Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11034635 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2015
dose cowboy tricked me to sell my dangote sugar be4 they fly undecided anyway 30% is something sha

whatz realli happen to 1st bank, is it cos of oil exposure @ 6.99 chai! where is my cheque book d risk is worth taken
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2015
nosmas:

In impressed by firstbank and diamond Bank market performance everyday they keep lowering the ladder for mite people to clime in grin grin grin

wen u finally climb in and it keeps going down what will u do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2015
Dragonking:

I am really disappointed with first bank and diamond bank..they are very useless.. dey don fall my hand tire..everyday dey keep going down.

my brother, i dey feel you gan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nadcon is abaut to do its own magic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nascon is abaut to do a magic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Late last year,I placed a buy order for FBNH @ N5.

The order is still unfulfilled,but with the N7 support broken,my dreams might just come true.

N6 is next!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kagame:

The order is still unfulfilled,but with the N7 support broken,my dreams might just come true.

N6 is next!

Meanwhile,oil has rallied 11% in the last two days. Is that sustainable?. Its important to know cos whatever happens to the price of oil affects FBNH earnings,either positively or negatively.

First Bank is hugely exposed to the upstream oil and gas sector. Conservative estimates projects the figure to be in the range of 40% of loan book.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kagame:

N6 is next!

bros thread carefully here oo. you might just get hit with an e-bomb cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
natruetalk:
dose cowboy tricked me to sell my dangote sugar be4 they fly undecided anyway 30% is something sha

whatz realli happen to 1st bank, is it cos of oil exposure @ 6.99 chai! where is my cheque book d risk is worth taken

Same here. I was scared out of my position in Dangsugar because of a comment i read on this thread.

The person proclaimed this week as a week of losses(red). SMH

Anyways i had significant profit, unto the next one.

I hardly get affected by comments on this thread, i think i already had the impetus of selling so the comment just served as a catalyst.

If you are still waiting for grand papa of bears, well you are on a long thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
chukyjones:

bros thread carefully here oo. you might just get hit with an e-bomb cheesycheesycheesy

An undertaker got to do his job.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kagame:

Meanwhile,oil has rallied 11% in the last two days. Is that sustainable?. Its important to know cos whatever happens to the price of oil affects FBNH earnings,either positively or negatively.

First Bank is hugely exposed to the upstream oil and gas sector. Conservative estimates projects the figure to be in the range of 40% of loan book.

I think a policy was recently announced by the apex bank asking banks to make an increased provision for power and oil & gas sector loans. Now, that's where I think the problem might be. The volatility of the price of crude necessitated this. Even if the rally is sustained, the provision must be made in adherence to the CBN policy until prices stabilize I guess.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
WAPIC finally at the car park.....Am sore dead with greed? After more 200% profit yet waiting for 300%. Oh paper money!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pdozie: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
TopDown:

I suggest you learn how to identify the lows for equities yourself. Normally, you'll get this over time. Also, remember to understand the reason why some lows and highs happen such as the fall-out of the financial crisis starting 2008. Some of those lows caused by events like that may not happen again for a while especially in stable economies.

I know one author's work with 15 years experiences compiled here: http://tradot.com/digital/?trade-shares-safely

It might help.

Cheers!

TopDown, many thanks. I appreciate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Can Dangote Sugar sustain this upward trend? Or will it be a trap?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
FrankTalk1:
The answer is blowing in the wind. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
FrankTalk1:
NO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
We are getting there...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
davide470:
We are getting there...

WTI crude currently @ 53, am expecting positive nse 2morrow. FBNH going.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hoping I was going to board diamond bank @N2.00......
This mini-bull spoilt every plan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kevostica:
NO
massive interest in this sugar. local & foreign interest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 1:49am On Feb 04, 2015
davide470:
We are getting there...

Dead cat bounce probably!!!! cool cool

#APR, UBA on my mind grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:01am On Feb 04, 2015
FranklinRich:

Dead cat bounce probably!!!! cool cool

#APR, UBA on my mind grin grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2015
hello chibuking81, i hope this the week befor election? were are we going from here(stock's to buy now or not yet?)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2015
ihedioramma:
hello chibuking81, i hope this the week befor election? were are we going from here(stock's to buy now or not yet?)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alphabanks: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2015
Guys whats the procedure for withdrawing funds from Morgan Capital? I have sent mails repeatedly asking them rather they never seem ti reply. If I ask how ti fund I get a reply asap....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2015
alphabanks:
Guys whats the procedure for withdrawing funds from Morgan Capital? I have sent mails repeatedly asking them rather they never seem ti reply. If I ask how ti fund I get a reply asap....

Follow up you mails with a call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Good day mi people, pls what is happening to wema and unity bank?
is it worth it to buy for a medium term or long term?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Nascon has taken over from dangote sugar..it is just flying!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jendy36(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Hi gurus... what's the best stock broker in Nigeria? Also, forex vs stock exchange, which is better?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2015
jendy36:
Hi gurus... what's the best stock broker in Nigeria? Also, forex vs stock exchange, which is better?
Guy, I know we are all BNSITL here but some of these una questions are wackky...abeg,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Please can someone help me? how do i view bid and offers on Morgan capital

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toyeoye(m), chillykelly86(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.