Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10851896 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7700) (7701) (7702) (7703) (7704) (7705) (7706) ... (7743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 7:01pm On Apr 14
debostar:
Does Morgan capital group do treasury bill

The last time I checked, the only ones they are FGN Savings Bond and SUKUK. No Treasury Bill and FG Bond.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:35pm On Apr 14
yok:

Okay. Is old news. My big worry is that this Government and some people did not know what damage this Goverent has done to the economy. In 2 years time we will see the extent of damage. This is a Government many business people do not trust (like one MD of a business, the business is small probably generates turnover in single digit billion Naira range, the person express fear for businesses when we have a tax contractor (Alpha Betta related) as our President. Except something change for the positive from the Government side, so many multinational will exit and many local business may become history. It is already happening with the worsening power situation plus the less power now available now commanding double the tariff rate that was in place before this new hostile Government.

No wonder in our private forum, we observed that no Manufacturing stock is in buy zone these days. Then we just said, the answer is clear, look at the recent results/projections for next few quarters, only a good gambler will buy the manufacturing stocks with confidence or someone is using stolen funds (we know where the bulk of the funds are stollen from, the Government covers of course)

Okay let us see what will happen in the next 2 years? .
It looks people are no longer paying for those your mugu fall recommendation. The country is heading for better days if you can't see it.The indicators are thr.Nothing can be as worst as the last government in naija going forward.
Still not a fan of apc or balablu but will stand by the truth whrn I see one..Niaja economy will turn for the better this yr

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:50am On Apr 15
Streetinvestor2:
It looks people are no longer paying for those your mugu fall recommendation. The country is heading for better days if you can't see it.The indicators are thr.Nothing can be as worst as the last government in naija going forward.
Still not a fan of apc or balablu but will stand by the truth whrn I see one..Niaja economy will turn for the better this yr

Lol you and stray bullet
Na Monday morning we dey oπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phadriz(m): 9:10am On Apr 15
I don't know if it is possible to adjust the price, but I think it would be executed at the best bid at the time of execution.

Prolificlife:
Sir i need clarification on this. Is it within the current price range for the day trading or on the price the stock is selling at? Because i recall, trying to consolidate my Nahco, I sent a mail and ask for a cross deal at N30+ however my broker said they cannot intervene and did it N33.80
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 9:49am On Apr 15
Agbalowomeri:

Lol you and stray bullet Na Monday morning we dey oπŸ˜‚
Na direct bullet him shoot, no stray bullet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:51am On Apr 15
Market go soon open. Abeg Transcorp, do as you do the last time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 9:55am On Apr 15
Mpeace:
Market go soon open. Abeg Transcorp, do as you do the last time.
Any news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:00am On Apr 15
Ding! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:00am On Apr 15
Dong Ding Ding
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:02am On Apr 15
Streetinvestor2:

You no dey diplomatic at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:06am On Apr 15
i thought that last friday, dangote cement price moved with over 1ook unit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:13am On Apr 15
wink grin
Mfunkynation:
Dong Ding Ding
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:24am On Apr 15
The way them dey vomit Dangsugar. Hmm you sure say Alh. never change him mind?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 10:27am On Apr 15
Mpeace:
The way them dey vomit Dangsugar. Hmm you sure say Alh. never change him mind?
I wonder o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:31am On Apr 15
wanaj0:
Eku market ooo smiley
Compliment of the season boss!!
You're too far from us ooo, make una dey consider we your students Sir.......we don dey exhaust the ones we learnt before, we need refresher course..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 10:33am On Apr 15
Adinije:
I wonder o

hmmmmm grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:35am On Apr 15
Agbalowomeri:
Waiting for Zenith bank at 10
Una grammar nor concern meπŸ˜‚
This my cassava-garri-ewa-agbado boss self, make una no crash this market o, na beg we dey. grin

On a more serious note, do we think the banks will now open eyes and allow the prices to crash that much.......when their main tasks now is to meet the new capital base?
I just dey reason am ni o.

I think another better alternative for the banks is to consider merger or acquisition too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 10:40am On Apr 15
Zegra:

hmmmmm grin grin
It may be an opportunity to buy the dip. But what if there's a dipper dip?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 10:43am On Apr 15
Any news on omatek?
What is happening to presco n VFD corporate disclosures, I hope it's not wuruwuru to the answer.

Meristem is down, login credentials not working.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 10:43am On Apr 15
Adinije:
It may be an opportunity to buy the dip. But what if there's a dipper dip?
Any updates are expected to occur after the NASCON Annual General Meeting (AGM).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:45am On Apr 15
emmanuelewumi:

You no dey diplomatic at all
My oga I dey loyal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:46am On Apr 15
Zegra:

Any updates are expected to occur after the NASCON Annual General Meeting (AGM).
I also think we should exercise more patience till next month too, to see what updates we may again have.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:57am On Apr 15
Dipper kwa? shocked
You want some people to stone you grin grin

Adinije:
It may be an opportunity to buy the dip. But what if there's a dipper dip ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:02am On Apr 15
OandO cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 11:50am On Apr 15
KarlTom:
Dipper kwa? shocked
You want some people to stone you grin grin

Yes, Dipper dip fit dey na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 11:50am On Apr 15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 12:00pm On Apr 15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:01pm On Apr 15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:21pm On Apr 15
Dollar gang how far?. my bank was selling for 1000 today.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:21pm On Apr 15
FIDELITYBK 60K dividend...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 12:22pm On Apr 15

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 12:35pm On Apr 15

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7700) (7701) (7702) (7703) (7704) (7705) (7706) ... (7743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Picky1 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.