Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,329 members, 7,829,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948103 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kevostica:

Are u still loading or on brake?
Fire is dangerous and no sane man play with fire, I can not play with fire, stocks are on burning fire filled with manipulation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chibuking81:
what work for Warren Buffet may not work for you and what work for you may not work for Buffet. NIGERIA is filled up with manipulation. Stock market is on fire.

I am not warren buffet and I do not intend to be him, all I saying is that most times being a contrarian can set you apart from the crowd. We all know these are turbulent times in the market but as an astute investor you can pick fundamentally sound stocks when the market prices them down, provided you have a long term view. I just got some more FCMB at N1.98 after buying my first tranche @ N2.01. I have done my risk analysis and this price range suits my overall buying strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chibuking81:
Whether full bull, half bull and mini bull, or the reverse, grand papa bear, papa bear, and small bear in the Nigeria stock exchange market, what am seeing now is that there is fire on the mountain,........................

Sir, you have done so well for this forum. I really commend your strength. For future observation, to avoid contradicting your opinion, i will advise you to just let go of emotional opinion when it comes to stock market. We have been on this road before and there is nothing new to it. Don't be surprised when u are being referred to as your previous quote as many will rely on it as their stock guidance. We learn every seconds, every minutes, every hour, everyday, etc. so don't take my opinion personally as we are brothers and sisters here...

Once again, stock market can never be predicted (what works for you may not work for me...)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin
Chibuking81:
Fire is dangerous and no sane man play with fire, I can not play with fire, stocks are on burning fire filled with manipulation.
grin
Chibuking81:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chibuking81:
There will be a mini bull return next week, FIRST BANK, TRANSCORP, UBA, DANGOTE SUGAR, OKOMU OIL, CONOIL, Oando, Eterna and many others are likely to rally by next week, then after that bear will return. Those stock I mention above, they are all attractive to enter now base on their current price, with JIJO motive/ long term motive too.

currentprice:

see stock commando grin grin grin

i will be the first to remind you of your post next week

$ 202 to naira today

oil below $50

Buari/Jona still there

my brother how market grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
FranklinRich:

I am not warren buffet and I do not intend to be him, all I saying is that most times being a contrarian can set you apart from the crowd. We all know these are turbulent times in the market but as an astute investor you can pick fundamentally sound stocks when the market prices them down, provided you have a long term view. I just got some more FCMB at N1.98 after buying my first tranche @ N2.01. I have done my risk analysis and this price range suits my overall buying strategy.
will join u at N1.25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
it is official!!!! Our prophets have abadonned us.. myjoy08 and chibuking1, why grin grin sad sad shocked sad ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
currentprice:

my brother how market grin

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kevostica:

will join u at N1.25

grin grin cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, you have done so well for this forum. I really commend your strength. For future observation, to avoid contradicting your opinion, i will advise you to just let go of emotional opinion when it comes to stock market. We have been on this road before and there is nothing new to it. Don't be surprised when u are being referred to as your previous quote as many will rely on it as their stock guidance. We earn every seconds, every minutes, every hour, everyday, etc. so don't take my opinion personally as we are brothers and sisters here...

Once again, stock market can never be predicted (what works for you may not work for me...)

Boss where have u being. we missed you so much especially ur stocks pick. what is the way forward?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dragonking:
it is official!!!! Our prophets have abadonned us.. myjoy08 and chibuking1, why grin grin sad sad shocked sad

Why would i abandon my brothers and sisters in the Lord? The fact that we are all human being with some many factors attached to us that is what makes our differences. Anyway nothing do you...Many people will get wealthy this year if ONLY they let go of their FEAR!

Check out this stock as Oga franklin as mentioned one...

