Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966279 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7691) (7692) (7693) (7694) (7695) (7696) (7697) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04
Notore chemicals; shareprice 62naira, eps -70.[minus seventy] na wa oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teejay1334(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04
Palomadove:
Hello house,
After opening an account with morgan capital and buying some stocks, do i still need to fill the e dividend form or is it already part of the process when i registered with morgan capital?
Thank you

Send a mail to ask on how to go about it ,they will send you the forms of the registrar's
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:00am On Apr 05
Palomadove:
Hello house,
After opening an account with morgan capital and buying some stocks, do i still need to fill the e dividend form or is it already part of the process when i registered with morgan capital?
Thank you
Yes , you need to fill it and process it via the registrar of each company

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 8:11am On Apr 05

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 8:24am On Apr 05
Mpeace:
Dangote's soon no dey too soon oh. He is patient with these kind of things, maybe thats why he hardly makes mistakes.

One of the conditions for listing on the NGX is 3 years audited report.

Dangote Refinery wont be able to meet that requirement soon.

The list of his refinery wont be until around 2028.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 8:29am On Apr 05
I have one Portfolio wey I call TONI-DANG-BUA; the idea is to accumulate various stocks that I deem to good to ignore.

I for add Ote$ join but make I wait see what this guy dey do behind the scenes.

This year as we no gree for anybody we dey also follow people wey sabi road.

Hook or Crook is the mantra 😄😄🤞

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Palomadove: 9:02am On Apr 05
teejay1334:

Send a mail to ask on how to go about it ,they will send you the forms of the registrar's
I will do this. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Palomadove: 9:03am On Apr 05
Mfunkynation:

Yes , you need to fill it and process it via the registrar of each company
Okay. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:00am On Apr 05
Ding! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 11:24am On Apr 05
About 10% of entire Abbey building outstanding shares done through crossed deal already. Any info?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:31am On Apr 05
Palomadove:
- It's not part of the account opening process
-You need to fill E-Dividend forms with Registrars for mandate
- Some Registrars have online portal whereby you can fill it online and submit......Africa Prudential is among.....you can Google others
- You can visit this link to download some Registrars forms too.

https://sec.gov.ng/public-notice-the-e-dividend-mandate-activation-forms-of-various-registrars-are-now-available-for-download/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Palomadove: 11:47am On Apr 05
yMcy56:

- It's not part of the account opening process
-You need to fill E-Dividend forms with Registrars for mandate
- Some Registrars have online portal whereby you can fill it online and submit......Africa Prudential is among.....you can Google others
- You can visit this link to download some Registrars forms too.

https://sec.gov.ng/public-notice-the-e-dividend-mandate-activation-forms-of-various-registrars-are-now-available-for-download/
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:50am On Apr 05

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:52pm On Apr 05
DANGSUGAR... shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:56pm On Apr 05
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 1:20pm On Apr 05
DS is moving forward gradually while NS is running backwards, in spite of the pending NS bonus. Wetin dey happen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Palomadove: 1:22pm On Apr 05
Thank you all for the previous responses. I am back again.
Pls which registrar is for Transpower. I could not find it on any of the registrars form on SEC website and the ones Morgan capital sent to me. Also, when I contacted Morgan capital about info and assistance on how to go about the E -dividend, they sent me a stock transfer form to fill in addition to a list of registrars form. Pls can someone explain the purpose of the stock transfer form. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 5:13pm On Apr 05
No results today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05
Mpeace:
Notore chemicals; shareprice 62naira, eps -70.[minus seventy] na wa oh
The most notorious stock full of ironies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:35pm On Apr 05
Palomadove:
** Pls which registrar is for Transpower:
** It should be AFRICAN PRUDENTIAL

** I could not find it on any of the registrars form on SEC website and the ones Morgan capital sent to me: ** It's because it's newly listed and the E-Div Forms available are existing ones

** Also, when I contacted Morgan capital about info and assistance on how to go about the E -dividend, they sent me a stock transfer form to fill in addition to a list of registrars form. Pls can someone explain the purpose of the stock transfer form:
** The Stock Transfer Form is used for Signature confirmation. Even if you send Form to a Registrar, they'll still request for confirmation of your signature from your broker..... More reason your broker sent it to you to sign (they'll assist you to fill for each Registrar to avoid back on forth on mistakes. You only needed to sign the relevant column only.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:44pm On Apr 05
Princkez:
No results today?
Na result be this o. smiley
Honestly, this stock/bond is good for long termers......
Dividend distribution is quarterly!

