Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10873932 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) (7211) (7212) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mpeace:
na every day you dey thank transcorp?
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hi yMcy56 and all,
What's the easiest way to fund my Morgan account? The current method I use is a bit tedious. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Amys: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
phoinix:

LOL at Amys, already following Loco on her profile page. I am not liable to anything that happens to her account o. cheesy

Just following for news that might benefit me on small stocks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Amys: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Can see Uba stock is pulling down, is it a good stock to buy. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mpeace:
na every day you dey thank transcorp?
...a grateful heart, finds joy in the simplest moments.
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good evening Mr BullbearMkt:
Please as at today, TA( support and resistant level) on Dangote Sugar
[b][/b]quote author=BullBearMkt post=125312903]
grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Good evening Mr BullbearMkt:
Please as at today, TA( support and resistant level) on Dangote Sugar
[b][/b]quote author=BullBearMkt post=125312903]
grin grin grin grin grin
lol!
...only support available; closest @37.50
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
phoinix:

LOL at Amys, already following Loco on her profile page. I am not liable to anything that happens to her account o. cheesy
wahala grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
"Shareholding guidelines
The Executive Directors are required to build and maintain a shareholding in the Company equivalent to 200 per cent of salary and are expected to retain shares vesting under the deferred annual bonus and LTIP (net of tax) until such time as the guideline shareholding has been achieved.
New Executive Directors are required to maintain a post-cessation share ownership requirement to hold the lower of the respective in-role shareholding guideline and the actual shareholding immediately prior to departure for a period of two years.
The Company’s policy in respect of vested and unvested share awards post-cessation of employment is set out below in the section on Exit Payment Policy." - one of my holdings.

Does this apply to companies in NSE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
ggoldmine:
Hi yMcy56 and all,
What's the easiest way to fund my Morgan account? The current method I use is a bit tedious. Thank you.
Simply transfer to any of Morgan Capital account number below........
Then send Morgan a "Fund Deposit" mail.
Your trading account will be credited.

* Tips: Transfer from your account number registered with Morgan when you opened your trading account, it will automatically send you a receipt of funding after fund confirmation......and your trading account will be credited with the amount (even if you don't send them any mail).

** If funding thru bank, remember to write your CSCS account number boldly on top of the deposit teller, then scan and send to customer service.

yMcy56:
This is Morgan Capital's Acct numbers:
* Zenith bank acct: #1013840874
* Polaris bank acct #1771365357
* Acct name: Morgan Capital Securities Limited

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2023
Thank you. I'll try your tips as I'm tired of sending emails each time I deposit.

yMcy56:

Simply transfer to any of Morgan Capital account number below........
Then send Morgan a "Fund Deposit" mail.
Your trading account will be credited.

* Tips: Transfer from your account number registered with Morgan when you opened your trading account, it will automatically send you a receipt of funding after fund confirmation......and your trading account will be credited with the amount (even if you don't send them any mail).

** If funding thru bank, remember to write your CSCS account number boldly on top of the deposit teller, then scan and send to customer service.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Melcapital: 12:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Ades1:

More like CBN being incompetent as usual. No more Emefiele, but it is mostly the same incompetent morons running things

This bros sha sad . We are still brothers and sisters in the Lord (in Pa Ihedioramma's expression) at the end of the day. In a few years time, the children of some of us will be shocked to see how daddy/mummy addressed fellow human beings on faceless spaces/fora.

Ades1:

I don pass 30 btw, no need to reduce my age agbaya

Ades1:

like I always say, if you think for one second anyone here has your interest , you're a big joke and will lose your money here or on the streets! Remember, this is still Nigeria

Ades1:

This old buffoon again..... I was going to type a long response but I realized you're the same slowpoke who said it was OK for a former drug dealer to be the president of Nigeria. Everyone knows the only thing you have going for you is your old age...

Ades1:

Newbies, don't for a second think anyone here has your best interest at heart! This is still Nigeria, where everyone is 99% crooked!! ....

