Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922169 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:23am On Jul 31, 2015
megainvest:

Beautiful. Does it mean each person will have one e-dividend account linked to his / her CSCS account? If so, this will help me solve the problem of chasing different registrars up and down for my dividends.
thank GOD O . first bank ask me to pay 2500 for three stocks for the e-dividend .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:38am On Jul 31, 2015
@myjoy08 e.t.c, i ask my okoko brocker to sell my stock he said they dont sell like that any more that i need to fill a form with him and take another form to my bank, what form is that?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2015
The harder the bear hits, the stronger the bull when it comes. Keep loading! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Seyitinky:
We don't just tell ?#?HISTORY?, we tell ?#?TIME?...
?#?luxurywatches?
?#?please? call 08100564404
?#?watsapp? - 09020319846
?#?BBM? - 560DBF9C
BBM channel C002E7886

Please refer to the relevant section for your advertisement. Stop spamming this area ok.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investmind: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2015
themosthigh:

Na true...so u tink i tink that your peanut purchase would lift up the prices of stock for me to profit.

donofdons:
i have come again oo with my predictions...i am not an insider trader but i am well informed...i talked about unity banks,those with eyes saw it and share moved fron 50k to 5 naira and is at 2.50 since...i talked about neimeth and they are up by 145%
now my prediction....will dissapear in 48 hrs

[size=3pt]Buy evansmedical now[/size]

jarkbauer:

On UNITYBNK share was reconstructed not gains. Ok

themosthigh:

Thats what they will tell you

donofdons:

Japaul have reported losses for two consecutive years now although they completed a lot of projects...i dont trust the efficiency and transparency of japauls management.
Advice is to stay off japaul for now...in the oil and gas industry, seplat is the way to go(this is a personal opinion not based on sure information but evans medical is a sure deal)

Elai147:

Bros if you have any reliable information about Evans Med, go ahead and spill it. Don't make it sound like Monkey Hunting. You don't expect people to buy because you said so. At least, give them a reason to buy, e.g. acquisition or something.

themosthigh:

He got insider info on evans medical but doesnt want to share it and lack the neccasary brains to explain himself.
Evans medicals have been posting loses since 2013 despite increased sales because of investment in equipments. They finished equipment upgrade In january and just finished paying off their loans this month so it would post a profit by fourth quarter and the management have been silently buying up shares and people are busy dumping their shares at low prices.
Check how active the shares have been since the last 4 days. It is due to insiders buying up of shares, i wount be surprised it climbs above 4 naira by december.

It has nothing to do with my tasere purchase but your deception. From the exchanges above, @donofdons and @themosthigh are operated by the same individual. @themosthigh supported @donofdons initially and then turned against him almost immediately. Guy, leave that one...for this bear period....all man dey shine him eyes. By the way, where were you when the news of Unity share reconstruction was all over the news? Didn't you notice the reduction in units in your portfolio and when it started to plummet post reconstruction? Remove guile and learn to come out straight and clean next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2015
myjoy08:
RenCap Downgrades FBN Holdings to ‘Sell’...

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/rencap-downgrades-fbn-holdings-to-sell-/216118/

And I thought the result wasn't that bad o. My Skye sef is suffering the same fate. If Afriprud that even declared an interim dividend is not respected, which stock will?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GudluckIBB(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2015
themosthigh:

Change your stock brokers to greenwich or meristem so that you can trade online without talking to anybody

Meristem charges is to high.go to morgan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
dollar now 230 at parallel market

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
themosthigh:

Change your stock brokers to greenwich or meristem so that you can trade online without talking to anybody
thank's, what's there website? . pls do you or any one know if any of this brokers have office in anambra state or delta state?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investmind: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
May we not experience this bear again in this new month of August we are approaching... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investmind: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
myjoy08:
May we not experience this bear again in this new month of August we are approaching... grin

Amen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by doublesugar: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
What is happening to all the banks stocks, they are the worst hit by the bear today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
doublesugar:
What is happening to all the banks stocks, they are the worst hit by the bear today.

they are all competing for the lowest low

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
doublesugar:

Great day to bring the briefcase into the market in search of good bank stocks. Got my first tranche of zenith at N16.06. Will reload again at around N15.50. grin grin . The hunting continues next week. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
FranklinRich:

Great day to bring the briefcase into the market in search of good bank stocks. Got my first tranche of zenith at N16.06. Will reload again at around N15.50. grin grin . The hunting continues next week. grin
Even the bad can earn you money. 10% intraday on Unity bank today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dr Agba Abeg allow Afriprud come down small to N2.50. Make I follow you enjoy this tasere dividends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
doublesugar:
It was Rencap effect. Today was Rencap bear, a bear within the bear. Rencap crashed fbnh and the elephant dragged others down with it. The sight of fbnh dropping below 7 sent panic across the sector and sent an already beleaguered market tumbling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AkinadeDare: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
myjoy08:

Amen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
ihedioramma:
thank's, what's there website? . pls do you or any one know if any of this brokers have office in anambra state or delta state?

Sfc Securities limited ( former Summit finance limited)

Stock Exchange Complex,
1/4 Ridge Road (1st Floor)
GRA, Onitsha,
Anambra State.

Contact Person:  Sunday Okorie Tel: 0803 674 8219

http://sfcsecurities.com/index.php
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
myjoy08:
We are getting there slow and steady...

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/naira-rebounds-in-parallel-market-as-banks-reject-dollar-deposits/216163/

Yes oo Emperor Emiefiele and CBN are working. Let it come down to N200 fast fast Abeg I need to add to $$ stash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
myjoy08:
We are getting there slow and steady...

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/naira-rebounds-in-parallel-market-as-banks-reject-dollar-deposits/216163/

Examples of the Memo Sent by one of my bank Standard Chartered Bank...

Dear Valued Client,

Further to the communication to you on 29th July 2015, regarding the receipt of foreign currency into domiciliary accounts held with Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Limited, we hereby inform you that due to supervening regulatory developments, we will no longer be able to accept your foreign exchange (FX) cash deposit with immediate effect.

However, please note that the Bank will continue to receive, into your domiciliary account, inward FX telegraphic transfers from other banks. You will also continue to have access to funds in your account(s).

We apologise for any inconvenience this may inadvertently cause you. Please be assured that we will contact you as soon as we are able to commence receiving foreign currency cash deposits...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
stockbull:
uac-prop @9 ,fbnh @6.50 ,skye bank @1.90 ! You will get them at the prices!

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.