Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10857424 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7090) (7091) (7092) (7093) (7094) (7095) (7096) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by reucom: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hello my good people.
Is it better to sell my first bank shares before they close their book for the year please? Or what is the best time to sell?
Thanks everyone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
reucom:
Hello my good people.
Is it better to sell my first bank shares before they close their book for the year please? Or what is the best time to sell?
Thanks everyone
I advise you wait receive your dividend,also wait for q2 2023 results which I believe will be good and might send the price above #20....see what happened to other banks after dividend payment but please DD i only made my opinion, you have the final decision.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
seyisanya:
UNILEVER will do the needful soon!
Are they now earning?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by reucom: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Princkez:
I advise you wait receive your dividend,also wait for q2 2023 results which I believe will be good and might send the price above #20....see what happened to other banks after dividend payment but please DD i only made my opinion, you have the final decision.

Thanks 👍
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
Voice of rumour has it that Fola Adeola, founder Gtb is set to be named finance minister. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mpeace:
Voice of rumour has it that Fola Adeola, founder Gtb is set to be name finance minister. Hmmm

He is a technocrat. That is cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mpeace:
Voice of rumour has it that Fola Adeola, founder Gtb is set to be name finance minister. Hmmm

Off target 😌
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
Harvestock01:

Off target 😌
I completely agree with you.An ex banker or serving banker should not be minister of finance. We have many refined economist for the job.This banker are only good in adding corruption via the banks.And making it untraceable because it is a sector they know well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hello everyone! I hope we are all ready for the next half of 2023.

I made a quick report on NSE market, you could explore the report that dives into the performance of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in H1 2023 and offers projections for H2 2023, mainly TA.

Click on this link ==> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h2OMrTmZMH_mIYZkuNXL_82Jv8tX7BbN/view?usp=sharing

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Site could not be reached
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Bbbwings:
Site could not be reached
In the meantime, if you could manually type the link below on your browser, it should work.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
BullBearMkt:

still trying to get it right, bear with me

grin grin grin grin grin
3 backward-slashes means it's located inside your folder in your computer system and not on the web(2-baxkward-slashes).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
chimex38:

3 backward-slashes means it's located inside your folder in your computer system and not on the web(2-baxkward-slashes).
grin
You're correct! The system removed the ""; thereby causing problems. I have put the original long link there. Thanks.
I hope it's working now!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
BullBearMkt:

grin
You're correct! The system removed the ""; thereby causing problems. I have put the original long link there. Thanks.
I hope it's working now!
grin grin grin grin grin
Works fine...
✌ great write up and analysis. cool
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by reucom: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
BullBearMkt:

I made a quick report on NSE market, you could explore the report that dives into the performance of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in H1 2023 and offers projections for H2 2023, mainly TA.

Click on this link ==> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h2OMrTmZMH_mIYZkuNXL_82Jv8tX7BbN/view?usp=sharing

grin grin grin grin grin

I just looked at your report. Looks good 👍

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Very detailed, thorough and insightful. Thank you very much. Please I will like to subscribe for subsequent similar reports in the future. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
MrDiligence:

Very detailed, thorough and insightful. Thank you very much. Please I will like to subscribe for subsequent similar reports in the future. Thanks
Thank you.
I'll always post it here
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
reucom:

I just looked at your report. Looks good 👍
Thank you
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Good report.
TA on UBA
(quote author=BullBearMkt post=124172704]Hello everyone! I hope we are all ready for the next half of 2023.

grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2023
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Concise, comprehensive analysis.

Well done sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:57am On Jul 03, 2023
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Interesting analysis, good job.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:00am On Jul 03, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Good report.
TA on UBA
For UBA TA Analysis:
-Stock price breakout from support at 10.50 in June
-Price likely targeting above 13.50 to test previous high
-This may attract sellers to take some profits and affect price declining
(OR continue with the bullish sentiment if condition is favourable)
-Overall outlook of UBA is bullish but price at high risk; testing 6 year high
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pennystockwarri: 6:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Here's a rundown of what happened in the Nigerian stock market last week and what to expect this week.

https://twitter.com/quansimodo/status/1675607807742169088?t=RgJ5MnK-r0WLL2qyAHMmdA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2023
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

I would like to comment on AIRTELAFRI from my own point of view. The stock has been favored by investors from around June 2020 to October last year, when something changed and we started seeing pockets of sell-off on the OBV chart. It has established resistance/support around 1260/1280. It seems to me that this region will be revisited a couple of times. In fact, the stock seems to have reached some sort of equilibrium with respect to earnings.

If we assume that the 200-day moving average (MA) is a sign of bullishness, then I would say that AIRTELAFRI is not bullish, as it has remained below this level. Given that it peaked twice in December and once in August in the previous years, we may still see it move up. However, as I mentioned, the probability of it returning to the established resistance/support level is high unless it experiences a boost in earnings. My valuation, which puts the fair value of the stock at 1350, seems to supports my other views.

And of course, I added a chart to impress some people. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2023
BullBearMkt:

Update: Sterling bank shows buy after the rejection, but sellers lurking above 3. 50/50 chance to continue higher
grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks once again for this very crucial update. It was very helpful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ekkywolex(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2023
agbekoya:
Instant buy/sell available on a number of Nigerian stockbroker platforms. I recommend Morgancapital group with their itrade platform you are live on the exchange.

Does anyone know the working customer care number for Morgan capital. They are not responding to the mail and the listed numbers are not connecting?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2023
E Ku Market o.

Market resumed stronger this early hours, with some stocks on full bid already.

No one seems to be willing to sell CHAMS again self......full bid @81k.....
Loco, and anyone enjoying this CHAMS ride, if you like don't remember to send me Christmas gift this year you hear........and also to OGG.....God willing.. tongue

UBA sighted @12.80.….13......13.20.....
ACCESS @17...
ETERNA : @23.10 full bid....
UNITY @1.29, CHAMS @81k, COCOA @2.62, IKEJA HOTELS @4.38, CHI-PLC @90........full bid...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2023
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o.

Loco, and anyone enjoying this CHAMS ride, if you like do remember to send me Christmas gift this year, you hear........and also OGG... tongue

UBA sighted @12.80.….
ACCESS @17...

Expected grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2023
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o.

Loco, and anyone enjoying this CHAMS ride, if you like do remember to send me Christmas gift this year, you hear........and also OGG... tongue

UBA sighted @12.80.….
ACCESS @17...

you forgot to mention JAPAULGOLD on full bid...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2023
Princkez:
you forgot to mention JAPAULGOLD on full bid...
Lol. JAPAUL full bid @77k

UBA: Again sighted @11.90....
ACCESS: 17.50/17.60....18.....18.10.....
This ACCESS just dey vex anyhow today..... grin

STERLING: 3.69....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol. JAPAUL full bid @77k

UBA: Again sighted @11.90....
ACCESS: 17.50/17.60....

UBA-12.90 u mean?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2023
dapix:
UBA-12.90 u mean?
Na so.....

FIDELITY @7.70...
FCMB @5.58....
GT @35.50..
FBNH: @17.50...
UCAP: @16.85...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7090) (7091) (7092) (7093) (7094) (7095) (7096) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olaide1295, dangle, DrAwo(m), floydmayweather, Mpeace(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.