Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10870898 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (7749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
I hope First Bank can pay similar amount..........It will be so cool..................

myjoy08:

There is 1.50 (Naira) final dividend. Check the corporate action on the last page

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
angelo82:
I hope First Bank can pay similar amount..........It will be so cool..................

First Bank? Naaaa! Though I am heavy on FBNH, I don't see them paying close to this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think they will pay 1.00K or a little more............Dont judge with the share price...........Business is not bad for First Bank,so lets be hopeful........They will announce their result on the 28th of this month...........

presiade:

First Bank? Naaaa! Though I am heavy on FBNH, I don't see them paying close to this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
angelo82:
I think they will pay 1.00K or a little more............Dont judge with the share price...........Business is not bad for First Bank,so lets be hopeful........They will announce their result on the 28th of this month...........

One thing is to make profit, it's another thing to be willing to declare juicy dividend; they may want to reserve a large portion of the EPS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kevostica:

ie N30
All things are possible, in the short, medium or long term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

There is 1.50 (Naira) final dividend. Check the corporate action on the last page

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
angelo82:

First Bank will not be underestimated in terms of what they paid last year. They might pay a little bit more of what they paid last year...or equivalent to last year if one can only ignore all these negative sentiment. Plz don't quote me...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
presiade:

Warrant would be posted to your registered postal address, save you have activated e-dividend.
No boss. How do I do dat? Through MorganCapital ?

I have tried searching thru this thread frm page 1, cldnt get an answer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Any little news and off Oando goes. Very volatile money spinner. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
jauntty:
No boss. How do I do dat? Through MorganCapital ?

I have tried searching thru this thread frm page 1, cldnt get an answer.
When you opened trading account with MC you submitted both your residential and postal addresses. So the registrar(s) to the companies will have stakes in will have access to these info, and they would prepare and post your dividend warrant(s) to you if you don't have subsisting e-dividend mandate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
I have followed some of their press releases and it hints towards a better dividend...........I believe that good news will come from FBN and negative analysis won't affect them........They made some positive stride last year and I don't think their exposure to oil and gas will cripple their profit...........28th is around the corner.......

myjoy08:

First Bank will not be underestimated in terms of what they paid last year. They might pay a little bit more of what they paid last year...or equivalent to last year if one can only ignore all these negative sentiment. Plz don't quote me...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
presiade:

We you opened trading account with MC you submitted both your residential and postal addresses. So the registrar(s) to the companies will have stakes in will have access to these info, and they would prepare and post your dividend warrant(s) to you if you don't have subsisting e-dividend mandate.
Ok Boss, now I get the gist. Thanks a billion! More bulls to ur stocks.

Last question pls : how can I register 4 e-dividends ? (seems like dat is less stressful than this warrant posting to an address)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
This year will be the 5th that FBNH is formed.......I mean FBN as a holding company and its important to the management that they declare good dividend so as to allow pension funds in Nigeria to buy their stock as they are barred by law since FBNH is seen a new company on nose...........I think something good is coming them..........

presiade:

One thing is to make profit, it's another thing to be willing to declare juicy dividend; they may want to reserve a large portion of the EPS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
angelo82:
I have followed some of their press releases and it hints towards a better dividend...........I believe that good news will come from FBN and negative analysis won't affect them........They made some positive stride last year and I don't think their exposure to oil and gas will cripple their profit...........28th is around the corner.......

Their result might be released earlier before that date stated...!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't think so........Its fixed but maybe some brief info might come out but 28th has been marked on their financial calendar...............

myjoy08:

Their result might be released earlier before that date stated...!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
jauntty:

Last question pls : how can I register 4 e-dividends ? (seems like dat is less stressful than this warrant posting to an address)
two options:
1. Get MC to process your signature specimen to the registrar through the CSCS (you will fill in share transfer form). OR
2. Get banker's confirmation of your signature (N2000-3,000) and take it to your registrar.

Either way, you then take a completed e-dividend mandate form to your registrar to activate for you.
Amen to the bolded bros grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
jauntty:

When you buy stock through a stockbroker, the registrar does not have your signature unlike when you buy via public offer. Now if you fill an e-dividend warrant indicating your account number using your signature, the registrar will not be able to process it since they do not have your signature. Then the processes explained by presiade will give them your signature.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
presiade:

Looking @ 80k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
jarkbauer:

When you buy stock through a stockbroker, the registrar does not have your signature unlike when you buy via public offer. Now if you fill an e-dividend warrant indicating your account number using your signature, the registrar will not be able to process it and since they do not have your signature. The above processes will give them your signature.
Oga, did you read my comment well?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
lancee:

Looking @ 80k
Something like that or less.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
presiade:

Oga, did you read my comment well?

ofcourse i only added that to further explain to jauntty. Maybe i quoted you wrongly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
presiade:

I think Zenith should do better than this though... grin. I think JIJO is possible for that GTbank, considering their qualification date of 17th March, which is earlier than 28th wink.
you might enter with jijo motive and end up losing or turning to jisp, you want to buy low and sell high, what of if no one shows interest of buying high when you want to sell. There was a day I spent more than three hours trying to sell Transcorp using morgan itrade, upon I choose market price no buyer, I then choose below market price, but market makers refuse to allow it go. As you are thinking to jump in and jump out, many are still thinking that way, it all depends on whom jump out first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
i see alot of JISP starting from tmrw. The bears are coming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bear season five is just doing introduction and press up. Market was down today by 0.82% with 16 gainers and 38 losers. Trade with care.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
presiade:

Something like that or less.

Hmm 60K won't be good , well man go manage am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebony9ja(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
ZENITH FY 2014 RESULT

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
I believe it will be 1.00k or a little more.........It won't be less than 1.00k...........

lancee:

Hmm 60K won't be good , well man go manage am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
angelo82:
I believe it will be 1.00k or a little more.........It won't be less than 1.00k...........

I doubt it , well its possible ... lets wait for that day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chibuking81:
Bear season five is just doing introduction and press up. Market was down today by 0.82% with 16 gainers and 38 losers. Trade with care.

Fingers crossed.

Oga you need to change your moniker to Stockbear

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

Fingers crossed.

Oga you need to change your moniker to Stockbear

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (7749) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zagee, Babynerd, perfectgen(m), kalkah, DrGrow(m), rebekah2011(m), Locotrader(m), Pete002, ayft(m), handsomebolanle and 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.