Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,172 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065719 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
So far, I have found "Yandex for Android" the most suitable browser for Morgan itrade. It is available free on Play Store. While Puffin browser is ok, Yandex no doubt is much better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ritmove(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
JAS10:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/10257_CADBURY_NIG_PLC_Q2_JUNE_2015_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2015.pdf

kai.. this is really bad...the Last quarter was really bad for business, I see this affecting Results and Humm.. Maybe we are on a long thing on NSE..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Comsol:
It looks like I'm trapped in VITAFOAM, I can't bail out. I feel like taking out my cash with the small profit and wait till the market bounces back.

Please bsitl I need your advice.

Did u see what I saw today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
hotcake:
So far, I have found "Yandex for Android" the most suitable browser for Morgan itrade. It is available free on Play Store. While Puffin browser is ok, Yandex no doubt is much better.

Thanks, I will try that. I also hope its secure. Make I no wake up one morning find say pesin to wire my money .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
mercylicious:

Am with you on that page, from 5.32 to 5.78 with a seconds
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
mercylicious:

Madam I didn't see anything. I just checked now and noticed all my orders were filled.

Thank you for your great insight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Comsol:

Madam I didn't see anything. I just checked now and noticed all my orders were filled.

Thank you for your great insight.

One of the benefits of being in nsempa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
NSE just did Barka da sallah for investors with a surprise BULL. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
jamace:
NSE just did Barka da sallah for investors with a surprise BULL. grin

The dumping of oxygen wey go happen on tuesday ehn!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please who knows dollar exchange rate today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Dr., check CBN websites grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugoobuz: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please Aunty Mercy, help me with these few questions about morgan live trade platform...

1. Can one adjust/change price limit after he has placed his order on thesame day?
2. Can one cancel an active order and its carried out immediately?
3.Can one buy and sell a particular stock thesame day? Thanks Nwanne Nwanyi!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ugoobuz:
Please Aunty Mercy, help me with these few questions about morgan live trade platform...

1. Can one adjust/change price limit after he has placed his order on thesame day?
2. Can one cancel an active order and its carried out immediately?
3.Can one buy and sell a particular stock thesame day? Thanks Nwanne Nwanyi!
Yes yes and yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugoobuz: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thank you so much Joysmart! Please how long does it take to open acct with morgan and please give the fastest way, contact and requirements to achieve this. ONELOVE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
mercylicious:

Thanks, I will try that. I also hope its secure. Make I no wake up one morning find say pesin to wire my money .
Sister, you know se I no fit vouch for that!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ugoobuz:
Thank you so much Joysmart! Please how long does it take to open acct with morgan and please give the fastest way, contact and requirements to achieve this. ONELOVE!
Less than 48 hrs if everything is correct and all documents in order. Kindly visit Morgan and request for the account opening form online

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

The naira dropped further to 242.5 against the United States dollar at the parallel market on Wednesday as artificial scarcity of the greenback continue to batter the black market, three weeks after the Central Bank of Nigeria restricted the sales of foreign exchange to importers.The naira, which hit 240 against the US currency on Friday, dropped to 241 on Monday.Foreign exchange dealers said the naira weakened to a newlow of 242.5 on Wednesday as dollar shortages continued.The Acting President, Association of Bureau De Change Operators, Alhaji Aminu Gwadabe, said he expected the CBN to introduce some measures next week to curb the naira slide.“I believe the CBN will introduce some measures next week to stop the trend, otherwise the naira may hit 250 or even 270 later,” he said.Reutersreported that the CBN sold $80m to BDCs on Wednesday at N196.95 and fixed a spread at which they could resell the dollars of not more than 3.5 per cent to its clearing rate, quoting Gwadabe.On the official interbank market, the naira ended at the central bank’s pegged rate of 196.95 to the dollar.

http://www.punchng.com/business/money/naira-drops-to-242-5-against-dollar/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
The Central Bank of Nigeria will have to devalue the naira atsome stage, possibly by more than 15 per cent, global ratings agency, Standard & Poor’s, has said.The agency, however, said on Wednesday that it saw the adjustments as likely to be gradual.Local and foreign investors have seen a devaluation of the naira as long overdue for Nigeria, which has been battered by the recent tumble in crude oil prices.Following the naira devaluations in November and February, the CBN has recently focused on curbing access to foreign exchange at the interbank market for importers of some goods, introducing stringent restrictions three weeks ago.But the Director, Sovereign Ratings, Standard & Poor’s, RaviBhatia, said the recent measures by the CBN including stopping the sale of forex to importers of 41 items at the official forex markets could only delay the inevitable, Reuters reported.ADVERTISEMENT“Another devaluation is inevitable… they will have no option but to devalue,” said Bhatia at a media briefing.Many investors are positioning for a devaluation of around 15 per cent. Bhatia said that sounded “reasonable”, though even more might be needed.Non-deliverable forwards – derivatives used to hedge against future exchange rate moves – reflect expectations of currency weakening: six-month NDFs price the naira at 233 per dollar, some 18 per cent weaker than the CBN’s pegged rate of 196.95 on Tuesday.On Wednesday, the naira hit another record low of 242.5 against the dollar on the parallel market operated by dealers in bureau de change, down 0.42 per cent from Tuesday.The naira has been hitting record lows at the parallel market since the latest central bank measures introduced three weeks ago.Bhatia did not expect the adjustment to be done in one go.“I think at this stage the plan is to move in increments, not to do a ‘one big step’ devaluation like they would in the old days,” he said.The central bank has said it is in no mood to devalue the naira, given the risks to inflation from a weaker currency, and that it will not be focusing on the thinly traded parallel market when determining the exchange rate.Local and foreign investors have also been nervous that Nigeria may lose its place in the benchmark GBI-EM local currency debt index. Bhatia said this was a “real possibility”,although he expected the government to adjust policy enough to maintain its membership.“At some point they have to decide: do they want to go with their policies or do they want to stay in, and at the moment they are trying to do both, and it has worked,” said Bhatia.“But there are issues there, and it is a concern.”JPMorgan warned in June it could eject Nigeria from its benchmark index by year-end unless it restored liquidity to currency markets in a way that allowed foreign investors to transact with minimal hurdles.In March, Standard & Poor’s cut its rating on Nigeria to B+, changing its outlook to “stable”.

