Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875714 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7219) (7220) (7221) (7222) (7223) (7224) (7225) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
What may
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nahco will be one of the few stocks that will be a 10 bagger or grew by over 1000% in the last 3 years.

Sorry at Ebere who bought 250k units at N2.60k and booked profit when it got to N5.00, thinking he would jump in again at a lower price. Ebere is still waiting for the pull back.

Told him the stock was still cheap at N10, but he refused to buy.

Any way, we win some and lose some

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
jarkbauer:
What may happen to the stock market incase the military takes over power in Nigeria. I see a probable power takeover happening within one year.

Since you see the possibility of that happening in the next 12 months, i think it will be better for you to sell all your investments on or before 31st December 2023

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Nahco will be one of the few stocks that will be a 10 bagger or grew by over 1000% in the last 3 years.

Sorry at Ebere who bought 250k units at N2.60k and booked profit when it got to N5.00, thinking he would jump in again at a lower price. Ebere is still waiting for the pull back.

Told him the stock was still cheap at N10, but he refused to buy.

Any way, we win some and lose some
I sold the little I had at 12 .I was hoping it will pull back to #9 as my BE was #6 plus. Never really checked thr financials.I was concentrating on sugar and wapco.I hope nobi IB I use the Money buy oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Profit taking in TRANSCORP....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
unite4real:

If you haven't been selling, it's not yet an income. Still on paper.

In the stock market, you don't really loose or gain until you sell.

Congratulations though

In the stock market dividends are gains you see without selling. My dividends from PRESCO are extremely high when compared to my cost price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
yMcy56:

I dey o.
Na you dey enjoy o. grin
I never sell na still paper profits I dey see ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Just found out that an insider recently increased his holdings by 540,000 units of NAHCO shares
One stock I don't have in my portfolio... Someone should let me know whenever they sell below #5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
jarkbauer:
What may happen to the stock market incase the military takes over power in Nigeria. I see a probable power takeover happening within one year.
wahala grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Since you see the possibility of that happening in the next 12 months, i think it will be better for you to sell all your investments on or before 31st December 2023
awon JAGABAN bois grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
We plenty for this IB trap grin

Before anyone call my name just know I didn't borrow money from you to invest ooooo
Streetinvestor2:
I sold the little I had at 12 .I was hoping it will pull back to #9 as my BE was #6 plus. Never really checked thr financials.I was concentrating on sugar and wapco.I hope nobi IB I use the Money buy oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Of all stocks na nahco I refused buying despite that my broker advised me to invest even if na 10m at #2+ then

I thought they wanted my commission ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
ABC transport and caverton moving up to vomit back my money for better reinvestment. You see some of this small family business projected like public companies via listing void them.
True sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
jarkbauer:

When military take over, there won't be sugar, salt or rice again in the market. You cannot use you Airtel or MTN line to make calls. People will not build houses again using cement. There will not be fuel to purchase in our vehicles. Planes will not fly from our airport runways anymore. All banks will shutdown and your monies wiped out .
Within one year, life will seize to exist.

Shey that's what u want to hear

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yoast:
Transcorp means business. Over 170 million units traded so far, yet bids still far outweighs offer..

One day, Transcorp go make us proud.

When those who are in hurry finish selling, those of us who are patient will continue our endurance journey upwards. Distance still far.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
unite4real:

When military take over, there won't be sugar, salt or rice again in the market. You cannot use you Airtel it MTN line to make calls. People will not build houses again using cement. There will not be fuel to purchase in our vehicles. Planes will not fly from our airport runways anymore. All banks will shutdown and your monies wiped out .

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
megawealth01:
We plenty for this IB trap grin

Before anyone call my name just know I didn't borrow money from you to invest ooooo

never a fan of IB...
poor result...
Dat brewery sector self !!!
Plenty fish dey inside river...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
jarkbauer:

Unto each man according to his......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Willie2015:

never a fan of IB...
poor result...
Dat brewery sector self !!!
Plenty fish dey inside river...
IB was once a good investment until things fell apart
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
unite4real:

When military take over, there won't be sugar, salt or rice again in the market. You cannot use you Airtel or MTN line to make calls. People will not build houses again using cement. There will not be fuel to purchase in our vehicles. Planes will not fly from our airport runways anymore. All banks will shutdown and your monies wiped out .

What some of them want to hear about Nigeria is bad news. Any positive thing no dey give them joy since their candidate lost an election. I guess he was surprised NSE is still going up.
The way those people celebrate coup in Africa and wish same happens in our country is really troubling.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Graciasmuna:
Good day House.

