Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10872801 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7152) (7153) (7154) (7155) (7156) (7157) (7158) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2023
I see. Thank you for the clarification.

BabsO2:

Reduction in what ?

ETI has lost the highest amount of shareholder funds in the last ten years. If there were no impairments, ETI should have second to largest SHF northwards of N 1,700b
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2023
You are correct. I have clearly mis-read the data.
Harvestock01:

You are reading the data the other way round.
Impairment Vs SHF not SHF Vs Impairment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2023
yMcy56:

Status today as at now ....
We go all dey alright las las.

Honeywell on full bid @3.63 based on this news:

https://punchng.com/bank-ordered-to-pay-honeywell-n72bn/
sad shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2023
aj8:

My COMMON SENSE ENTRY POINT for Japaulgold as at 19-07-2023 is 0. TARGET NIL
one man's food is another man's ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2023
It's very difficult timing the market...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2023
veecovee:
too much analysis can lead to trading paralysis.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2023
BabsO2:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39006_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC-FIDELITY_BANK_PLC-_NOTICE_OF_EGM_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2023.pdf

Fidelity planning to raise money through PO and Rights issue. To increase total shares about a third. No wonder the price has been moving far ahead of FCMB.
please what's PO? Public offering?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Ginalex:
yep

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2023
Ginalex:

Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2023
locodemy:

Peter obi

😉😉😉
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Add overbloated project cost to that and awarding contracts that don't get executed in full even when payments have been made. In the end, you have plenty naira chasing your limited FX thereby pushing the rate higher. Then we return back to square one. A lot of states borrowed from banks, issued debts instruments (bonds for example) and you don't see the impact in the economy of the states.

Anyway, let me stick to making money in the market.
Willie2015:

Crus of the problem in Naija system...
is not revenue generation...
Bulk of the revenue still goes to pockets..
of the politicians and their cronies...
Even if we dont borrow... its still the same...story...
Over 62yr of existence ..
We are still battling with poor road networks...
poor power supply.....No rail network.....
Basic things we need as masses....
And successive govt cant get it right ... cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Bought Stanbic at 54.1500. My COMMON SENSE BUY POINT IS N55.00. Will buy more if it falls below my entry point. Target N75.00

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Please do not disparage those who are helping to analyse stocks and those who have been sharing their views about the possible directions of the market. Recall that many of the members of the forum do solicit for their assistance at one time or another.
In as much as they can not be right every time, we should appreciate the fact that they are not Gods; the propensity of the market is unquestionable.
We should rather appreciate their efforts. Note that they burn the midnight oil do researches and permutating what they bring to us. Eventhough sublime criticism is easy, we should try as much as possible to control our outbursts whenever the market do us shege! The shege scenario is a part and parcel of the market, and since it can not be ruled out, we should learn to live with it.
May i use this opportunity to salute and appreciate our financial gurus and those who usually assist us on this forum.
We shall always succeed in the end.
God blesses us all.
Thank you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
veecovee:

I am seeing a strong support on your stock.
People who entered at 0.74 today have nothing to regret now except Govt policies, this subsidy and naira float issues shows more concern
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
The beauty of My COMPOUNDING STRATEGY
FROM N1,000,000
Step 0..N1,000,000
Step 1…N1,200,000
Step 2…N1,440,000
Step 3…N1,728,000
Step 4…N2,073,600
Step 5…N2,488,320
Step 6…N2,985,984
Step 10..N6,191,736

Roll over from stock to stock. Make provisions for charges too. You can hold unto any purchase you adjudge capable of another 20% price appreciation or else find another good one to roll over to. Best for those who want to build up capital or may not want to expose themselves to greater capital risks. ONLY GO FOR STOCKS WITH GOOD FUNDAMENTALS AND TRACK RECORDS . YOU CAN USE THE NGX ASI OR SECTOR INDEX TO GAUGE MOMENTUM. BUY ON DECLINE WHEN BEARISH.

You can scale up or down according to your pocket and risk appetite. Pay attention to both local and foreign news so that events don’t catch you unawares

I believe we are here to help one another. N’est pas?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
This race Fidelity is running (not the stock) is worrisome in a way - maybe folks with better understanding can explain.