SOURCE:http://www.punchng.com/business/money/cbn-has-no-option-but-to-devalue-naira-sp/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
CBN mandates Bureau de Changes to obtain BVN on forex transactions...

http://worldstagegroup.com/index.php?active=news&newscid=23409&catid=25

Am loving these back to back episodes grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
myjoy08:
CBN mandates Bureau de Changes to obtain BVN on forex transactions...

http://worldstagegroup.com/index.php?active=news&newscid=23409&catid=25

Am loving these back to back episodes grin

Na Bashir go do BVN? Hehehe Emefiele is confused walahi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Dr. Agba friend, it seems u re missing the content of the memo...lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Everything to you is funny walahi. What is wrong if Abdullahi do BVN?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugoobuz: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Thanks to all people in the house! morgan has sent me the acct opening form but they did not send or mention anything about money and their acct details.. Pls Do they open the acct first before i can fund it? And what is their least deposit amount? pls old customers help me.Happy Sallah!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Just when I was told that PhD holders speak and write like distinguished people, and that they don't get bashed in public, NSEMPA has disproved it today.
(Never mind that the Otuoke boss is also part of the distinguished 1% )

Chai...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
To our Muslims Brothers and Sisters, Wishing you Ramadan Mubarak in this period. May the all sufficient Allah and his peace be with you and your family this day and always. And he will fulfilled all your Ramadan supplications without delay. And we pray for the peace and blessings of Nigerians, and Nigeria as a whole. Happy EID-EL-FITR grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
myjoy08:
To our Muslims Brothers and Sisters, Wishing you Ramadan Mubarak in this period. May the all sufficient Allah and his peace be with you and your family this day and always. And he will fulfilled all your Ramadan supplications without delay. And we pray for the peace and blessings of Nigerians, and Nigeria as a whole. Happy EID-EL-FITR grin grin
amin ooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ugoobuz:
Thanks to all people in the house! morgan has sent me the acct opening form but they did not send or mention anything about money and their acct details.. Pls Do they open the acct first before i can fund it? And what is their least deposit amount? pls old customers help me.Happy Sallah!

Open account first. The bank details will be sent to you after successful registration.

I don’t think there's minimum to deposit, I suggest you ask them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AkinadeDare: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ugoobuz:

Since the form is only sent to you as you asserted, I don't think the stock
-broking account has been opened. A step is just taken towards opening it; nothing to be funded now.
The next step is to print out the form, correctly fill it, scan it with your Permanent Voters' Card and Electricity Bill and send it to info@morgancapitalgroup.com or adesuwai@morgancapitalgroup.com. After some working days, your account details woud be sent to your e-mail. Your account can now be funded aftermath. Mind you, a yearly charge of N2500 would be instantly deducted from ur account when funded.
Hope it's clear enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AkinadeDare: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Just as the day of Eid serves as a joyous occasion, the night should be one of contemplation, du'a and getting some bits of enlightenment. Having grasped the opportunity to recharge our spiritual batteries, a true reflection of our efforts in the Holy Ramadan being accepted is continuity with good actions post Holy Ramadan. Remember! Good deed is not religion-bound, neither is it tribe- bound or restricted to a particular sect. In actual sense, necessary it is to meet the goodness of our Creator in this life and the one after.
Just as the Holy month of Ramadan comes and goes in a flash, so does life. The end of Holy Ramadan signifies the inevitable end of our lives. May Allah(S.W.T) forgive us, for when Ramadan of life is over, then it shall never return. So, if we have been unmindful, we have the chance with every moment of life to repent and mend our ways. Indeed, today's Eid wishes the holy month 'goodbye'. For a believer who spent his life fruitfully, the meeting with his Creator will be the Eid of all Eids.
We, however, ask Allah(S.W.T) to bless us in this Eid-il-fitr and give us such a bond and relationship with Him that will grant us eternal happiness on the day we return to Him. Ameen.
.........wishing you all a Meritorious Eid¤il¤fitr.

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4willer, KarlTom, robobo and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.