Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10969729 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7093) (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
sterlingD:

What is the intrinsic value for FBNH?I have seen that of the other members of F.U.G.A.Z. except that of F- FBNH

I am not following FBN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
OANDO and IB

DD pls grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I am not following FBN.
I have doubts about fbhn after that scandal......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
FLOURMILL is getting ready to break out from the 35 resistance level. It was heavily accumulated today. How else can we explain the huge volume while the price remained relatively the same? undecided

I don't know why my fair value says 68. It seems that it can still double in this market, even when people have started booking profits. Does that even make sense? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
ositadima1:
FLOURMILL is getting ready to break out from the 35 resistance level. It was heavily accumulated today. How else can we explain the huge volume while the price remained relatively the same? undecided

I don't know why my fair value says 68. It seems that it can still double in this market, even when people have started booking profits. Does that even make sense? grin

Flour Mills of Nigeria can do better, but currently not doing enough.

Return On Equity of about 10% considering the huge debt is not good enough. Net margin of about 2%

The valuation is cheap, but profitability ratio and efficiency are not encouraging.

Since the market is bullish, anything can happen.

I don't know the catalyst that will ensure the latent value in Flour Mills is discovered.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
ositadima1:

Just saw that, but expecting it to touch lower 30ish or high 29 within a week or 2. As Oga Emma stated, perhaps its caught-up in the bull run. But unlike other stocks I've monitored, why did it fall so much btw 2014 and 2015?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 1:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Wow everything going to the moon! I have a question for the ogas, with all these crazy prices, will companies be increasing their dividends to match the massive run up?

For example, Stanbic, will they be forced to pay like N6? How about GT and Zee? Should we be expecting like N4?

Can’t even find any decent yielding stocks to buy again smh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Ades1:
Wow everything going to the moon! I have a question for the ogas, with all these crazy prices, will companies be increasing their dividends to match the massive run up?

For example, Stanbic, will they be forced to pay like N6? How about GT and Zee? Should we be expecting like N4?

Dividends have nothing to do with stock prices, but with the earnings of the business.

Dividend yield of 10% and above which we enjoyed in the past was an aberration, we should get used to dividend yield of 5% to 8%.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EconFinance: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Yoast:

See contradiction...
What's contradictory about it ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2023
I agree with you. Net Margin dropped to 1% in Q3 2023 because of a N10billion loss at Honeywell. Hopefully, the acquisition of Honeywell would bring more benefits than costs. Borrowings are growing quite fast, with the attendant finance costs.

Audited reports should have been out by end of May. Who knows.

Las las, I hope they discover the trick to bring efficiency to FMN. It's a sleeping giant that I would like to align with.

emmanuelewumi:

Flour Mills of Nigeria can do better, but currently not doing enough.

Return On Equity of about 10% considering the huge debt is not good enough. Net margin of about 2%

The valuation is cheap, but profitability ratio and efficiency are not encouraging.

Since the market is bullish, anything can happen.

I don't know the catalyst that will ensure the latent value in Flour Mills is discovered.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Lock out rally in place in the market. Market is in stage 2.

Charts will need reassessing to identify likely reversal points or topping actions.

Until then, do nothing if you planted your bottle long ago.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2023
Ades1:

Investors cannot force companies to pay a certain dividend. It's either investors accept the proposed dividend or simply sell and walk away.

In order to enjoy high yield, one must buy when stocks are selling below their intrinsic values. There's no other way around it!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2023
megawealth01:
OANDO and IB

DD pls grin

If dem add CUTIX and Sterling bank join e go too make sense die…. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Ades1:

The problem here is that most of you are too scared of seeing prices go up than coming down. Most of the stocks are grossly undervalued hence the need for repricing. Although, from a technical perspective, they are due for a 50 to 60% correction as most of them are already trading in overbought zone. That is why people should avoid FUGAZ and other stocks in this range for now and wait for them to pull back before entering rather than chase and get slaughtered. My one cent..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2023
But where is rabbi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Morning folks.
Is it advicible to buy Eternal PLC shares at this price pick. Please I need your humble advice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Pls pls, any advise on Seplat. The stock is attracting me seriously. I have already bought some few units but thinking of selling part of my mtn or dang sugar to add more. TA and FA people
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Coolcash1:

The problem here is that most of you are too scared of seeing prices go up than coming down. Most of the stocks are grossly undervalued hence the need for repricing. Although, from a technical perspective, they are due for a 50 to 60% correction as most of them are already trading in overbought zone. That is why people should avoid FUGAZ and other stocks in this range for now and wait for them to pull back before entering rather than chase and get slaughtered. My one cent..