** First quarter distribution: N4.23k
Qualification Date: April 12, 2024
Payment Date: April 19, 2024

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/NIDF_Announcement_-_Q1_2024_Corporate_Action.pdf

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40853_NIGERIA_INFRASTRUCTURE_DEBT_FUND-_QUARTER_1_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2024_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2024.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Palomadove: 5:51pm On Apr 05
yMcy56:

** Pls which registrar is for Transpower:
** It should be AFRICAN PRUDENTIAL

** I could not find it on any of the registrars form on SEC website and the ones Morgan capital sent to me: ** It's because it's newly listed and the E-Div Forms available are existing ones

** Also, when I contacted Morgan capital about info and assistance on how to go about the E -dividend, they sent me a stock transfer form to fill in addition to a list of registrars form. Pls can someone explain the purpose of the stock transfer form:
** The Stock Transfer Form is used for Signature confirmation. Even if you send Form to a Registrar, they'll still request for confirmation of your signature from your broker..... More reason your broker sent it to you to sign (they'll assist you to fill for each Registrar to avoid back on forth on mistakes. You only needed to sign the relevant column only.

This was really helpful. I appreciate it so much.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 6:19pm On Apr 05

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dangle: 7:52pm On Apr 05
dangle:

Transcorp Power PLC was listed in March 2024 on NGX by way of introduction. Hence it was not captured in the 2023 audited report. It is an event that happened in 2024, which will be captured in their Q1 2024.

However, I feel strongly that those who have bought into it will receive the meagre dividend as long as they have bought it on or before the chosen future qualification day.

My 2 kobo understanding of the issue.

Those having Transcorp Power Plc shares on or before April 19, 2024 will be paid N3.13k on May 7, 2024.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elsueno: 8:09pm On Apr 05
please, does Morgan capital pay dividend directly to ur account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kwibaba(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05
yMcy56:

Na result be this o. smiley
Honestly, this stock/bond is good for long termers......
Dividend distribution is quarterly!

** First quarter distribution: N4.23k
Qualification Date: April 12, 2024
Payment Date: April 19, 2024

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/NIDF_Announcement_-_Q1_2024_Corporate_Action.pdf

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40853_NIGERIA_INFRASTRUCTURE_DEBT_FUND-_QUARTER_1_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2024_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2024.pdf

Good evening madam mercy, Is it traded on the exchange? How much is a unit currently? What influences it's price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05
Elsueno:
please, does Morgan capital pay dividend directly to ur account
Morgan does not pay dividend but the company you are a shareholder pays

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 9:18pm On Apr 05
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elsueno: 11:09pm On Apr 05
Mfunkynation:

Morgan does not pay dividend but the company you are a shareholder pays

I am aware of that, what I am asking is wether the dividend goes directly to my bank account like I-invest app or directly to the trading account on apps like chaka etc. I do not want to be filling up forms annually everytime dividends payment are due
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mandem2: 2:42am On Apr 06
yMcy56:

While I may not totally get what you mean by implication, I however think this is what you're trying to ask:

The information implies that "IF you're interested in collecting those dividend amounts, you need to buy the stocks and have them in your portfolio until the QUALIFICATION DATE to be qualify for it.
* If you buy after Qualification Date, you won't be eligible to collect it.
* The dividend multiply by your total quantities will be the amount to receive on PAYMENT DATE.

Thereafter, you may sell it or leave it if you're a long term investor.
You can be buying more as the prices goes down to increase you holdings/quantities for better future dividends or price appreciation.
Thank you so much for imparting the exact information I was seeking.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yeddy99: 8:49am On Apr 06
Elsueno:

I am aware of that, what I am asking is wether the dividend goes directly to my bank account like I-invest app or directly to the trading account on apps like chaka etc. I do not want to be filling up forms annually everytime dividends payment are due
dividends are paid directly into your bank account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7691) (7692) (7693) (7694) (7695) (7696) (7697) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Melcapital and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.