Ades1:

Don't forget that most of the people here throwing tantrums like little kids are only doing that because they sold their stocks just before markdown, because they were so SURE prices will come down after markdown. You and I know how the story unfolded after that...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2023
Fortune will definitely follow the brave , patient and those who follow the money.

Shalom
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Shalom428:
Fortune will definitely follow the brave , patient and those who follow the money.

Shalom

LOL, something that will double before our very eyes. Some people will buy it at 50 and 60, people on this thread too. I have learned from my past mistakes that to make good money, you have to do what many people don't do; once you have enough information, go in before the crowd. The crowd will come later, after the price has moved significantly. They want to see very strong action, but by then, you are already up 2 times... LOL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2023
undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2023
phoinix:

LOL, something that will double before our very eyes. Some people will buy it at 50 and 60, people on this thread too. I have learned from my past mistakes that to make good money, you have to do what many people don't do; once you have enough information, go in before the crowd. The crowd will come later, after the price has moved significantly. They want to see very strong action, but by then, you are already up 2 times... LOL
It is going to be a very interesting movie . Dangfoods ... If you know, you know. Follow the money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2023
yMcy56:

It depends on many factors, your goals, target, the type of investor you are -short/medium/long term, etc.
You can DM.
I sent you a mail ma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2023
Loading your morgan account is often automatic. Do you put your morgan acct number in the description when you do your transfer?

ggoldmine:
Thank you. I'll try your tips as I'm tired of sending emails each time I deposit.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2023
Seems the market this period is all about Transcorp, Dangote sugar and Nascon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2023
how many of you still use easykobo?

those goodluck days i used to be on it daily
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2023
yMcy56:

It depends on many factors, your goals, target, the type of investor you are -short/medium/long term, etc.
You can DM.
Aunty, hope you are still lodging at Hotel de Ikeja.
kinda free accommodation is going down
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2023
Yoast:
Seems the market this period is all about Transcorp, Dangote sugar and Nascon.
Yes oooo..
for All of them, there's nothing like bargain hunting.
It's BUY BUY BUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2023
ogoo4real:

"4 - 5 times in days" in this NGX. Please do well to list them @Oga Loco & Phoinix

This got me laughing seriously .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Really? No but I'll do that.

ojesymsym:
Loading your morgan account is often automatic. Do you put your morgan acct number in the description when you do your transfer?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2023
Follow Alhaji Dangote.....you will never go wrong
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2023
E Ku Market o. smiley
DANGSUGAR doing great in market.....43.95 as at now....

TRANSCORP: Much volume @3.85.....

GTB: Quite a lot of volumes @36....

UBA/ACCESS: Pullback ongoing here......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Yes oooo..
for All of them, there's nothing like bargain hunting.
It's BUY BUY BUY
I was expecting a pull back for Dangote sugar at 40. But it seems the market has other ideas. Still watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o. smiley
DANGSUGAR doing great in market.....43.95 as at now....

TRANSCORP:uch volume @3.85.....

Dangote sugar is approaching FULL BIDS NOW
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
vacanci:

E don enter.

Is there any insider news?

customstreet help us o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2023
Yoast:

I was expecting a pull back for Dangote sugar at 40. But it seems the market has other ideas. Still watching

Just relax, pull back go still happen, the merger process is not a small thing, so all this happening is just more of speculations for now, maybe in response to the board meeting of Nascon scheduled for Monday, 28th August.

The scheme of the merger is required, then sec approval, then shareholders meeting to ractify the merger, before the date of delisting is announced.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2023
vacanci:

Now @44........full bid...

The volume is much!
Lots of cross deals........maybe from institutional investors as well....
Insiders must be privy to some info possibly.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2023
dapix:

Just relax, pull back go still happen, the merger process is not a small thing, so all this happening is just more of speculations for now, maybe in response to the board meeting of Nascon scheduled for Monday, 28th August
I've been waiting for serious pull back since the price was around 27. Finally bought few units at around 36 but I need more

(1) (2) (3) ... (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) (7211) (7212) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ghm and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.