Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035112 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebony9ja(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Those who supply FBNH shares in the market must be angry with the stock or broke or have a good reason to do so. The supply @ N7 is unrelenting shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebony9ja(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Those who supply FBNH shares in the market must be angry with the stock or broke or have a good reason to do so. The supply @ N7 is unrelenting shocked
natruetalk:
dose cowboy tricked me to sell my dangote sugar be4 they fly undecided anyway 30% is something sha
whatz realli happen to 1st bank, is it cos of oil exposure @ 6.99 chai! where is my cheque book d risk is worth taken
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2015
ebony9ja:

About 22million units of FBNH is on offer at N7.. shocked shocked

some people must have either -ive or +ive info that we currently do not have.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jendy36(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2015
cadno:

Guy, I know we are all BNSITL here but some of these una questions are wackky...abeg,

I don't understand you pls! I mean, as xm.com and fxtm.com are examples of forex brokers, which website can I trade for Nigerian stocks. Your reply is appreciated. Which pays more also between forex and stock exchange
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Dragonking:

About 22million units of FBNH is on offer at N7.. shocked shocked

some people must have either -ive or +ive info that we currently do not have.

First Bank Completes Acquisition of DRC Congo Based Bank, Banque Internationale de Credit (BIC).[b][/b]
http://nairametrics.com/first-bank-completes-acquisition-of-drc-congo-based-bank-banque-internationale-de-credit-bic/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2015
kotlass:

I think a policy was recently announced by the apex bank asking banks to make an increased provision for power and oil & gas sector loans. Now, that's where I think the problem might be. The volatility of the price of crude necessitated this. Even if the rally is sustained, the provision must be made in adherence to the CBN policy until prices stabilize I guess.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-banks-slow-down-on-syndicated-borrowing/200949/

"In December, the central bank imposed new regulations on Nigerian banks, requiring banks with exposure to the oil and gas sector in excess of 20 per cent of their total credit facilities to hold provisions of 125 per cent against these assets."

It is for the above reason among others that I think many of the banks won't declare huge profits and pay less generous dividend. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
No body will tell you he is buying first bank now oooo, 23m offer disappear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Josh121:
N7.13 now. board b4 the bus moves
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
First Bank has awaken!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
@Myjoy08

Which non banking fundamental stock do you recommend to buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Youngzedd:
@Myjoy08

Which non banking fundamental stock do you recommend to buy?

Transcorp
Flourmill
Afriprud
Presco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kevostica:

N7.13 now. board b4 the bus moves

Now N7
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
myjoy08:

Transcorp
Flourmill
Afriprud
Presco

Buy recommend?

Do you have a website to check previous price (like 4 years ago).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Youngzedd:

Buy recommend?

Check here, just put the date you want and click on ''Get date '':

http://cashcraft.com/plistsector.php
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Youngzedd:

Buy recommend?

Fix the date you want and click on ''Get Date'':

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Josh121:

I was surprised when a whopping 23million offer disappear... this market na confirm kalo kalo..ojoro too much..grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
FrankTalk1:

Fix the date you want and click on ''Get Date'':

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dragonking:

I was surprised when a whopping 23million offer disappear... this market na confirm kalo kalo..ojoro too much..grin

advanced kalo kalo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teezpee: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
...some traders intentionally place offers at ridiculous (high) prices and take it out towards the end of trading. This is in a bid to create artificial scarcity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
myjoy08:

Transcorp
Flourmill
Afriprud
Presco
DID i hear you say Presco? For the upcoming stock market traders, you better hold your cash and not fall Mugu of this flash called BULL in the midst of serious BEAR
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
This bull will last till Friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
bigass:
This bull will last till Friday.
Thus sayeth the prophetess! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
WTI crude hovering around $48 after losing close to 8% today.

Seems like we are going to see a U-shaped recovery for brent crude/WTI and a lot of range bound oscillation around the $40-$50 price range.

#Bulls make money, Bears make money, pigs get slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TopDown: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
I see a lot of people on here complaining about share price of various stocks falling, causing huge losses for them. To prevent such please follow the advice here:

www.stockmoneyz..com

It focuses on avoiding losses.

Always listen to the news. For instance, yesterday evening, TVC news announced that foreign companies have started selling their stakes in the Nigerian stock market enmass. Some reasons they gave include global fall in oil price and subsequent devaluation of the Naira.

You must then understand that many of our companies hugely focused on oil related investments and foreign capitals WILL take a big hit.

I hope I've helped!

Remain blessed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
TopDown:
I see a lot of people on here complaining about share price of various stocks falling, causing huge losses for them. To prevent such please follow the advice here:

www.stockmoneyz..com

It focuses on avoiding losses.

Always listen to the news. For instance, yesterday evening, TVC news announced that foreign companies have started selling their stakes in the Nigerian stock market enmass. Some reasons they gave include global fall in oil price and subsequent devaluation of the Naira.

You must then understand that many of our companies hugely focused on oil related investments and foreign capitals WILL take a big hit.

I hope I've helped!

Remain blessed.

Thanks but no thanks because you have not been following this thread. Most BnS know more than that TVC newscaster on why stocks are crashing...We are not talking about why but how can we still make money smartly without getting our fingers burnt? Thats what i expected TVC to 'news' about... You heeeaarrrd?

No mind me ooo Thanks for the advice

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TopDown: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
bigass:

Thanks but no thanks because you have not being following this thread. Most BnS knows more than that TVC newscaster on why stocks are crashing...We are not talking about why but how can we still make money smartly without getting our fingers burnt? Thats what i expected TVC to 'news' about... You heeeaarrrd?

No mind me ooo Thanks for the advice

It's ok. I get where you're coming from. The news was just an example. You can get useful info from many sources ofcourse.

When it comes to trading in the stock market, no one knows it all. But experience is important. That's why I mentioned this site that is based on 15 years experience in the stock market:

www.stockmoneyz..com

Like I said, it focuses on avoiding losses; trading wisely, safely, etc.

Remain blessed!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rooneyboy(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2015
TopDown:

When it comes to trading in the stock market, no one knows it all. But experience is important. That's why I mentioned this site

www.stockmoneyz..com

You mean ur Ebook " How to trade shares and NEVER LOSE " ? That must be a magical book.!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ItGeek(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Dear BNSITL,

UBACap & Transcorp which is better to buy short term now ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rooneyboy(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Joysmart joysmart !

I want to be like u when I grow up oo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Things might just be looking good, albeit for a short time. Happy trading guyz. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2015
why am I sensing a trap?

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.