Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875556 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7204) (7205) (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
locodemy:
This is not a time of making money but a time of serious bergaining.After bergaining, consolidations follows.Just praying to get my target units complete in this period.

Red is coming for the market soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
jp130:
I contacted them and they sent me a link to fill the form for reactivation but up till now, that link doesn't open or even their website on my phone.

I think it has to do with the browser you are using.
try use another browser
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
megawealth01:

Red is coming for the market soon

Yes bargain hunters are bidding their preferred stocks low now getting them gradually until it enters oversold territory.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
locodemy:
This is not a time of making money but a time of serious bergaining.After bergaining, consolidations follows.Just praying to get my target units complete in this period.
in your opinion...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
locodemy:

Yes bargain hunters are bidding their preferred stocks low now getting them gradually until it enters oversold territory.
why am I not get dangota sugar @ 32 for the 2nd week to complete my targeted unit for now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
why am I not get dangota sugar @ 32 for the 2nd week to complete my targeted unit for now .

What is my concern in you getting your targeted units.I have mine to do based on my ability.Do yours base on your ability too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Thank you transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
moneymanager:
undecided

Oga, I have been following you for a while now, but I am yet to understand your agenda. Are you telling me to buy, sell, or hold the stocks you post?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
yMcy56:

Accept if you have the means of picking it.
Please Aunty Mercy can you recommend some nice paying dividend stocks to buy at the moment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
locodemy:

What is my concern in you getting your targeted units.I have mine to do based on my ability.Do yours base on your ability too
Lol,i thought you ment thr is a strategy you adopt of bidding at low and it get filled. That is what I want to learn because I have been doing it and it is not working.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
From Access to Stanbic to Zenith to UBA delay in filing H1 2023 audited accounts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
sterlingD:
From Access to Stanbic to Zenith to UBA delay in filing H1 2023 audited accounts

why am i thinking that CBN is investigating these banks on the FOREX issues. Their unseen Q2 reports maybe shaking tables. A lot had happened in the last quarter with the bank executives being placed under watch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Lol,i thought you ment thr is a strategy you adopt of bidding at low and it get filled. That is what I want to learn because I have been doing it and it is not working.

How much do you have to influence the price of Dangote sugar?
Pls don't involve me in such stocks pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
vacanci:

why am i thinking that CBN is investigating these banks on the FOREX issues. Their unseen Q2 reports maybe shaking tables. A lot had happened in the last quarter with the bank executives being placed under watch.
You seem to believe those CBN guys.
Truth is if there is any fx related infraction, it might not be an official act but an individual crime.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
locodemy:

How much do you have to influence the price of Dangote sugar?
Pls don't involve me in such stocks pls
OK I now get it.The strategy does not work in all stock. I been done dey for#32 for sugar when it was #32 plus.Today I even surprised the thing dey #37.I thought you had almighty strategy, lol.Then why your guy come dey say you dey expo owner strategy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 1:49am On Aug 23, 2023
vacanci:

More like CBN being incompetent as usual. No more Emefiele, but it is mostly the same incompetent morons running things
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2023
sterlingD:
I haven't really seen anything unusual in the delay anyway.......
If you study the trend, some of these banks used to release Q2 results in late August thru mid September.

UBA for instance, we should expect release of her Corporate Action from Sept 2nd to Sept 10th, going by the past records....
Last year, it was released on Sept 8th.....the previous one (2021) Sept 9th.......

So, we can only begin to worry if release of H1 2023 result and Corporate Action exceeds 15th of Sept........in my opinion. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Ajibade123:
Please Aunty Mercy can you recommend some nice paying dividend stocks to buy at the moment
It depends on many factors, your goals, target, the type of investor you are -short/medium/long term, etc.
You can DM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2023
vacanci:

inow I understand the delay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2023
locodemy:

How much do you have to influence the price of Dangote sugar? Pls don't involve me in such stocks pls
Loco , has nail it on the head for you! hope you grab! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2023
moneymanager:
undecided
Stocks are meant to go high and higher and then low and lower... Just rest,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Loco , has nail it on the head for you!
hope you grab! grin
OK now,I get it.My bad I didn't read between the lines.....influence .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2023
This rabiu of buafood na serious guy man.He saw alhaji is coming and is jacking up his worth via manipulation of buafood shares.It will still end well for dangote food share holders. Na wen time to pay dividend we go see who be chairman

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2023
TRANSCORP:
Was able to surmount the 4.50 mountain today......
Chai!! Those movements within 3mins of market opening! shocked
- Bids now above 4.50...... smiley
- Now @4.75!! shocked

The 12million bids that queued @4.55, you will then wonder where they were yesterday when the stock was begging for buyers @4.50.... grin

*Do not take as any form of advice o. Na cruise we dey cruise up so..... wink

ETERNA: This one is still doing what it likes .......
Just tying down fund anyhow.........but hope still dey sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Ajibade123:

Watch UBA, it's currently pulling back.....
Keep eye on the price movement.....
......and do your DD if you know how to do it.

* You still need to answer the concerns raised earlier......about your goals etc.

* Hope you picked some DANGSUGAR and Transcorp when the Ogas were mentioning it here too?
* So also GSK......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
This rabiu of buafood na serious guy man.He saw alhaji is coming and is jacking up his worth via manipulation of buafood shares.It will still end well for dangote food share holders. Na wen time to pay dividend we go see who be chairman
BUAFOODS @181.......
The Oga is just giving gap in advance....... grin

Streetinvestor2:
OK now,I get it.My bad I didn't read between the lines.....influence .
Lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2023
yMcy56:

BUAFOODS @181.......

Waoooo!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2023
CWG
Anybody noticed this stock of recent?
One of the hot stocks around this time......

Saw one news about the company.....

@currentprice one of your recommended stocks is doing well in market o.

https://leadership.ng/ngx-approves-cwg-free-float-extension-request/

* Quite a lot of cross deals in TRANSCORP @4.78......
Seems these insiders knows what we don't know yet.......@ 4.80.......4.85.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2023
yMcy56:

BUAFOODS @181.......

Rabiu giving retail investors with their small units to pump small. Later he will jump in with 100k units to drive price to close on a high.

That man suppose be Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2023
vacanci:

Rabiu giving retail investors with their small units to pump small. Later he will jump in with 100k units to drive price to close on a high.

It is now obvious dangota food will not come anything less than #100
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2023
vacanci:

The thing is: It can only take dem moneybags to move such stocks at that price......
I like the fact that Alhaji Rabiu is coming thru for the stock.......at least for the benefits of retailers... smiley
I hope his broker comes in and move the price for today as well....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7204) (7205) (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Strategical and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.