Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10971059 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7221) (7222) (7223) (7224) (7225) (7226) (7227) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
phoinix:

The ratio of DSR:NASCON:DRL is 70%:14%:16%.

Yes. So I wonder how Dangote Rice was valued 10 times more than Dangote Sugar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
If they list at 100, Dangsugar will be equivalent to N70. So, I am expecting another full bid tomorrow. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
ogoo4real:

Should one Sell/Hold/Buy?
Hold , if you have staying power to ride it till the end , you will be massively rewarded

A lot of people have made more than 200+ % profit already , so there might be a lot of profit taking in days to come but as they sell , there will be people on the side waiting to pick up . The people in the know

The patient ones will be rewarded . The keyword now is PATIENCE.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
E Ku Merger o.

- DANGSUGAR is the new DANGFOODS!
- % of NASCON to SUGAR is lesser.......salt lesser than SUGAR........12:11
- RICE is invariably lesser than SUGAR too.....1:14
- SUGAR is the winner here....... grin

From my own opinion, RICE is not listed, the value is invariably far lesser......maybe reason it's 14:1 sugar.....

Make una no quote me o. This is my interpretation and I may be wrong..........but I've said it before that SUGAR will be favoured in this merger........I may be wrong too, events of things will shed more light on the merger

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
With these exchange ratio for Dangote Foods

Dangote Sugar will contribute 12.15 billion
NASCON will contribute 2.42 billion
Dangote Rice will contribute 2.78 billion

Total outstanding shares for Dangote Foods will be 17.35 billion

Compared to 18 billion by BUA Foods.

If you are patient you should be able to ride Dangote Foods till N150

We should expect technical suspension any moment from now
This is more like it but alhaji has played fast one with the rice.I hope it equally contributes like that to Dangote food result and dividend at the end. of the Yr
Dividend should not be less than #5

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Yes. So I wonder how Dangote Rice was valued 10 times more than Dangote Sugar

I think that DRL is completely Dangote's share of the cake. Ok, plus the ones he owns in DSR and NASCON. That's very good for him. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Rice is the winner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emndy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
phoinix:

The ratio of DSR:NASCON:DRL is 70%:14%:16%.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
pluto09:

DRL OS fit reach like times ten of DSR.
This in my thinking is alhaji way of getting more ownership or control of his company. A real capitalist!

About 198 million shares of DRL.

i.e. 2,776m of DSR divided by 14
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
yMcy56:
E Ku Merger o.

See Rice as BONUS to Sugar holders smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
This is more like it but alhaji has played fast one with the rice.I hope it equally contributes like that to Dangote food result and dividend at the end. of the Yr
Dividend should not be less than #5

Dangote Rice was slightly valued higher than NASCON. NASCON made a profit after tax of N5.5 billion in 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
essentialone:
Rice is the winner.
Suger is the winner
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Shalom428:

How
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
yMcy56:
E Ku Merger o.

From my own opinion, RICE is not listed, the value is invariably far lesser......maybe reason it's 14:1 sugar.....

Make una no quote me o. This is my interpretation and I may be wrong..........but I've said it before that SUGAR will be favoured in this merger........I may be wrong too, events of things will shed more light to the merger
Sis you are wrong. It is the other way for rice.Na rice hammer
I rice equivalent to 14 sugar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
essentialone:
Rice is the winner.
In as much as Salt did not win, I didn't see Rice as winner either.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Rice I rice equivalent to 14 sugar.
Bros, did you check the nominal value?
50k ordinary share of Sugar to N1 of Rice?
* Rice wasn't listed remember?
* DANGSUGAR is DANGFOODS....
DANGSUGAR shareholders retained their shares as a whole...
*This is my interpretation of it

OK. Let's allow the experts and the Company to break it down for us much more......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
So in essence the new dang food is just an expansion of dangsugar and a subsequent change of name to dangfoods.
While dangsugar holders will retain theirnumber of shares held, new 2.4billiin shares og dangsugar will be created and alloted to nascon shareholders [in the proportion of 11:12] while 2.7billion new dangsugar shares of dangsugar will be created and issued to dang rice holders [in the proportion of 11:1]

Meaning the new dangsugar will have about 17billion OS. And subsequently renamed dangfood.
I think the market price of dangsugar will be retained with market forces on daily trades to determine the future price of the new dangfoods.
Thats my take

But this dang rice must be highly profitable attract such number of units of dangfoods

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
With these exchange ratio for Dangote Foods

Dangote Sugar will contribute 12.15 billion
NASCON will contribute 2.42 billion
Dangote Rice will contribute 2.78 billion

Total outstanding shares for Dangote Foods will be 17.35 billion

Compared to 18 billion by BUA Foods.

If you are patient you should be able to ride Dangote Foods till N150

We should expect technical suspension any moment from now

We just have agreements by the various BODs. They are yet to get SEC, Court and shareholders' approval. I doubt it's time for technical suspension, unless they want it suspended for a very long period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
phoinix:
If they list at 100, Dangsugar will be equivalent to N70. So, I am expecting another full bid tomorrow. cheesy

If they list at N100, how will Dangote Sugar be N70.

Dangote Sugar is the new Dangote Foods. It is Dangote Sugar that metamorphosed to Dangote Foods

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Frangel:

We just have agreements by the various BODs. They are yet to get SEC, Court and shareholders' approval. I doubt it's time for technical suspension, unless they want it suspended for a very long period.

All that can be concluded within 8 weeks. Dangote will use topnotch professional advisers for the nerger
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

If they list at N100, how will Dangote Sugar be N70.

Dangote Sugar is the new Dangote Foods. It is Dangote Sugar that metamorphosed to Dangote Foods

What if they Restructures Dangote Suger?

We don't know the size of Dangote Rice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
yMcy56:

Bros, did you check the nominal value?
50k ordinary share of Sugar to N1 of Rice?
* Rice wasn't listed remember?

OK. Let's allow the experts and the Company to break it down for us much more......
Still on that it will be 1 rice to 7 dangota sugar when you consider the normal value of rice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
In the new company,
Dangsugar is getting 12billion units
Nascon is getting 2.4billion units
Dangrice is getting 2.7billion units

Ddem no cheat any body
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Streetinvestor2:

You are not understanding the mathematics. the sugar stocks are unaffected, then for every 1 share of rice, we add an additional 14 shares of sugar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
yMcy56:

In as much as Salt did not win, I didn't see Rice as winner either.

The merger says 14 Sugar is to 1 Rice and 11 Sugar is to 12 Salt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

How,

Please explain.

Restructuring ought to unlock more value for shareholders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
if they Restructures Dangote Suger?

Nothing like restructuring here in my opinion.
Total OS is still less than 18B of BUAFOODS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

The size of Rice is already stated 2.7 blillion plus
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Still on that it will be 1 rice to 7 dangota sugar when you consider the normal value of rice.

I no sabi your maths oooooo. They have told us that us that a total of 2.78 billion shares of Dangote Sugar shares will issued to Dangote Rice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Shalom428:
Looks more like this.

If you have 14 Sugar, you get additional 1 share of Rice (converted to sugar). Lol.

Rice is addition.......for every 14 Sugar.
It is the conversion most likely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
yMcy56:

Nothing like restructuring here in my opinion.
Total OS is still less than 18B of BUAFOODS.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
I learnt the parent company, Dangote Industries Limited will soon be listed in the next few years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7221) (7222) (7223) (7224) (7225) (7226) (7227) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MARKETJJC, Buzochi, Jats2k2002, currentprice, LixSz and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.