Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,199 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065653 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:17am On Jul 18, 2015
FCMB Capital, FBN Capital, others secure $445m facility for Accugas

July 16, 2015 | Filed under: Economy,Investor | Author: Zebulon Agomuo

FCMB Capital Markets Limited, FBN Capital Limited along with some other financial institutions in Lagos, Wednesday, facilitated in the closing of $445 million syndicated medium-term facility for Accugas Limited.

Accugas, a wholly owned subsidiary of Seven Energy International Limited, is the gas processing, marketing and distribution arm of the Seven Energy Group.

The facility is to enable Accugas refinance its existing loan facilities and to meet additional funding needs. This will also help it achieve its overall objective of satisfying the growing gas demand from power plants and industrial users in Nigeria.

The other banks that provided the facility are Ecobank Nigeria, Union Bank, and United Bank for Africa.

Speaking with BusinessDay on the sidelines of the event, Tolu Osinibi, executive director, FCMB Capital Markets, said the investment bank was satisfied by the consummation of the deal, promising that despite the economic downturn that had affected its capacity to render huge lending assistance to clients, it would continue to do its best within the ambit of its capability.

“It is all about supporting a client that is actively making significant contributions to Nigeria’s energy space. The investment they are making in gas infrastructure is critical to the country’s energy development. And it has been said more often than not that one of the major problems we face in this regard is lack of gas infrastructure. That is what Accugas is doing. So, for us at FCMB Group, this is very exciting opportunity for us to support a company that has actually focused on Nigeria’s infrastructure development to boost energy,” Osinibi said.

Also, Kayode Akinkugbe, managing director, FBN Capital, said: “FBN Capital is very proud of the instrumental role it played in assisting Accugas to structure and arrange this financing for the Borrower. “The successful signing of this financing shows that lenders see the Accugas business as a catalyst for economic development in Nigeria.”

Commenting on the transaction, Bruce Burrows, chief financial officer, Seven Energy, said “we commend the professional and efficient work by the FBN Capital team, along with all other parties involved in this transaction. We are pleased to have partners who support our vision to bring gas to Nigeria’s domestic market for power generation and industrial consumption.”

Phillip Iheanacho, group chief executive officer, Seven Energy, described the transaction as a milestone.

“For us, it demonstrates the confidence that banks have in financing projects in the gas sector. To be able to develop domestic gas infrastructure and solve the problem in the power sector in particular, we need to be able to mobilise capital for project of this nature,” Iheanacho said.

Zebulon Agomuo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 5:20am On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=rasheed329 post=35989542]Guys you could as well invest with a site I use Dat pays in
2% of daily investment . It's non-hyip program.

We the NSEMPA family do not patronize advertisers of ........., so u miss road.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
soloniger:
grin lipsrsealed grin
grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Fibonacci ... Pascal's sequence... Great thinkers... Little wonder Fibonacci is iconic in Technical Analysis. (definitely not TT analysis grin)

#HappySunday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Moneysage:

grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed

This teeth is on another level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thanks to moneysage, mercylicious & myjoy08 who still try to keep the house lively over the long weekend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
ogoo4real:
Thanks to moneysage, mercylicious & myjoy08 who still try to keep the house lively over the long weekend.

Alone in the house with sir passwell. Abeg wake me when dollar hit 260

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Imokay: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
What should we expect on Tuesday when the exchange opens for business, sweeping bears or raging bulls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dcal001: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
the bears have it!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by straffing: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Imokay:
What should we expect on Tuesday when the exchange opens for business, sweeping bears or raging bulls?
Bear hug.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
myjoy08:

FBNH 7.64

Transcorp 2.14

FCMB 2.92

Oando 12.47
Wow kasala awooof
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2015
[Dollar in demand, gold dives to five-year low].http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0PU00H20150720?irpc=932

SYDNEY (Reuters) - The U.S dollar held broad gains in Asia on Monday as investors looked ahead to higher interest rates from the Federal Reserve, while gold slumped to five-year lows as a lack of global inflation left little to hedge against.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
For those in First bank bus

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/20/first-bank-plc-faces-money-laundering-charge/

First Bank Plc faces money laundering charge
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Born2berich:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/20/first-bank-plc-faces-money-laundering-charge/

grin this na small money , maybe this will make it go down to 5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
lancee:

If it comes down to 5Naira,I will liquidate all my fixed income and buy because for sure we all know is coming up to 10 at least and that won't be a bad investment...........But I don't think this is going to happen before it will start moving up....................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Born2berich:

Na weti I wan post

One chance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
FBNH is headed for N2. I REPEAT. N2.00 smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Keep dreaming..................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
FBNH H1 result will nullify the effect of that news before it touches N5.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
angelo82:

If it comes down to 5Naira,I will liquidate all my fixed income and buy because for sure we all know is coming up to 10 at least and that won't be a bad investment...........But I don't think this is going to happen before it will start moving up....................

Sir angelo82, u re really getting ready big time should fbnh get to 5 grin , lets see what will happen the next few weeks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
lancee:

Sir angelo82, u re really getting ready big time should fbnh get to 5 grin , lets see what will happen the next few weeks

But I doubt it..................Seems positive news will be coming to Nigeria soon................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chai! See punches full everywhere... NSEMPA I hail thee. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
NextProdigy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Haba, dis your laff too much naa. Which one we go do now? angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
lancee:

Dream on Sir... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Laugh is FREE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
angelo82:

But I doubt it..................Seems positive news will be coming to Nigeria soon................

I hope so , make we cash out some money ..been a while
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
myjoy08:

Dream on Sir... grin grin

Still dreaming grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), emmasoft(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.