I am new to this STOCK MARKET TRADING stuff.
Though I have knowledge about buying and selling via CRYPTO.
My spirit pushed me to STOCK MARKET, so as I building a portfolio.
I just got verified BAMBOO and funded my account with $500.

REQUEST
I wish to ask you gurus here, WHICH platform do you all suggest I use nor bank on?....... Which market do u advise I buy now and at wat price?. I want good platforms like BAMBOO and co.... Please kindly advise ASAP. Many Thanks in anticipation.
If you stay , you will definitely pick loads of gems here. best thing to get hints find time to read this thread probably from the start of march 2020
you can start from page 5500 you will be amazed by how much info to guide and guard you with questions that may arise as you wade through the waters of NSEMPA

I am not a guru, just giving suggestions based on little experience.. As for platform to hold shares in Nigerian stock exchange, IMHO work with maybe 2 stockbroker to help you navigate the trading side and long term (This may come handy when you may need to get collatalised loans ,etc). If you are well disciplined, you can have all your stocks in one platform grin grin grin .

Reputable brokerage firm you can checkout include Stanbicibtc, unitedcapital, Morgancapital, Investmentone,etc (Just to name a few). I am not affiliated with anyone of the listed brokerage firms, I only have accounts with them. another thing to consider is to easy access to purchase moneymarket funds in situation you make a crazy bag from trading, consider brokerage firms that can offer one stop shop service you can easily purchase the moneymarket funds pending the time you enter the market for long term stocks or trade short term stocks.

As for Bamboo: the service makes sense (it all depends on what you are looking to acheive with them ), i use them as well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
PETERiCHY:
Nigerian stocks attained their peak level ever on Tuesday as the all-share index, which measures the overall performance of equities climbed 0.5 per cent to 66,490.3 basis points on the back of a series of market-friendly reforms helping Africa’s largest economy restore investor confidence to its markets

Tuesday’s feat pushes a high of 66,371.2 basis points, set more than 15 years ago on 5 March, 2008, to the back seat.

https://www.nairaland.com/7821653/nigerian-stocks-hit-highest-level#125445849

Only God know what is going on in the mind of generational low gang rightNow grin grin grin

What he said undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Just found out that an insider recently increased his holdings by 540,000 units of NAHCO shares
I guess dust has settled on NAHCO full bit mode. bit n piece meal load up here we go.Thanks!!! cool

Question to the Drug oil barrons in the house, any info on Savannah Energy (it's not listed on NGX) when they will complete their acquisition proceedings. Scanty info for a while!! Thanks everyone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
unite4real:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
best answer for Negative person.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
PETERiCHY:
Nigerian stocks attained their peak level ever on Tuesday as the all-share index, which measures the overall performance of equities climbed 0.5 per cent to 66,490.3 basis points on the back of a series of market-friendly reforms helping Africa’s largest economy restore investor confidence to its markets

Tuesday’s feat pushes a high of 66,371.2 basis points, set more than 15 years ago on 5 March, 2008, to the back seat.

https://www.nairaland.com/7821653/nigerian-stocks-hit-highest-level#125445849

Only God know what is going on in the mind of generational low gang rightNow grin grin grin
Peter grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
yMcy56:
Profit taking in TRANSCORP....
At some point I had over 500K units of Transcorp at average price of N1.02k. Sold everything at about N1.5 leaving only about 13K units only wen the thing no gree move.
I need to snap and frame the percentage gain on the remaining 13k units grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
9free:

At some point I had over 500K units of Transcorp at average price of N1.02k. Sold everything at about N1.5 leaving only about 13K units only wen the thing no gree move.
I need to snap and frame the percentage gain on the remaining 13k units grin grin grin
Transcorp grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
9free:

Patience..

One day Transcorp go make us proud
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
edwardaigb:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
best answer for Negative person.

You can see why many will miss the prosperity that is around the corner.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
Harvestock01:

You can see why many will miss the prosperity that is around the corner.

To be a successful investor you must abhor negativities and negative energies, should be able to change negativities to positivities and convert negative energies to positive energies.

If not, one will continue to miss opportunities and see impossibilities in glaring opportunities

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
But where is tritritri? Someone tell him that TRANSCORPSE is back alive and kicking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7219) (7220) (7221) (7222) (7223) (7224) (7225) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Picky1, Agbalowomeri, Curiouscity(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.