Private placement was approved less than a year ago, now the board is presenting another form of dilution with this Rights issue (Call options) and PO.

Whereas certain other coys are implementing share buybacks, they are increasing number of shares.

Am I being overly concerned?

BabsO2:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39006_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC-FIDELITY_BANK_PLC-_NOTICE_OF_EGM_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2023.pdf

Fidelity planning to raise money through PO and Rights issue. To increase total shares about a third. No wonder the price has been moving far ahead of FCMB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
thesilentone:
This race Fidelity is running (not the stock) is worrisome in a way - maybe folks with better understanding can explain.

Private placement was approved less than a year ago, now the board is presenting another form of dilution with this Rights issue (Call options) and PO.

Whereas certain other coys are implementing share buybacks, they are increasing number of shares.

No company on nse will see my money via po or right issue. It get why.i don fall that mugu in the past

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
thesilentone:

If they don't loose investors money through bad loans, nothing to worry about. As there is a lot of money looking for viable investments. And Nigeria and the developing world need investment capital for entrepreneurial pursuits.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
No company on nse will see my money via po or right issue. It get why.i don fall that mugu in the past

Many have learnt to play safe with their money but the movement is there for the Profit Opportunity in FidelityBank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thank you.
BabsO2:

If they don't loose investors money through bad loans, nothing to worry about. As there is a lot of money looking for viable investments. And Nigeria and the developing world need investment capital for entrepreneurial pursuits.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
I don't mind POs if the purpose of raising the funds is not to pay off debt, it is IPOs I don't look at at all.

Some play IPOs and hit it out of the park, just not my game.
Streetinvestor2:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Streetinvestor2:

Chief,
They are not looking for you and I to buy the shares.
They already have investors who will buy the PO & RI.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
samguru:

Chief,
They are not looking for you and I to buy the shares.
They already have investors who will buy the PO & RI.
grin
You are right. Then they shouldn't have called it po and Ri.The should have called it something like special placement. we don wise for all this ceo/board matters. You want to dilute the shares from 16 billion to 22,500 billion at what revenue generating capacity. They should look inward for better options like not paying dividend for some times.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Harvestock01:

Many have learnt to play safe with their money but the movement is there for the Profit Opportunity in FidelityBank.
Yes you are right. I sold some of my holdings at 9.60.I can't wait for such opportunity again before the po and Ri to exist completely,lol.I wish them good luck.My BE is #2.17

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Good evening BullbearMkt
Sent you an email.
Please respond
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
E ku market ooooo

$1 to N855

Please wake me up at $1equal N1,000+ soon grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Godisfaithful:
E ku market ooooo
$1 to N855
Your problems is always about $ $ $! how you help me understand the synergy between $ and Nigerian Stock. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Your problems is always about $ $ $!
how you help me understand the synergy between $ and Nigerian Stock.
Thanks

Problem kè? There’s no problem anywhere jare. Let’s go market is bullish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2023
I’m not investing in ngx for now again. I invested, converted dollars at 770 now it’s 860. I’ve lost 12% already if I decide to repatriate my money from Nigeria back home today. Enjoy your renewed shege.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2023
Godisfaithful:
E ku market ooooo

$1 to N855

This is going forward exchange rate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2023
Naira to dollar is expected to reach N1000 by April 2025 and N1500 by July 2028.

I think a Nairaland denominated asset that can deliver a minimum total return of 100% between now and July 2028 will hedge the devaluation risk.

Using the 72 rule, that means a Naira denominated asset that gives a return of 14.5% and compounded for the next 5 years, will be a return of 100% in July 2028.

If you do your homework well, you should be able to do better than 14.5% per annum

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7152) (7153) (7154) (7155) (7156) (7157) (7158) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), Jonwest, Hedgefunds, Megapower, Adinije(f), Redoil, Princkez, Mpeace(m), Niyijac, eziokwunwoko(m), crownprince2017, seyisanya(m), Streetinvestor2, Deadlytruth(m), ojesymsym, ololufemi, lionshare and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.