FCMB
Diamond
UACN
Flourmill
Transcorp

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Where is Sir Agba..., Sir Passwe... and Sir Dexter, Madam Mercy..., Madam Big, Madam Joysmart...etc. Come back, we miss u all!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
currentprice:

my brother how market
market was up yesterday with about %16, when I said it how much was Okomo oil, #24 and within these period it has rose to #29 and now #27+, how much was Dangote sugar #5.20, within the period it has rose to #6+ and now #5.9 plus, how much was Eterna #2.6, it rises to #2.9+, all these and so many other stocks has changed in price from southward to northward, while some headed southward from north pole, but notwithstand stocks are on big fire, I will not advice anybody to buy now, thanks 4 Ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
I can now bow out till whenever.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chibuking81:
I can now bow out till whenever.

Bros what about the week before and after election?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Macford(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ikejahotel gained 20 kobo today to close at 3.20.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chibuking81:
market was up yesterday with about %16, when I said it how much was Okomo oil, #24 and within these period it has rose to #29 and now #27+, how much was Dangote sugar #5.20, within the period it has rose to #6+ and now #5.9 plus, how much was Eterna #2.6, it rises to #2.9+, all these and so many other stocks has changed in price from southward to northward, while some headed southward from north pole, but notwithstand stocks are on big fire, I will not advice anybody to buy now, thanks 4 Ur understanding.
I will suggest you just keep quiet with all these your rubbish.
Your write ups are becoming very very annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
janykute:

gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
janykute:

grin grin grin grin Could it be that some people have gotten their fingers burnt. I dey laugh o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chibuking81, abeg no mind them. Me I dey feel you die grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
myjoy08:
Where is Sir Agba..., Sir Passwe... and Sir Dexter, Madam Mercy..., Madam Big, Madam Joysmart...etc. Come back, we miss u all!

Oga Myjoy,you didnt ask of Evilspirit and Marketcrash grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
ogadeolu:

thats is why u need diversification, one profit here makes room for a loss there, hope u get?

with one profit here,one loss there,how you go take pay for original palmwine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
hbrednic:

Oga Myjoy,you didnt ask of Evilspirit and Marketcrash grin

Sir, am sorry for not asking this my Oga. Evilspirit and marketcrash too needs help right now...lol. Stock market remind me of this phrase that "no matter what life has thrown at you, don't give up the fight. Life is worth the fight and likewise stock market"!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1013:

grin grin grin grin Could it be that some people have gotten their fingers burnt. I dey laugh o grin grin grin grin

Sir, we should blame no one for any woeful decision (taken) arisen from individual opinions here. It is time we all need to understand that we shouldn't depend too much on anyone in this world (applicable to this market). It is very clear that even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness. So fight your own battle and win the race! It is never too late to rewrite the strategy that works best for YOU and turn your wounds into wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
I'm out of FCMB, i bought @ N2.03 on JAN 23 but out today @ N2.10 (No gain, no loss). I can confidently say I've tried as far as JIJO is concerned. I'm taking the back seat for now. This market is heading to an unknown destination, when u think it has bottomed out, that is when some so called "stocks with fundamentals" will start their break dance. Enough is Enough till after election.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
myjoy08:

Why would i abandon my brothers and sisters in the Lord? The fact that we are all human being with some many factors attached to us that is what makes our differences. Anyway nothing do you...Many people will get wealthy this year if ONLY they let go of their FEAR!

FCMB
Diamond
UACN
Flourmill
Transcorp
I doubt if I can pick Flour mills for now especially with the naira devaluation. Ordinarily it would have been a good buy. In 2008 / 2009 they lost billion in the Naira /dollar conversion. I
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
janykute:

Who be this again ?....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
myjoy08:

FCMB
Diamond
UACN
Flourmill
Transcorp
AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
When I saw the top 10 gainers list, ehn na wa o.

But sha the top 10 gainers list has companies from diverse sectors of the economy.

Maybe people are buying fundamentally sound stocks only

Usually a sector of the market will be dominating the daily top 10 gainers list.

#Just my observation o.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is anything brewing with Dangote Sugar? 56million exchanged hand today. Is Dangote planning to spin this off or......

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: goldendessy(m), ogoo4real, KayOn1, SetrakusRa(m), Mpeace(m), EDUECO(m), IHelp, adamx23(m), chunkuli, UncleBone, Agbalowomeri, sterlingD(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.