged out from a lparticular session before attempting to initiate a new session! probably closed a browser? you'd have to wait for the system to time you out smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Good day my people, it has been a long time, please i just bought some Dangote flour shares and its presently falling. someone posted that the shares is not been managed by Dangote again that it has been sold, so i need your advice my people, should i sell immediately and buy other shares before the loss is too much, i did not do my due diligence very well anyway.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Krisuba:
I do not see any phrase in chibuking writeup pointing to bouncing back madam bigass!!!
If there is peaceful election, there will be a moderate rally despite the price of crude oil.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
SomeOne shared this ebook with me.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Krisuba:
@BNSITL, it seems the Grand Papa Bear is warming up ....with today closing prices at NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stock4life: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mario Draghi led the European Central Bank into a new era with an historic pledge to buy government bonds as part of an asset-purchase program worth about 1.1 trillion euros ($1.3 trillion).

The ECB president side-stepped German-led opposition to quantitative easing in a once-and-for-all push to revive inflation and the euro-area economy. The central bank will buy 60 billion euros per month of securities until September 2016. The ECB also reduced the cost of its long-term loans to banks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
ogadeolu:
Good day my people, it has been a long time, please i just bought some Dangote flour shares and its presently falling. someone posted that the shares is not been managed by Dangote again that it has been sold, so i need your advice my people, should i sell immediately and buy other shares before the loss is too much, i did not do my due diligence very well anyway.

Thanks for your advice.
since there are many good stock with good fundamental and advantage/hope of rising faster when ever the market passes the current challenges, my advise is that, it is better you sell and buy other cheaper stock like Dangote sugar, UBA, First bank, Transcorp, ABC transport, cutix cable, and Eterna oil, that has a better chance of rising faster in future.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
immanuello:
it happen to me yesterday, I sent an email message to morgan capital the same yesterday, they advice me in their reply to properly log out when ever am leaving the page, one of their reply is that I should wait till the system sign me out, may be after one hour before I can be able to log in again, but due to I email them, my password was reset with new password forwarded to my email with advice that upon logging in I, should change the password, so I did today and continue my business with them. (note before, has it been that I did not email them asking them to reset my password, nothing will happen to my password, only that I have to wait for one hour as case may be for my account to be log out, to enable me log in again)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
@Chibuking81, i full appreciate your advice.i will take to it asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (7742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, shonyboi(m), floydmayweather and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.