UBA and ACCESSCORP still have approximately 30% and 40%, respectively. OVRSD/OVRBT list. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Mpeace:
Pls pls, any advise on Seplat. The stock is attracting me seriously. I have already bought some few units but thinking of selling part of my mtn or dang sugar to add more. TA and FA people

Go for it. Something hooge is loading…
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Coolcash1:

Go for it. Something hooge is loading…
True. I saw ANOH project and others. But I hope its not the usaul hype.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2023
ositadima1:

UBA and ACCESSCORP still have approximately 30% and 40%, respectively. OVRSD/OVRBT list. cheesy
please the meaning of OVRSD/OVRBT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Coolcash1:

If dem add CUTIX and Sterling bank join e go too make sense die…. grin

I talked about CUTIX when it was long on #0.20k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Mfunkynation:

please the meaning of OVRSD/OVRBT

Oversold refers to a situation where a security has been sold too much and is likely to rebound. This can happen when there is a lot of selling pressure in the market, or when a security has fallen below its support level.

Overbought refers to a situation where a security has been bought too much and is likely to correct. This can happen when there is a lot of buying pressure in the market, or when a security has risen above its resistance level.

Here are some of the signs that a security may be oversold or overbought:

Volume: When a security is oversold, volume tends to increase as more and more people sell. When a security is overbought, volume tends to decrease as more and more people buy.
Price action: When a security is oversold, the price tends to fall sharply. When a security is overbought, the price tends to rise sharply.
Relative strength index (RSI): The RSI is a technical indicator that measures the strength of a security's price movement. When the RSI is below 30, it suggests that the security is oversold. When the RSI is above 70, it suggests that the security is overbought.

Copied... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2023
Dangote cement is red when others are green. It still remains red when others turn red too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2023
ositadima1:

Oversold refers to a situation where a security has been sold too much and is likely to rebound. This can happen when there is a lot of selling pressure in the market, or when a security has fallen below its support level.

Overbought refers to a situation where a security has been bought too much and is likely to correct. This can happen when there is a lot of buying pressure in the market, or when a security has risen above its resistance level.

Here are some of the signs that a security may be oversold or overbought:

Volume: When a security is oversold, volume tends to increase as more and more people sell. When a security is overbought, volume tends to decrease as more and more people buy.
Price action: When a security is oversold, the price tends to fall sharply. When a security is overbought, the price tends to rise sharply.
Relative strength index (RSI): The RSI is a technical indicator that measures the strength of a security's price movement. When the RSI is below 30, it suggests that the security is oversold. When the RSI is above 70, it suggests that the security is overbought.

Copied... embarassed
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2023
- Profit taking witnessed in some stocks earlier....
- Some reversing the earlier shedding.....
- Some who couldn't get in to some choice stocks are using the opportunity to enter.....
- Market still witnessing volumes.....

*Edited*...... before someone will come to blame wink

* Pls do not take as any form of advice...it's just update on what was observed in market*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2023
ogoo4real:
Morning folks.
Is it advicible to buy Eternal PLC shares at this price pick. Please I need your humble advice.
Do you mean today's price?
In my personal opinion, I think Yes!

It's even on full bid @25.40 self......

* Pls do your DD o. I just gave my personal opinion on it. Nothing more, nothing less. Lol. *
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2023
Please has Lasaco been marked ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Never buy or sell stocks using the MARKET option. Use LIMITS. Learnt that lesson today. These stock brokers are digital thieves

(1) (2) (3) ... (7093) (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle, drotba(m), EDUECO(m), ogoo4real, ernie4life(m), Willie2015, rebekah2011(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.